[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of sam hyde?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: samhyde.jpg (137 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
samhyde.jpg
137 KB, 970x546
>What do you like about him?

>What do you not like about him?
>>
>>26574960
I really like him as a comedian, as a person i'm not so sure. I think those boundaries might be very blurred when it comes to this guy. It would seem that Sam has transcended normal comedy, it's hard to rate him.
>>
>>26574960
funny as fuck, along with nick

dont rly care about anything else related to him, just hope they keep putting out content. i hope sam keeps getting bigger so he can get away with more
>>
I want to rub his tummy while he tells me sweet nothings and feeds me cheerios while making fun of SJWs
>>
>>26575162
cheezeballs* not cheerios
>>
chasers war on everything rip off
>>
>>26574960
he's funny but he's like /pol/ used to be, it's all just irony
>>
>>26574960
Sometimes I Don't know what to laugh at in his videos.
>>
>>26574960
i was so happy when he brought back the nostalgia critic.
>>
>>26574960
idk you tell me, anthony
>>
File: 1454986565914.jpg (23 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1454986565914.jpg
23 KB, 258x245
>>26574960
I think you need to make more kickstarter TV already, you fucking hack.
>>
>>26574960
his comedy, his videos

his dicksucking fans
>>
>>26575173
lmao he's nothing like the chasers war you philistine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA
>>
I agree with that. >>26575065

Also I think he is very overrated.
His fanbase seems to hype him like he's a creative genius even though he's just somewhat funny
>>
Sam's funny but his fans are the absolute worst fucking faggots of all time.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.