[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a Pakistani girl /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: images.png (429 KB, 457x657) Image search: [Google]
images.png
429 KB, 457x657
Would you date a Pakistani girl /r9k/?
>>
>>26574513
Only if her entire family was dead and she was good looking. Chances are very low.
>>
>>26574527
What this guy said
comment originalo
>>
>>26574513
in a heart beat, she must hate islam
>>
>>26574527
Pretty much this. Would consider it if her family was alive and Christian
>>
>>26574513
Ex was half.
>>
Only if she and her parents aren't mudslims
>>
>Implying that a girl like that would even look twice at fat greasy losers like yourselves.
>>
>>26574513
I wish her tits were bigger but damn. Her tits are disappointing as Paki girls usually have big knockers.
>>
Absolutely fucking not
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
>>26574513
Yes. Already have. She was a 9/10 virgin. I never actually took her virginity but still it was lovely and cute. It felt like what I imagine teenage love would have felt like (I never experienced it) even though we were 21 (me) and 19 (her). Really lovely. 9/10 would do again. Except it doesn't work if she's too religious. That's one of the reasons why she dumped me.

pakistani girls are so beautiful though.
>>
>>26574513
Well, I'm very much attracted to Middle Eastern girls but I really fucking hate Islam with a burning passion so I guess it would depend on how religious she is.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.