[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I doomed to be alone? I don't even know how to properly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1455582789752.png (7 KB, 224x206) Image search: [Google]
1455582789752.png
7 KB, 224x206
Am I doomed to be alone? I don't even know how to properly interact with others in person and just try to ignore them as if they weren't there. How does a robot develop social skills?
>>
If you don't know by 18 then chances are pretty good that you never will. You need to accept that being an autistic sperglord nofriend kissless virgin isn't a symptom of your situation but a symptom of who you are as a person.

Get on antidepressants, they may help mask this so you can pretend to be normal better. You'll have to take them until you die though.
>>
>>26574454
I'm not kissless though if we count my younger years (like 10 or 11). I don't know where it all went downhill
>>
Bump for both of us with social anxiety
>>
>>26574625
Is it really social anxiety though? I don't wanna go diagnosing myself with shit that tumblr uses casually to justify them being what they are. I just thought I was too awkward to make friends easily and could never get my words to come out how I intended them
>>
>>26574761
Is it because you were afraid they'd judge you?
>>
>>26574822
A lot of the time yes
>>
>>26574950
Social anxiety.

!!gifizoriginal comment
>>
>>26575039
Well then I guess I learned something new about myself.
>>
File: 1448655836111.jpg (43 KB, 856x480) Image search: [Google]
1448655836111.jpg
43 KB, 856x480
>>26575100
Orrr aspergers

Take your pick
>>
>>26575150
I'll take the one that doesn't sound like I'm insane
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.