[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black with low IQ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1446555257179.jpg (88 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
1446555257179.jpg
88 KB, 600x341
Ive failed at anything I've ever tried at. Currently I'm trying to learn how to draw. I'm spending hours and hours...reading books, watching tutorials, etc and I don't get better. I still draw like I did a year ago when I really started seriously (its been longer but a year ago was when I really started practicing). I found the reason...it's because I'm black with low IQ, That's the only possible reason that I can't draw like I want to.
>>
>white with high iq
I can't draw for shit senpai. Literally saw a nigger drawing the other day at uni. Wasn't that good, but was better than anything I could ever do.
>>
you don't need IQ for drawing, but talent
>>
>>26574358
steady hands, talent and a vision.
>>
>>26574256
I'm white and can't draw for shit, even my hand writing is as legible as a 12 yr olds

but I'm a programmer so getting by alright, just find something you're slightly good at and go ham perfecting it
>>
File: Nazi-spurdo.png (57 KB, 309x433) Image search: [Google]
Nazi-spurdo.png
57 KB, 309x433
im white and i cant draw either and it used to be my hobby. Dont feel bad though op. lots of white people get into art and most of them are shit. my neighbor was into it and her paintings looked like a highschool art project or something.
You don't have to be extraordinary at something to be successful in life that's hollywood bullshit. you just need good money management fundamentals and willpower.
Read a basic money book like
http://thepdi.com/Richest%20Man%20in%20Babylon.pdf
and a book on willpower to help you understand how to build yours up like
http://72.38.146.125/jim/stopsmoking/resources/the_willpower_instinct_how_self_control_works_why_.pdf
>>
>>26574375
I have shakey as fuck hands but I'm naturally good at drawing. Hell people joke that I have parkinson's, but I can draw perfectly well.
I struggle at making straight lines, though. That kinda blows.
>>
What is your IQ number? Mines 100 and im white, its still not really great though. I do feel kind of stupid and my memory is not very good
>>
I have a high IQ and I still suck at drawing
>>
File: image.gif (336 KB, 294x266) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
336 KB, 294x266
Just take up music, you don't need talent to be decent. Just practice everyday. Guitar or piano is always fun, maybe even drums.
>>
>>26574256
drawing won't get you anywhere anyway. If you want to do something black and low IQ you could do league of legends youtube videos
>>
>>26575002
Or just, yknow, steal stuff.
>>
>>26575027
you can't steal as a black guy anymore people watch out for that shit you gotta be lowkey
>>
>>26574256
>>26574334
Drawing is just a skill, though being creative is not completely a skill.

The thing about real artists is that they've kept at it since ever. Us normal people will try to draw a few times, notice how shit it looks, and stop drawing.

But no matter what it is you're trying, very few people are talented enough to be good at it from the get-go. For everyone else, you must keep trying, keep training and keep improving.

Art has literally zip to do with IQ, though.
>>
Dude. If you think learning to draw is easy as pie, youre fucking delusional. It takes years to get decent without a mentor. Also dont go to /ic/.
>>
People with lower IQ tend to be better drawers than people with higher IQ, actually.

It's because people with lower intelligence rely more on their right hemisphere (part of the brain where "creativity" is generated) rather than their left (the side that generates logic)
>>
>>26575062
>>26574256

The greats weren't great because they could draw. The greats were great because they drew a lot.

You should know it takes significantly more time than a year to truly improve in most aspects of life, especially developing a skill such as drawing.
>>
Anon I've heard you don't start by completing stuff when drawing. Just draw sketches over and over until you got that down. Then go to the next step.
You're probably taking in a bit too much to swallow.
>>
Just join a gang. You'll get a ton of pussy
>>
Op the best drawer I know is verging on being literally retarded. She doesn't really understand time or money and is now a meth addict. I don't think IQ matters much with drawing.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.