[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else going to tryout?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 400x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 400x273
For the non-Americans out there, the biker gang tryouts are being held in Kansas this June. It only happens every 3 years. All the baddest biker gangs conduct a series of tests to see who can join.

Anyone else thinking of trying out? Which gang will you try to join? My big bro tried out 3 years ago but broke his leg.
>>
File: image.png (774 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
774 KB, 1136x640
My buddy did the wall of death challenge during the last tryout. He got accepted into the warlocks for that. I pussed out at the last second

http://youtu.be/9H4jUptw4Vk
>>
What do I need to tryout? Are there entry fees?
>>
File: image.png (674 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
674 KB, 1136x640
My drunk uncle told me the Mongols make you do a 5 second seat stand at 50 mph to join
>>
Why do Americans always do crazy things like this? Why do they feel a need to display such machismo? I'm Sweden we have no such thing.
>>
I'm trying out. Wish me luck robots
>>
>>26575427
Shouldn't you be home prepping the bull, then?
>>
>>26575143
I've been invited to the Pagans already though
>>
>>26576073
What was it like? How did they invite you?
>>
>>26575143
fuck. can't believe the outlaws have sunk this low. my dad was HA so i grew up around those fuckers and they were all beast criminal types. but the fact that there are *tryouts* now and /r9k/ is talking about it...eeesh.
>>
File: 1455635791642.png (424 KB, 519x903) Image search: [Google]
1455635791642.png
424 KB, 519x903
>manager is a hells angel member
>he's got friends who are hells angels members
>they usually come into the bar to get a drink
>they treat me really well because I always remember what they have and treat them with respect (mostly a fear thing)
>share some funny stories together and they scare normies who try to give me shit away
>manager and his friends were talking amongst each other one day until get called over
>the big guy of the group says "anon mate, you've been real good to us y'know?"
>stutter and say "j-just doing my job guys haha"
>"you own a motorbike?"
>say no but was interested in getting a biking license
>"if you ever get it then let us know, we might get you in"
>manager laughs "yeah we could use a tough guy like anon"
>everyone else laughs
I can't tell if they were being serious or not and if I should seriously go for it.
>>
>not starting your own gang
>>
>>26576768

go for it, you could turn your shitty, boring life around

you have nothing to lose
>>
>>26576768
Go for it
They will make You a man
>>
>>26576845
>>26576856
Still have a few lessons to go but i'll let them know i'm down for getting in. Will hopefully post results in a future thread.
>>
I grew up with the frisco chapter HA. One of my first concerts was seeing Metallic at the Davies Symphony Hall with Papa(RIP) and his son. I regularly went on drug deals with my step-father who was a known associate but not an actual club member and knew one of the recent chapter VP's before he was even a prospect. If you need any insight into the lifestyle (during late 90s/early00s) I can provide some insight.
>>
im already in a gang

its called Sons of Anarchy

But seriously, my real gang is BSOD. or Be Sweet or Die.

we're pretty gangsta
>>
>>26577152
Berkley Theater, not Davies.
>>
>>26577152
What's the latest age you can join hells angels? Is there a cutoff? How much $ does the average HA make from drug dealing?
>>
>>26577270

Don't call me out on my shit, faggot.
>>
>>26577395
Can you answer the questions?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.