[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyday on the bus I see actual retards, downies, autists (actual,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11
Everyday on the bus I see actual retards, downies, autists (actual, batshit crazy stimming autists, not people who stare at memes on the internet), either going to institutions, actively looking for a job, etc...
Why can't you ?
>>
diversity quotas

No government money for hiring whites
>>
Because they don't know any better. The people you're talking about live in blissful ignorance.

Sometimes I feel that life would actually be much better if I just flat out was too retarded to know how the world worked and how fucked up it is.
>>
File: 1378073534682.gif (2 MB, 154x273) Image search: [Google]
1378073534682.gif
2 MB, 154x273
>>26574112
>believing in depressive realism
Everyone knows how fucked up the world is, they just cope with it and move with it better than you do.
>>
>the mentally ill like to wagecuck why aren't you that retarded
>>
I'm considered normal enough to not garner any sympathy
>>
>>26574166
Are you fucking dumb? Do you even know how these retarded people work? They have the brain functionality of toddlers, they're incapable of learning most things besides the most basic of tasks. You could red-pill them for a year straight, every day about how the world works, and they would forget the next moment and move onto doing some retarded thing retarded people do. They don't understand how money works, they don't understand human thought passed the age of 5. They will never develop the critical thinking skills to figure out how fucked up their situation is and how fucked the cards they got dealt with in life are. If retarded people were capable of knowing this they would all kill themselves 100%.
>>
>>26574216
And yet they do better than most people here. How funny is that ? Pretty goddamn hilarious, TBQHWYF.
>>
>>26574248
Stop deflecting norman.
>>
>>26574248
lmao how fucking triggered are you wagecuck?

>being this much of a kike bitch dog
>>
>>26574248

There's more to life than "work all day for money until you die" but these people will never know anything more than this.
>>
>tfw your parents would rather have had an actual retard than you
>>
File: 1299947966900.jpg (56 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1299947966900.jpg
56 KB, 413x395
>Why can't you ?

Well, for starters, I'm not a retard.
>>
>>26574248
>And yet they do better than most people here. How funny is that ? Pretty goddamn hilarious, TBQHWYF.
Did you not read any of that?
They will never develop the critical thinking skills to figure out how fucked up their situation is and how fucked the cards they got dealt with in life are. If retarded people were capable of knowing this they would all kill themselves 100%.
>>
File: 1416056778348.jpg (46 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1416056778348.jpg
46 KB, 600x400
>>26574441
>wagecuck points to people that are trying at life and wanting to get a job
>they're literal retards
>>
>>26574388
Of course there's more to life than work. But these retards are still quite literally more functional than you.
But that's fine you know, keep jacking it to hentai while downies get their cock sucked !
>>
>>26574090
I'm a white male that's not retarded, as such noone , including the government, will ever help me with anything and my cognitive functions are advanced enough to realize what a shitheap of a world this is and I really don't care enough to work for shekelstein for 2$ an hour for the rest of my life so a normie like OP doesn't think I'm a loser.
>>
Because I get thousands in autismbux for doing nothing but existing.
>>
>>26574480
>trying at life

No, mentally retarded people do not understand this concept. They go and do any type of work because their helpers/carers are supposed to do that. They find them anything and tell them what to do. The mentally retarded person doesn't know what's going on. They don't think "Oh well I must now work hard to develop a skill set so I can progress in life, and maybe find a woman, settle down, have kids, build a family, get a nice big house, and live out life. No, their only thought is "durrr sky is blue, blue is water, water is blue, like sky, sky is like name of care lady who help me get job, job good, because care lady said it is, care lady maybe love me like mommy, mommy make yelling sound at me, not good, yelling is fun, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Get this through your thick retarded skull.
>>
>>26574488

>more functional

Why? because they turn levers for pennies?

by that logic Buddhist monks are inferior to downies because they don't take a paycheck.
>>
Retards actually get a lot of sympathy and huge amounts of help doing everything in life.

t. Someone whose parents both work for a special school
>>
File: smugfefe.png (77 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smugfefe.png
77 KB, 499x499
>neets pretending to not give a fuck
>get triggered this hard
>>
>>26574604
Any Buddhist monks on this board ?
Yeah, that's what I thought.
>>
File: typicalneet.jpg (76 KB, 666x999) Image search: [Google]
typicalneet.jpg
76 KB, 666x999
NEETs getting BTFO by literal retards.
>>
>>26574090
I'm too lazy and hung up on the past I guess?

Nigga if I knew I wouldn't be here
>>
>>26574528
the amusing part is that most robots are just mentally handicapped dudes who don't have handlers. there are people here who think it's a challenge to talk to women.
>>
>>26575212
Only honest NEET in this thread.
>>
>>26574632

>Autists throwing a temper tantrum
Wow, didn't see that coming
>>
>>26574112
tell that to my mentally challenged sister each time she tries to play with other kids, they reject her and she ends up crying.
The lonelyness you experience is but a fraction of hers
>>
File: 1427447058844.jpg (200 KB, 1015x759) Image search: [Google]
1427447058844.jpg
200 KB, 1015x759
>>26574333
>>26574380
>>26574388
>>26574455
NEET tears are so salty
>>
File: 1442714572877.jpg (42 KB, 773x645) Image search: [Google]
1442714572877.jpg
42 KB, 773x645
I already gave up, I'm not ugly and fully able-bodied with no medical problems and I've accepted that my life will consist of lifting boxes, playing video games with friends as we gradually get older and die not caring about anything.
>>
File: Smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26574090
This is funny how even retards can be better at life than most NEETS
>>
>>26575461
>with friends
Well, you're doing better than me
>>
>>26575577
tock tick!
>>
>>26575871
>18th february 2016
>still stuck in mommy's basement
>still jerking off in the same cum rag
>still surrounded by pissjugs
>meanwhile retards and downies live a fulfilling, happy life, make decent money, have sex
>>
>>26574090
>that chalkboard
Why would they give that, of all the jobs they had available, to the retard?
>>
>>26575697
It was complete luck, don't let any of these fucking normies tell you otherwise. Friends are the only thing keeping me from going on a killing spree and ending my life.
>>
>>26574090
I'm an autist (not a batshit crazy stimming autist, but that quiet guy in the background who doesn't know how to start a conversation with anyone and has trouble expressing emotion, not because he has random bursts of extreme anger, but because he doesn't express emotion in fear of it being inappropriate.), and I'm currently at the highest level of education possible in my country, and I'm looking to get a job as a courier at a pharmacy soon.
>>
File: l o l.jpg (65 KB, 382x500) Image search: [Google]
l o l.jpg
65 KB, 382x500
Just throwing in this very cute image of a downie couple. How touching !
Too bad the NEET can't even make any friends, while mentally challenged people are fucking like bonobos all the time !
>>
Legitimately disabled people get jobs as a courtesy. Someone who isn't considered disabled will lose their job when they fuck up too many times because they're held to the same standards as more capable people.
>>
File: 497224-8.jpg (360 KB, 1920x1508) Image search: [Google]
497224-8.jpg
360 KB, 1920x1508
>>26576387
Ahhhh... the good old "Disabled people get everything handed on a plate" stance...
Life is so unfair neetcuckie !
>>
>>26576544
They have to, or they'd be fucked.
>>
>>26576574
They'd be fucked ? I thought NEETbux could buy you yachts, mansions and everything ?
>>
>>26576387
>Legitimately disabled people
As opposed to ? illegitimatey disabled people ? Is that a fucking joke ?
>>
>>26576716
Dunno what you're trying to say there, but if we didn't give special treatment to the disabled most of them probably wouldn't make it to maturity. So we have to. People who aren't disabled but just aren't much good at anything aren't afforded much patience.
>>
>>26576793
Yes, like the aspies on /r9k/. And stop samefagging, frog.
>>
i'm not retarded enough for that
i belong to a higher NEET caste, you've read Brave New World
....surely you have enough time to yourself to digest a short novel
you CAN read...right?
>>
>>26576839
Robots aren't disabled, they're just whiny pussy ass crybabies.
>>
>>26576880
Which makes their autism illegitimate, I would think.
>>
>>26575327
I fit this category. If I had a helper I could do stuff. I think. It took me seven months just to get an appointment to TRY to get a new handler.

I am not a big fan of my life. It is not depressing but it is unfulfilling. I think that if my brain could work like a normal person I could be happy or learn new things but I can't do either of those things.
>>
I've applied into jobs and I'm going to a job interview tomorrow. Feels good to get out of the house and talk to professionals
>>
>tfw you remember r9k used to be full of retard stories threads

Can we have those back
>>
>>26574090
Cause I hate people and I don't like going outside.
Also working a dead end job for little to no self respect is slavery.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.