[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why every time there's a mass shooting the majority of people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: FE56.gif (611 B, 196x196) Image search: [Google]
FE56.gif
611 B, 196x196
Why every time there's a mass shooting the majority of people say it's a "hoax, false flag?" And why use such specific words? Are most people just really paranoid, or do most people actually think it's not real? Ex: When the shooting in Paris happened I was on Twitter and didn't have to wait too long before I saw YT vids of people claiming it was a "hoax." It's seems to be becoming a bit of a phenomenon. Please don't come down too hard on me for being ignorant on things, I just want to know what you guys think.
>>
Because they've witnessed it so many times, Sandy Hook shooting was undeniable suspicious, as was Dylan Roof, do some research.
>>
They're scared. Things that don't make sense to them that shatter their illusion of safety directly oppose what they think they know about people, so they make elaborate stories up in their head to reconcile their delusion that so long as they stay near white people they're safe.
>>
Basically people who can't accept that bad shit happens. Dig their head in the sand. Nothing random ever happens in the eyes of a tin foil hat, it's always fake and orchestrated to trick them. Nobody died, they're all actors and went home safe. No no the government just paid them all to hide away and change their identities and faked their deaths!
>>
>>26574404
>>26574363

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_%28Australia%29

You were saying?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452383873189.jpg (42 KB, 552x828) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452383873189.jpg
42 KB, 552x828
Conspricacy nuts cant accept reality. I hate seeing these nut heads on youtube misleading people. They even on cnn yt comment section trolling. Wa wa wah.. They"re trying take out guns...oh crisis actors.
>>
>>26574445
Are you saying this didn't happen?
>>
>>26574363
I'm pretty sure this isn't it at all.
If anything it's the opposite, we already know danger is everywhere and people die every day in horrifying ways, so why are people so shocked by the few stories that the media tries "suspiciously" (up to personal evaluation) hard to shine the spotlight on? It kinda seems social engineering-like.

The idea isn't that "people don't really kill each other, it must be a hoax lol". It's more along the lines of "people die all the time, so what makes this one so special that it warrants all of this weird attention?" and thoughts derived from that like wondering about agendas, etc.
>>
>>26574280
>the majority of people say it's a "hoax, false flag?"
no they don't. it's a minority, and not even a particularly vocal one at that
>>
Skeptical of COINTELPRO
>>
>>26574523

>mild mannered autist somehow gets his hands on a rare military weapon
>goes on a massacre for no reason with speed and precision that would humble a special forces operator
>gives up for no reason
>makes one TV appearance and disappears off the face of the earth
>new sweeping gun control laws come into effect using the massacre as the catalyst
>>
>>26574698
>>mild mannered autist somehow gets his hands on a rare military weapon

eh? he LEGALLY owned those assault rifles, back when you could actually own military-tier weapons in australia as a civilian.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.