[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Annon can you tell us what you do in your free time, your CV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: JOB-INTERVIEW.jpg (297 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
JOB-INTERVIEW.jpg
297 KB, 2000x1000
Annon can you tell us what you do in your free time, your CV dont mention this
>>
It clearly says that I jack off to drawn naked japanese children, can't you read?
>>
File: smug NEET pepe.jpg (41 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smug NEET pepe.jpg
41 KB, 499x499
>implying I would ever willingly become a wagecuck
>>
>>26575231

As a former NEET, I enjoy going down to the lounge (I'm somewhat of a local star) and play my latest compositions on the piano. People buy me drinks and we chat about art, philosophy, and other fine things in life. After that, I like to wind down with some fine wine I keep stored in my basement bar while reading some Nietzsche and some Austrian Economic theory. When you have as much free time as I did, you get to expand the breadth of your knowledge by ten fold.

Hey, after my first day working at your company, would you like to go out for drinks? My treat - I take pride in being able to treat my friends.
>>
File: DEAD EYES.png (24 KB, 269x43) Image search: [Google]
DEAD EYES.png
24 KB, 269x43
Holy shit look at those dead eyes
>>
>>26575284
That dude has a lazy eye.
>>
>>26575231
>Applying to university soon
>Have no respectable hobbies outside of writing (shit tier) code.

Man, perhaps I should take up jogging again and start competing in races, at least I won't be a near inert male anymore
>>
>>26575270
Soon enough, it not be your choice, you fucking parasite
>>
>>26575587

I know an istp when i see one
>>
File: 1454543180534.jpg (263 KB, 720x764) Image search: [Google]
1454543180534.jpg
263 KB, 720x764
>>26575612
GET MAD WAGEKEK SCUM
>>
>>26575656
Nope.

ENTP (functionwise) here.
>>
>>26575670
The wagie accepts this as their eventual fate on this miserable planet.

The NEETshit deludes themself into thinking their poor life choices and hedonistic lifestyle are in anyway sustainable, and when that fact is finally brought to light, the NEETshit has no other choice but suicide or eternal depression.
>>
>tfw been to 10 interviews this month
>tfw rejected everywhere
>parents give me that look of dissappointment/disgust
Somebody just come and murder me
>>
>>26575252
you are hired
>>
File: 1454870583482.png (137 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
1454870583482.png
137 KB, 1631x1571
>I frogpost
>What about a post? I'm affraid I don't understand.
>I stare into his very soul and remain silent...
>Confused looks between all the interviewers.
>I have a curated collection of image files containing repeating representations of a cartoonish anthropomorphic frogman named Pepe.
>I collect, trade, steal, and share these while composing extended imaginary stories about Pepe's adventures in autism. This is such a popular hobby that is called 'frogposting'
>The woman turns to the side and vomits onto the floor.
>I assume I am hired. I will report to my desk on Monday. Please have a car waiting for me outside my house at 3pm to pick me up for work.
>>
File: 1449956033857.jpg (12 KB, 255x217) Image search: [Google]
1449956033857.jpg
12 KB, 255x217
>>26576296
You've got the job.
>>
>>26576296
u r hired and i gev u raise hank u
>>
File: mylifetbhfam.jpg (49 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
mylifetbhfam.jpg
49 KB, 600x575
normie meme but i guess it still applies
>>
>>26576330
>>26576337

I need the GBP transfer into my account immediately. I assume you pay me for disposing of pissjugs that I may leave around the office. I brought one with me to show you my method.
>dumps 2-liter jug of heat-fermented piss onto conference table
>>
>>26575231
>Annon can you tell us what you do in your free time, your CV dont mention this

the fuck do you care? you looking for a worker or a buddy? retards
>>
>>26575231
I try to improve myself both physically and intellectually. I thought I put this on my CV.
>>
>>26576530
This, the fuck you asking for my hobbies/freetime activities for, playing guitar should not give me a bigger chance to get hired, unless it's a band.
>>
>>26575788
how does it feel knowing if you were a women or a minority you'd have at least 5 job offers out of those 10?
>>
>>26576426
>tfw you even suck at sleeping now
i wake up 5-6 times while sleeping it sucks and i can't take my fucking xanax because i need to test clean for a job soon
>>
File: MUSH.jpg (400 KB, 1200x950) Image search: [Google]
MUSH.jpg
400 KB, 1200x950
>>26576530
They ask it to know how easily you would except your slavery. People who have meaningful hobbies like to use their free time for them, while people who don't are more likely to spend extra hours at the office and take their work home and basically make the job their entire life. You need to answer shit like "Oh I like to netflix and chil [reeee] and talk to friends". It's like a girl asking if you have other female friends - she wants to be exclusive.
>>
Honestly the NEET life is bretty sweet if you do it right. Workout, groom yourself and go outside often and do stuff.

It's fun roaming the city and/or drinking coffee alone at a coffee place while listening to music and observing the stressed wageslaves. To prevent boredom while doing so I like to alternate between wagecuck watching and browsing 4chan on my phone.

To be quite honest fampai I've started to job search a bit while wagecuck watching. But it's just a prerequisite to get NEET-bucks so I don't really care if I get a comfy officejob or not.
>>
>>26577164
how does one aquire the currency to live the NEET lyfe?
>>
>>26577240
unemployment bux or autism bux

Cheap apartment or mommy's house
>>
>>26577274
how many unemployment bux does a white 19yo male get in New York state?

i somehow doubt itd be enough to even own a shit car shit apartment and eat shit
>>
>>26575231
I hoop and make shitty music
>>
>>26577297
>New York
I'm so sorry anon. I don't know about the rural prices but the city is way too expensive.
>>
>>26577274
nigger i didn't even qualify for unemployment after losing my job from a temporary disability. you don't just go apply for it because you're unemployed, it's meant to bridge the gap between jobs and the payout is based on your recent earnings
>>
>>26577325
lol not city upstate in the suburbs around albany
>>
>>26577354
I'm sorry for all the burgerclap robots who want unemployment bucks, but in Europe is easier.
>>
WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT MY FREE TIME
YOU DONT CARE
JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING JOB I NEED MONEY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
either shitposting or muay thai

as you can see i'm very diverse
>>
>>26575231
My CV does have a "hobbies" section at the end, did you miss that?
>>
>>26575252
>children
Get out of this company you filthy normie. Only sjw faggots consider a 36D boobs loli a child
>>
I seriously might have a programming portfolio to show. I can say that's a significant portion of my free time. Also working out.

I hope that would be ok..
>>
I ride my bike and program.
>>
>>26575231
>>26575284
There's something seriously wrong with the way those people look.
>>
>>26577525
true that anon.
These idiots always want to know what you do in your free time. And if you say anything like that then they automatically kick you out of the runnings.

Like the fuck? Why the hell would it matter if I watch 2D chinese cartoons all day
>>
I collect blue dress shirts!
>>
>>26575281
>As a former NEET
Uhh thanks, we'll let you know.
>>
>>26577685
It's a heavily edited stock photo
>>
I'd love if I got asked this, pretty sure all my hobbies would contribute positively to every job I would consider applying to.

For the most part, I'd talk about reading and book collecting.
>>
>>26577623
>36D
>loli
FLAT IS JUSTICE FAGGOT
>>
>>26575231
Fuck off, this is none of your business.
I am here to work, not to become your best friend.

Call me, blondie.
>>
>>26575717
>eventual fate on this miserable planet.

Why don't they kill themselves then? The Final point of a wagecucks life is to be dead after paying taxes for 50 years anyway.

>no no my life has meaning!
>my boss said so !
>>
>>26580307

By that sentiment why don't NEETs also kill themselves? The endpoint of their life is either the same as the wagecucks or freezing to death on the streets they grew up on. Very few NEETs can remain NEETs until the end of their lives provided they do not die from obesity or suicide at this rather obvious premonition.

Anyway, the basis of the wagecuck's existence is not living for work, but rather working to live, unlike most NEETs would have you believe, common sense dictates that most wagecuck's, and enjoy a limitied, but therefore somewhat pleasurable period of relaxation on the weekend to make up for their taxing week at work. I consider this to be a win/win situation as the average adult has nothing better to do with his free time than a small handful of events he can frantically shove into friday night through to sunday. Being a NEET is perfectly healthy and even preferable if you involve yourself in a wide range of enjoyable and stimulating activities, in other words not shitposting on 4chan about how great your life is.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.