[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: dadsadbad.jpg (200 KB, 1600x1139) Image search: [Google]
dadsadbad.jpg
200 KB, 1600x1139
> Be me 20 y/o medical student who lives in Iraq
> Dad used to be an engineer until the previous regime wanted him to join their party, but he refused
> they tried to kill him 3 times, until he decided to retire and stay at home
> raised 3 kids from complete poverty and spent his entire life trying to make them successful members of society
> oldest son is an engineer who always worked at jobs away from home and we rarely see him, now he's at the US working as a bridge inspector
> Younger son is a doctor who's over qualified and graduated 3rd on his class, decided to marry an Australian girl and flew away to Australia
> mfw both of them left my dad for good
> mfw they both don't want to take care of him after what he did
> mfw he feels so lonely and depressed sometimes
> mfw my brother and his wife have a baby and my dad gets really happy
> mfw my brother asks him to stop sharing pics of his own grandson because "people might get jealous"
> mfw I'm the only thing he has left

I really think that he might consider suicide one day.. what should I do???
>>
That's shit I'm sorry.
Not much you can do but be there.
>>
>>26573979
He literally said that raising a bunch of farmers instead of doctors and engineers would be much better, since they'd at least still be around him and support him.
>>
Your in Iraq?

How do you feel about all the autistic delusional dickheads from the west joining ISIS and going into your country and fucking it up even more than it already has been in the last decade?
>>
Go round to your brothers house and beat the ever loving fuck out of him until he wakes up for being literal trash.

Like what the fuck, how can you just disband from your parents like that? 'People might get jealous' About what? Who's going to get jealous?

I just can't ever imagine being like that at all.
>>
>>26573932
Your pop's sounds mentally strong and would not commit suicide. All parents know their kids grow up and leave. Just don't forget to call and visit during thanksgiving
>>
>>26574104
Nigga he's in Iraq

Spend time with him, do stuff together, talk, let him know you care for him in a non homo way. He already showed that he would do anything for their children to see them successful, even though it might mean they will be far from him. If you can, go anywhere in search for a better life, but unlike your other brothers never forget who was supporting you and keep your father in your life.
>>
>>26574020
Well that's not the point of my thread but fine I'll answer your question.

In Islam there are several religious groups and I don't mean the shia/Sunni thing, no there are others too, only one of those that uses violence as a way to spread Islam, and the only country that follows such religious group is Saudi Arabia, many of true old-school muslim families don't even care if you praise satan and pray to dildos or stuff like that, no one cares about the US or the west and tries to be aggressive in a religious way.

It is only recently since some people started acquiring the violence of Saudi Arabia.

If you ask anyone around here about how to improve their country they'd tell you that you have to kick the corrupted gov that are running this country down the sink and find a way to get back on our feet.

I'm a muslim and I'd gladly kill any ISIS member because they are more dangerous to me than any other country in the world.
>>
>>26574071
I'd love to do that, unfortunately they live in different countries..
>>
Join ISIS with him and fight the evil kuffar
>>
>>26574189
I can't leave him, I need to make him feel the joy of having a family around him that supports him, I want him to be the happiest man on earth..
>>
Families can be tricky stuff, but if you think having your brothers around more often would make your father happy I would suggest you take steps to make that happen.

Reach out to your brothers, ask them openly why if there's any reason they've avoided spending time with him, and then try to persuade them to come visit or something like that. Obviously it's not convenient to just drop everything and fly halfway around the world, but try to convince them that their Dad misses them and that it's worth the trip.

Good luck OP, I hope your brothers come through for you.
>>
What do you do, OP? Are you a farmer?
>>
>>26574478
They never told me why and they never will.
Me theory is that my oldest brother got into some trouble with a few people and wanted to run away to another country.
And I doubt he'll ever come back to this shithole.

The other one moved away because he hated living here and wanted to have a better life, at the cost of his job and my dads comfort.
We already tried convincing him to come back because he can work as a doc here instead of working as an accountant out there, but he doesn't have a problem with that and he wants to live there with his wife and child forever.
>>
>>26574666
Your younger brother isn't going to leave Australia.

I live in Australia, it's literally the most liveable place in the world. He would be absolutely crazy to ever leave.
>>
>>26574567
I'm a medical student, I rarely have time to work so I don't, I'm living off my dads retirement money instead.
>>
Join Isis. You'll probably get laid more you fucking faggot.
>>
>>26574690
Oh sorry I should probably clarify that I'm the youngest, and he's 10 years older than me and the engineer is 15 years older.
By younger I mean younger than my oldest brother.

And yea I know, it's almost impossible to convince any of them to come home..
>>
>>26574728
No thanks I'm not a degenerate.
>>
>>26574697

That's rough, bro. Are you going to practice in Iraq or elsewhere? If the answer is elsewhere you should arrange for him to move in with you.
>>
>>26574770
I want to practice in Iraq, I might consider living in another country but that'll come second to my father's happiness, I don't want to be like them.
>>
>>26573932
>after what he did
What did he do?
>>
sounds like your brothers are ashamed of your father. any idea why would they be?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.