[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
film feels general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 628x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 628x353
if you had the chance to create a story, a film about something you felt was real and genuine towards a robots life, what would your film be about?
>>
90 minutes of a guy sitting in a dark room at his computer. Clicking his mouse. Occasionally chuckling and the films climax is when he masturbates to hentai.
>>
upstream color was a good movie
watched it on a ton of tussin my first time
>>
>>26574151
soooo goood
>>
File: Un+homme+qui+dort+74[1].jpg (185 KB, 1600x1184) Image search: [Google]
Un+homme+qui+dort+74[1].jpg
185 KB, 1600x1184
The Man Who Sleeps already exists though
>>
>>26574251
is it worth the watch? I like arthouse movies but don't know what to expect
>>
>>26574151

I thought about recording my life

Then I realized it would be mostly be me at home talking to online people

And I felt embrassed about it

It's sad how little I do with my life

I don't even have friends

I'm unemployed
>>
>>26574211
>>26574211
>>26574211

Did you "get it" though?

The thief was a great actor and incredibly terrifying by the way, excellent soundtrack

The relationship between them made me intensely emotional
>>
>>26574151
I thought about writing a book, it would essentially be me sitting in my room complaining about women and normies as well as a part when I actually do have to go outside such as a job interview which I do horrifically at.

Would also have a scene where I go to the jobcentre and it would emphasize the stench of failure and misery in that place.
>>
>>26574116
It would be about a guy who's average enough to have friends and family, but is just shy enough to never ever confront people about misunderstandings. He would misunderstand remarks as direct attacks on himself, but never talk about it so he would never get the truth. Slowly his self esteem would take hits after hits when he starts being delusional about the whole world being out to get him. He would feel excluded and alone as a result. The other half would be about a girl who is more of a cyborg but goes through a similar struggle. She manage to keep a small circle of friends because of her job but she's dead on the inside. they would meet and have a chance to get along but they both would fuck it up because of their self-hate and delusions. All of it cut in the style of requiem for a dream, showing how the two would intertwine and shit. It would be absolute garbage of course because I have no imagination or talent but this is what I would do
>>
File: photo_01.jpg (98 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
photo_01.jpg
98 KB, 1024x683
"There comes a time in life where everything seems narrow. Choices have been made. I can only continue on. I know myself like the back of my hand. I can predict my every reaction. My life has been cast in cement with airbags and seatbelts. I've done everything to reach this point and now that I'm here, I'm fucking bored. The hardest thing is knowing whether I'm still alive."

Mr Nobody already exists OP.
>>
>>26574727
>>26574727

I've never seen it desu

And crafting stories is infinite

Your imagination is the limit
>>
how great it is not being a wagecuck
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 445x933) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 445x933
>old r9k used to be glorified Welcome To N.H.K
>now just normie version of hipster /tv/
Sad day I guess
>tfw no misaki to save me
>>
A good looking suicidal half cyborg who fakes outgoingness but with incredibly low self esteem. He will love anyone who will get into a relationship with him. Said relationships tend to end badly while keeping each breakup fresh and interesting to the viewer with him being the one dumped. He has beta female orbiters but they are scared off when he shows his weaknesses and vulnerabilities: low self esteem, submissiveness, actual shyness, ect. He finally has a good one with a nice homely girl (actually insane, obsessive and major moralfag) who wholeheartedly loves him and he cheats on her for the whore ex gf (everything he ever wanted in a woman) from his past. Nice girl finds out and breaks up with him via text and with photos and screenshots of his infidelity. He tries to date the whore ex gf but she just wanted him for sex. In the end, he kills himself because he sees himself as a disposable human being no one wants to love. As he dies, he imagines what his live would be like if he stayed with the homely girl: laughter, kids, family vacations and a comfy warm home.

Fuck you Brian for breaking up with me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.