[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw black woman >like white boys, asian boys, middle eastern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 38
File: sunna4a.jpg (21 KB, 360x490) Image search: [Google]
sunna4a.jpg
21 KB, 360x490
>tfw black woman
>like white boys, asian boys, middle eastern boys, mexican boys
>tfw suicidal cuz i cant get them cuz im black
hold me r9k
>>
>>26573874
Shouldn't you be holding up a liquor store nigger?
>>
>>26573874
White guy here. Are you light skinned or real dark?

I don't mind black women, so long as they're not black as night, that's disgusting. Light skinned niggeress are hot though.
>>
>>26573890
Way to help the case of the white races there, you hero you.
>>
you should show a picture of yourself
>>
>>26573920
Fuck you faggot bitch
>>
>tfw no supernigger gf
>tfw no glares and insults from white women
>tfw no rape threats from niggers
>tfw cocoa gf to cuddle with when I get home
>>
>>26573948
Jizz drinking internet ass faggot
>>
I can't speak about real black women, as in dark African women who aren't mixed in some way but light skinned black bitches infuriate me because they are so self-centred and really think 'They queens gurl' (not in the sense of we wuz queens) but that self important attitude that only light skinned black girls have.

They think they are the balls.
>>
File: 1455221259855.png (9 KB, 508x497) Image search: [Google]
1455221259855.png
9 KB, 508x497
>>26573948
>insulting people on /r9k/
>>
>>26573874
Im a black female and all races give me attention. Youre just ugly stop blaming it on your race
>>
>>26573915
>so long as they're not black as night, that's disgusting. Light skinned niggeress are hot though.

>I-I-I-Im not ray-sic though, j-just muh preference
>>
>>26574156
Black dude here......FUCKING THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus fuck, thank you.

/R9K/ listen, don't believe the hype, lots of people date black girls and black girls usually date top tier black dudes and white guys. Blacks as a whole aren't on the bottom totem pole
>>
>>26573874
>hold me r9k
maybe
pics pls
>>
>>26574156
>>26574208

What really pisses me off is that there is no race on the planet that is more eager to racemix than American niggers.

You make a huge scene at the slightest indication that whites think you're inferior, but then you leap at any chance to mix with any other race but your own.

You're disgusting leaches and genetic pollution. I hate you.
>>
>>26573874
because they like men with jobs
>>
>>26573929
this

no way we can tell you what's wrong without a pic
>>
>tfw black grill
>tfw a laquisha tries to be your friend
>tfw she stops talking to you when she realises that you have nothing in common
>tfw an artsy/quirky/hipster janelle monae-like black girl tries to be your friend
>tfw she stops talking to you when she realises that you have nothing in common besides not being laquishas
>tfw a weeby/gamer black girl tries to be your friend
>tfw she stops talking to you when she realises that you have nothing in common besides not being laquishas
>tfw don't exist to any other type of person besides the odd black nerd guy that looks at you and never says anything
>>
>>26574255
so youre black and are not in school or work right now?

kek
>>
>>26574255
>tfw black
>tfw no culture
>tfw relate to whites more than my own
>tfw whites won't accept me as them
>>
Why are there so many niggers here nowadays?
>>
>>26574164

I dont like white men, get over yourself. I just said your men give me attention.

Im currently in medical school, so I have no time to date, but I think its gunny you losers think you are above me
>>
>>26573874

I've never seen a black girl with a non-black guy. What they like is irrelevant, black women are (unfairly, imo) kind of at the bottom of the hierarchy when it comes to beauty standards pretty much everywhere except for Africa. So they tend to end up with black dudes.
>>
>>26574236
Don't look at me, I don't want a white chick and white chicks aren't obsessed with us so the whole "cuck" meme is dumb.

>Whites take 63% of US population
>Blacks take 13%

>Worrying about mix-racing

I don't get it
>>
>>26574281
>tfw half-white and half-black
>tfw I look white
>tfw relate to whites
>tfw I can walk among them without them knowing that I'm a halfie
>tfw I get called a racist for saying "nigga" while singing along to "Gold Digger"

It's a double-edged sword, anon.
>>
File: 1455657305014.jpg (32 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1455657305014.jpg
32 KB, 657x527
>>26574281
>tfw black grill
>moms side of the family calls used to call me oreo because i didnt act ghetto
>secretly cant stand annoying white girls so dont fit in with them either
>only have one friend who doesnt judge me
>>
Show us puss OP
>>
Post a pic. I'm sure you have to be somewhat cute desu
>>
>>26574329
>Don't look at me, I don't want a white chick and white chicks aren't obsessed with us so the whole "cuck" meme is dumb.

It's funny how so many black girls and white guys are so jealous of white girls and black guys respectively.
>>
>>26574329
>I don't get it
White women are endorsed at every step to fuck outside their race. Literally can't find a movie these days where a white woman's love interest isn't a nigger.

White men on the other hand are supposed to shut up, fuck off, and do everything they can to worship these sluts while getting nothing in return.
>>
You could have had me, but I'm sworn to Bebe now. Sorry.
>>
>>26574313
There are black women who make livings off posting pictures of themselves on social media. They are able to do this because of thirsty men of all races and they end up marrying some betacuck.
>>
>>26574360
>Literally can't find a movie these days where a white woman's love interest isn't a nigger.

Not true at all, look at the top 10 movies of 2015:

>Jurassic World
>Furious 7
>Avengers
>Spectre
>Mission Impossible
>Hunger Games

All white guy/white girl pairings. Star Wars didn't have a love interest, and I didn't see Minions, Inside Out, or the Martian so I don't know.
>>
>woman
>i-i'm a robot
>i'm suicidal because my coal skin won't let me get that cracka dick
Get out
>>
>>26574360
>Literally can't find a movie these days where a white woman's love interest isn't a nigger.
I hope you're memeing
>>
>>26574356
There is nothing to be jealous about white girls. Only that they can look like a fat pile of bird shit on the street and my crush would choose her instead of me so he doesn't shame his familia.
>>
File: 1448655836111.jpg (43 KB, 856x480) Image search: [Google]
1448655836111.jpg
43 KB, 856x480
I'm a nigger and I hate black women

Seriously anon raise your standards
>>
>>26573975
They only think that because of this >>26573915 attitude, not that it isn't disgusting to be so entitled.

Meh, I'm a mutt, my boyfriend is white. We both get a lot of stares and 'they're stealing our women' jibes but don't give a fuck. We met online and didn't exchange pics or anything before really getting to know eachother. By that point we already knew we liked eachother even though he'd only seen like 1 black person in his entire life at that point.
>>
Why do niggers have to make me look bad. I'm a horrible person but I keep it to myself
>>
>>26574392
>calls himself a nigger
You're nothing of value
>>
>>26574360

The corporate media has clearly decided behind closed doors that it wants the raceless mudrace to come into existence ASAP, but 4chan has an extremely exaggerated perspective about the issue. Wm/Af is more common than Wf/Bm, but you don't hear anything about it unless you're with a bunch of Asian guys.
>>
>>26574236
Asians are way more eager.
>>
>>26574387
>There is nothing to be jealous about white girls. Only that they can look like a fat pile of bird shit on the street and my crush would choose her instead of me so he doesn't shame his familia.

Same thing happens to a lot of black and latino guys, only our crushes want white dudes.
>>
>>26574392
Im half a black and white female and your children will be niggers too.

If you think that the curly hair and light skin will make them not niggers then youre stupid
>>
>>26574418
Well I hate being black, it sucks.
>>
>>26574387
>and my crush would choose her instead of me so he doesn't shame his familia.

God damn right I would.
>>
>>26574459

I don't know, nobody thinks of Blake Griffin or Derek Jeter as niggers.
>>
>>26574360
>White men on the other hand are supposed to shut up, fuck off, and do everything they can to worship these sluts
Nigger, there is no interracial pairing more common in media than white male Asian female.
Literally none.
>>
>>26574268
I'm in my final year of university

literally haven't added anyone to my phone contacts in four years besides a retired professor
>>
>>26574468
We all don't come out that bright, I look as black as Halle Berry
>>
File: curry shrug.jpg (21 KB, 480x304) Image search: [Google]
curry shrug.jpg
21 KB, 480x304
>>26574387

Can't argue with this, I'd choose 90% of white girls over 90% of black girls. Maybe that makes me a self-hating racist or something
>>
>>26574472
bm/wf is second most common

Weird, isn't it, how these things work. There's more spics in the US than nigs, but you just don't see the same kind of racemixing hocking media imagery surrounding them.
>>
>>26574498

Yeah, I guess it varies. My sister and I are like Klay Thompson white, but our stepsisters are about as dark as Obama
>>
Bitch gtfo

Literally all you got do is go on any dating site and offer to suck some guys dick. Stop whining like a trick-ass ho
>>
Sorry for bothering you with this, but in 100% sincerity: 6 million didn't die, there were no gas chambers, and there was no governmental genocide program. Here's two good documentaries on the issue (one is made by a jewish individual). And beneath those links is a link to a proxy that will let you bypass governmental censorship of this information.

David Cole in Auschwitz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth HD (full)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

Proxy
http://www.proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

If you're not up for a one-hour documentary, here is 5 minute clip of a catholic priest briefly explaining his disbelief in the holocaust legend. Same story applies with the proxy above; this information is illegal in many countries, and is nationally censored, requiring you to view it through a US server.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM
>>
>>26574507
>Weird, isn't it, how these things work. There's more spics in the US than nigs, but you just don't see the same kind of racemixing hocking media imagery surrounding them.

That's because a lot of us can pass as white, so you don't notice it. You won't see a lot mestizo dudes with white girls in the media, but there are tons of white latino/white girl pairings
>>
>>26574452
Why must we suffer?
>>26574461
Kill yourself.
>>26574461
You aren't my crush so I don't care.
>>26574502
You're free to desire whoever you want. Self haters should die though.
>>
>>26574507
There's more niggers than Asians and yet you see more Asian women with white guys in media than any other pairing.
I wonder why
>>
>>26574519
Depends on how much white your black parent has in them.

Do you wonder how your kids will look
>>
>>26574342
That's robothood
Comes in many forms
>>
Niggers are 100% useless to society, and the niggers that try to get white girls only get the scraps that the white men left. This is why we don't care when you fuck white women. All you're doing is ridding yourself of your genes by only fucking whites, anyway. Niggers are so stupid, same goes for any non-white, though.
>>
I'm a white guy and I got a match with a black girl on of them dating sites. She's like above average though, if you're anything less you're fucked.
>>
>>26574507
>things that don't happen

you niggers really like to play pretend on here. you're hated by everyone, even by other niggers.
>>
>>26574544
It's not really worth giving too much attention, but I think there's some kind of predetermined sociological messages being pushed.

It's so uniform, too. Like, all the big corporations and media networks have quietly decided to steamroll the racemixing issue.

Like, they're trying to make it look like all of society has quietly, unanimously decided that uncontrolled, randomized assimilation is the best thing.

>>26574560
Nice bait bro. But you just make whites look like stupid assholes, so you should find somewhere else to shitpost.
>>
>>26573874
>tfw black male
>like asian girls and middle eastern girls
>not suicidal about it because I'm not an idiot who bases their entire life around relationships
>>
File: 1448844429951.png (429 KB, 451x619) Image search: [Google]
1448844429951.png
429 KB, 451x619
>>26574543
Even though im a 'white-wash' nigger with really bad social anxiety and depression I still haven't reached that point because my family spoils me with things so killing myself isn't really something I have in mind

yet
>>
File: octagoon, quadroons.jpg (181 KB, 735x852) Image search: [Google]
octagoon, quadroons.jpg
181 KB, 735x852
>>26574555

original original desu desu senpai original
>>
>>26573874

post nudes with timestamp we'll boost your self esteem bb
>>
>>26574555
>Do you wonder how your kids will look

Sometimes. I assume they'd be pretty light-skinned, my mom is the whitest kind of white (Swedish), and my dad has white blood somewhere in his family tree too (his parents are Derrick Rose-colored, even though he's dark as fuck).
>>
Why is this getting so much attention
>>
>>26574622
*And I've always kind of assumed that I'd end up with a white girl, so that makes them even more likely to be light skinned.
>>
>>26574636
Because OP is a king n shiet
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 564x752) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 564x752
I always felt I was pretty ugly but if I managed to get white/Asians bfs while other black girls have difficulty I must be not so bad
>>
>>26574603
Damn im avoiding white guys
>>
>>26574636
>How long will your race continue to exist?

And that's just one aspect of the whole thing. It's a really pretty relevant topic, actually.
>>
>>26574592
>Nice bait
>nothing said was inaccurate and he didn't even attempt to challenge it
haha, niggers are fucking retarded. Your suicide would aid in purifying society, and we would only be happy.
>>
>>26574656
I hate hotep niggas. They make me cringe so hard, especially when they try to convince me of that it's true
>>
>>26574659
We don't bebe, the black femanons who post these threads are fat or ugly
>>
>>26574673
I'm currently doing my clinicals and black, there are other black doctors out there who would save your life even if you called them nigger. You stormfront retards are pathetic
>>
File: 2342432424.jpg (64 KB, 650x440) Image search: [Google]
2342432424.jpg
64 KB, 650x440
>>26574468
>Blake Griffin

Doesn't pass for white. Not really even close
>>
File: tumblr_lxvjf75adD1qjkedbo1_500.jpg (82 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxvjf75adD1qjkedbo1_500.jpg
82 KB, 500x375
>>26574600
>brainwashed so hard he calls himself a nigger
Did the people here get to you? As much as I hate my life my ancestors fought to stay alive on that ship and I'm here. I'd never refer myself as a nigger.
>>
>>26574659
I don't imagine you to be ugly. Just really bad teeth or an ugly nose. Which can fixed.
>>
File: 49856320.png (214 KB, 844x930) Image search: [Google]
49856320.png
214 KB, 844x930
>>26574704
>You stormfront retards are pathetic

More than that, they do an extreme amount of damage to white nationalism. They're literally contributing as much or more to our ethnic dispossession and possible, eventual extermination as jews.
>>
>>26574714
>hating your life because white girls are mean to you and you can't get an asian bf

just kill yourself already. You're too emotionally weak to live in this world
>>
>>26574603
Yes, we're good at destroying non-white genes after the niggers try to erase their own. This is why we will always be superior. Do niggers seriously think we give a fuck that they're retarded? It always seemed very strange.

>>26574714
You are a nigger, though.

>>26574734
No, it can't. That is permanently in their genes.

>>26574704
Niggers usually kill people when they're chimping out, so I would never trust a nigger just because he's wearing a white coat.
>>
What can a 5/10 light skinned black guy get? Do I still only get scraps?
>>
File: kogami.png (159 KB, 299x322) Image search: [Google]
kogami.png
159 KB, 299x322
>>26574714
Well I hate black people and i'm under this shitskin myseld so why not call myself it?
>>
>>26574752
Only bebe wants to be with an asian male, so fuck off. I find them attractive but that's it.
>>
>>26574768
It does not matter when you are rushed into the ER choking on vomit. Luckily there are niggers out there who react to your disgusting attitude with sympathy instead of anger.

An anon out there mentioned white nationalism, there is nothing wrong with that but you stormies are cancer
>>
>>26574768
You just make us look bad, as well as retarded, and accomplish nothing constructive for anybody.
>>
>>26574313
The important thing is how many white features she has. Dark skin not only fits the beauty standards, but is even considered better than light skin. The problem comes from the hair, the mouth, the skull, etc. That's where most black people have issues with beauty standards.

Ever notice how every good-looking black person is closer to being a dark-skinned white person?
>>
>>26574787
American black males were bred to be superior. It is in your genes, failed normie.
>>
I remember when serving in Africa (Funny enough, country named Chad) there were a lot white guys with western help, missionaries or HR activists. For the local black women, it was pretty much top of the world to score them.

Shit is nasty though.

We also shot some monkeys.
>>
File: 541Swadloon_0.png (367 KB, 1000x795) Image search: [Google]
541Swadloon_0.png
367 KB, 1000x795
>>26574867
>social anxiety
>depression
>no friends

Not me.
>>
>>26574785
You're a nigger, so yes.

The only niggers that get more than scraps are multi-millionaires, and the money is the only thing doing the talking. It's why you see young girls with extremely old wealthy men.

>>26574813
>>26574815
You're definitely niggers. Your passive aggressive attitudes towards me is fun to watch, though. Acting like you're so sweet, that's such a typical ploy.

>>26574849
>Dark skin not only fits the beauty standards, but is even considered better than light skin
You say some things because you're a nigger and want them to be true, but they aren't.

>>26574867
American black males were bred by a single crack-smoking nigger mother. This is good as they will never have a high intelligence in their population, and stay inferior forever. The damage is already done, really. It's great. Seeing them cry on the way to prison after chimping out is always a treat.
>>
>>26574849
I think everyone should be forced to pay for black peoples plastic surgery since they bash us so much our features. Insurance pays for trannys plastic surgery.
>>
File: 1455707567005.jpg (16 KB, 251x255) Image search: [Google]
1455707567005.jpg
16 KB, 251x255
This thread is proof that /r9k/ is normie tier now. Where are real robots supposed to go?
>>
>>26574594
Anon, you don't understand.
You're not a woman or an extremely beta male (I assume), so you don't understand how much these insecure groups base their worth on relationships, especially women.
>>
>>26574912
They get surgeries to not kill themselves, not to look pretty. Most of them still end up looking horrible.
>>
>>26574908
You're the reason white nationalism can't get off the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4-RRhs9aM&bpctr=1444168821

You're poison to us.
>>
>>26574928

>>26574891

(Original god damn comment fxxifxfxfgxg)
>>
pic related
Bebe
>>
>>26574912
>Insurance pays for trannys plastic surgery.

No it doesn't.

If it does I'm going to gas the next one I see.
>>
another pic related
>>
>>26574908
Meh so I need money? I was doomed from birth I guess. The only black girl I actually wanted goes after 8/10 and above white guys.
>>
>>26574972
From what I've heard it does. Not all of them but some do.

I think black people are in a more dier situation than them.
>>
>>26574908
>>26574768

Hello /pol/

Please remind these niggers what they are
>>
>>26575009
see
>>26574953

original comment 28398
>>
>>26574991
last one
Pic related
>>
>>26575022
>>26574991
>>26574970
Who is this person?
Blox
>>
>>26575006
>I think black people are in a more dier situation than them.

Your only real problem here is being in a society that isn't your own.

There's really no such thing as "cohabitation." Mulattoes prove that. There's kind of only complete assimilation, or ethnic nationalism. You guys don't want to assimilate, so you need your own country. Anything else will just make all kinds of disorder and conflict, and drag both societies down. Like we're seeing happen.
>>
>>26575052
i remember you posting yourself on soc, and deleting them
>>
File: twanzfleminist-autumn-3.png (58 KB, 294x292) Image search: [Google]
twanzfleminist-autumn-3.png
58 KB, 294x292
The first ideal woman for any man is a 7/10 white/Asian...

This makes it impossible for you, but a man can change its views, they are human.

Start making friends, get a steam account, okcupid, tinder ect... Go where the men are.

Reject BLM ideology don't spew or encurrage this behaviour. Don't be around other who think this way.

White women are playing hard to get big time, this is your chance.
>>
>>26575071
And this is the person that is apparently me?
>>
I don't get these black people here

If you're black and on 4chan just call yourself a nigger, geeze its not that hard, it shows everyone you're obedient and know your place

]Not as many of you would yelled at you if you did[/spoiler
>>
>>26575060
>drag both societies down
>implying murrica isn't segregated as fuck
You're one stupid son of a bitch and clearly don't go outside. I'm not even American and I know this.
>>
>>26573874
State that you are a republican and dont fall for the constant race bating.

State that you are not part of a nigger culture

Look after yourself in your looks and try to look nice

Being able to cook is a huge plus.

Good luck
>>
>>26575116
the fact that niggers actually browse r9k at all is pretty funny. literally no reason for them to be here and they aren't wanted.

>>26575159
>State that you are not part of a nigger culture
Ah, acting like anyone believes that is a mistake.
>>
White guy here. Former model. Apparently 8+/10.

I'd date a girl of any ethnicity if I thoight she was cute.

Too bad I'm taken and madly in love with my gf.
>>
>>26575213
>not wanted
I do what I want and when I want to do it
>>
>>26575255
and that's why you're a nigger.
>>
>>26575254
>I'd date a girl of any ethnicity if I thought she was cute.

We need your DNA. Don't waste 100,000 years of irreplaceable genetic material over a
"cute girl." That's wrong.
>>
>>26575287
It's better than being someone boring and poor like yourself.
>>
File: 1455592846516.jpg (57 KB, 714x835) Image search: [Google]
1455592846516.jpg
57 KB, 714x835
>>26575116
the fact that niggers actually browse r9k at all is pretty funny. literally no reason for them to be here and they aren't wanted.

>>26575159
>State that you are not part of a nigger culture
Ah, acting like anyone believes that is a mistake

original comment
>>
>>26575255
>I do what I want and when I want to do it

rob liquor stores

give your children terrible educations and childhoods

not take responsibility for anything you do

play the victim
>>
>>26575299
>We need you as a backup plan beta, don't challenge the status quo, when that cute white girl is done fucking her way through Chad after Chad, you can have her
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>26575255
Don't even reply to that asshole anon. It's only one guy, and he's just here to bully nonwhites, and apparently make WN look as retarded as possible in the process.

Don't even reply to him. Read his posts, he's just repeating the same dumb lines over and over. He's here to stir shit up, and nothing else.
>>
>>26575307
>boring and poor
Am I hurting the niggers feelings?
>>
>>26575322
I don't have children.
>>
>>26575299
No. "Cute" includes personality.
>>
File: iStock_000017157105_Large.jpg (108 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000017157105_Large.jpg
108 KB, 900x600
>>26575339
Keep it that way.
>>
>>26575329
I think it's cute
>>26575337
Not really
>>
>>26575344
I was aware of that.

Even still. Bringing a raceless hapa into the world instead of your own race is bad.
>>
File: ugly-young-man.jpg (17 KB, 254x338) Image search: [Google]
ugly-young-man.jpg
17 KB, 254x338
>>26575307 #
>boring and poor
Am I hurting the niggers feelings?

original comment
>>
>>26575351
Dont worry I will but that will be by choice. You won't be having any kids because you don't have the option :)
>>
>>26575368
There is no emotional or intellectual benefit to be had by having these exchanges. You're wasting your time and energy
>>
>>26575339
Keep it that way

original comment
>>
>>26575139
L O N D O N?

Also what are your kinks?
>>
File: VBFSyOL.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
VBFSyOL.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>>26575368
There is no emotional or intellectual benefit to be had by having these exchanges. You're wasting your time and energy

original comment
>>
>>26575356
>Not really

Are you trying to act clever? Niggers are always terrible at that, on the account that they have low IQs.

>>26575368
It's funny because you'll more than likely be raped, oh wait, you're more than likely disgustingly ugly so scratch that.
>>
File: 8663787896292889819.jpg (26 KB, 400x504) Image search: [Google]
8663787896292889819.jpg
26 KB, 400x504
>>26575383
>>26575402
daily reminder that pic related is >>26575405
>>
>like black girls
>but your a pale skinny white guy
>also a manlet and a bit of a shy introvert

I ain't getting anything unless the girl or I man's up and is forward.

>tfw you also have a big booty for a white guy

feels odd
>>
>>26575398
Oh my god I don't live in London but I recall you like Dota so let's be friends.
>>
>>26575405
I'm not being clever, I'm just saying you're not hurting me. I'm just trying to have some fun but you've gotta give better bants than repeating nigger over and over. Give me something to work with.
>>
>>26575312
>>26575213
Kek

I am a nigger though and my reason for being here is because

>>26574891
>>
>You will never be as mad as whites or spics on /r9k/
>You will never have any positive or negative attention since you're not white, a spic, or black
Feels pretty good honestly.
>>
>>26575380
There's nothing to gain from talking to people on here at all
>>
>>26575432
If I wasn't hurting you then you wouldn't care about what I'm saying to you, nigger. I am repeating this to remind you of your place when speaking to a white man and in society.
>>
>>26575429
You have me confused for someone else. Is Dota one of your kinks?
>>
File: image028.jpg (17 KB, 225x223) Image search: [Google]
image028.jpg
17 KB, 225x223
>>26575356
>Not really

Are you trying to act clever? Niggers are always terrible at that, on the account that they have low IQs.

>>26575368
It's funny because you'll more than likely be raped, oh wait, you're more than likely disgustingly ugly so scratch that.

original comment
>>
>>26575139
I live here, so I know better than you.

I didn't say the US wasn't highly segregated. That doesn't prevent conflict. If your peace and roses media told you America's problem is a lack of forced integration and diversity, you're being fed crap. We've had decades of that, and it's only created more conflict.
>>
>>26575460
I don't care. I'm just replying because I want to argue and kill some time but you aren't a good opponent, we can just leave our conversation here and I'll find someone else to fight with.
>>
>>26573874
Pick a hobby where most men are into.

Muscle cars, RC, model trains, larping, trading cards, golf, strategy games, airsoft, paint ball, illegal street racing...

The most boring the better, this is where the most desperate men are.

Just port your email and face, you probably get a couple of robots here pham.
>>
>>26575439
There is no race or substantial ethnic group that doesn't get shit on /r9k/.
>>
>>26575483
I'll fight you, Bebe. :3
>>
>>26575460
You're an embarrassment to whites and white naitonalism
>>
>>26575487
I barely ever see anyone talk about Asians besides white anons talking about Asian women.
Which is why I always laugh when they whine about "FUCKIN NIGGERS STEALING OUR WOMEN!"
It has to be a falseflag at this point, I refuse to believe that whites on 4chan are THIS lacking in self-awareness.
>>
>>26573915
>not preferring dark skinned godesses
>>
>>26575483
>opponent
You are not equal to me.
>>26575503
Being that you're a nigger, knowing how to read or spell is an accomplishment.
>>
>>26575462
No, nevermind. I also don't have any.

>>26575469
I'm not that retarded. We can see how diversity worked for Europe. Cucks all cucks
>>
File: 142938885951223.jpg (2 MB, 2800x2700) Image search: [Google]
142938885951223.jpg
2 MB, 2800x2700
>>26575504
>It has to be a falseflag at this point

It is. Obviously, racial identity is one of the essential issues US propagandists and paid shills (in media and online) use to manipulate the public mind
>>
>>26575504
Does it bother you that white people kind of just ignore you and have no strong opinions towards you?i wouldn't mind it if women got seriously jealous by seeing me with a white man but I'm black so they'd just think it's whatever. I assume it must hurt your ego a bit that no one really cares if they see you with a white woman but become violently jealous by seeing a black man with one?
>>
>>26575540
I honestly don't care, I don't see why everyone here is so obsessed with relationships.
I came here because I could relate to anons in molestation threads, but nowadays it's just retards complaining about not getting pussy and /pol/ cross boarders stirring up shit for laughs and obvious bullshit being spewed to make [group] look bad.
Personally, I think all this racebait is getting boring.
>>
>>26575540
>i wouldn't mind it if women got seriously jealous by seeing me with a white man
This is because you have an agenda that we all recognize.
>>
>>26574544
is this bait? most common interracial in the media is bm/wf by far
>>
File: 8FxEa.gif (1014 KB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
8FxEa.gif
1014 KB, 290x189
>>26575584
>I came here because I could relate to anons in molestation threads

TMI
>>
>>26575609
I would be happy if white women got super jealous of me with a white man, like white women get with Asian women and white men get with black guys. I'm sure Asian women love the attention and ego boost when some white roastie goes off.
>>
>>26575611
>things that never happen and you can't prove because they don't happen
>>
>>26575628
>admitting that you want the approval and attention of whites
Niggers are extremely pathetic creatures.
>>
>>26573874
Why are black people so self-loathing?
>>
>>26575504
its pretty much a meme, just like nigger stole my bike
>>
>>26575643
I'd like to make any girl jealous but I don't think a black girl would provoke jealousy. I mean I'd like it if I was dating an Asian guy and some China girl got visually flustered by it. Girls live to make other girls jealous.
>>
>>26575645
Why are bots so self-loathing?
Stupid question
>>
>>26575645
Would you wanna be black? No one does. Especially not people who ARE black
>>
i'll date black girls when they get into noise rock, femdom, and old beat em up sidescrollers
>>
I wouldn't mind hate-fucking a nigger girl in some sort of slave rape fetish scenario for fun. I really don't care for them otherwise. They smell.
>>
>>26575629
Im talking tv not real life. calm down
>>
>>26574556
Still a girl, she can't be a robot
>>
File: 1446401939420.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1446401939420.png
377 KB, 498x497
>>26574461
Then end your dumb nigger life, senpai
>>
>>26574890
>We also shot some monkeys.

thats racist, they are called blacks.
>>
>>26575864
See >>26574600

Cfxfxforiginal comment
>>
Normie here. I love shy black girls. Chin up, OP.
>>
>>26575987
You say that now, but when we actually start to show some interest there's always some white or Asian Stacy you're after.
>>
>>26576090
if you posted a picture of yourself, i'm sure you'd get some white faggots replying to you. shut the fuck up attention whore. you're probably ugly as fuck and has nothing to do with your darker skin. faggot nigger
>>
>>26574665
doesnt matter we are sending our 1to4/10 women after niggers to wipe your race and all others out
>>
>>26576090
No quiet black girls with natty hair and glasses are top qt. never really cared for azn girls and white girls are pretty meh
>>
>>26576090
Guy you responded to here. I'm not some dumb college kid anymore. Got a little more respect than that. Hope things start looking up, anon.
>>
>>26576156
ugly asian/white girls have it easier than ugly black girls objectively
>>
OOGA BOOGA
WHERE DA WHITEBOIS AT
>>
WARE DUH WITEMEN AT
>>
>>26576156
>>26576183
>>26576326
Why are there so many faggot normies here?
Kill yourselves
>>
>>26576772
How am i a normie?

Original comment desu
>>
>>26573874
Self-loathing blacks are fucking scum.
>>
tfw no black gf.

It is even worse given that there are literally no black people in the part of the UK I live in.

Maybe one day, even having a black female friend would be nice.
>>
>black girl in my college class likes me
>only want weeb gf
Can black girls be weebs
>>
>>26578069
I'm a weeb/gamer/nerd. We exist, but we get ostracised by our own kind... majorly. That's why we hide our power level most of the time.
>>
File: 1ad.jpg (15 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
1ad.jpg
15 KB, 400x275
>>26574387
>>26574502
>>26574543
I only avoid black grills because the vast majority of the ones I encounter are ghetto to all hell, the ones that aren't are too normal for my autistic self. Too damn picky I guess.

Dating a girl who rolls with a squad as a robot doesn't mix well, let alone being friends.

>>26578069
Yeh boi, but I suggest you tread carefully.
>>
have you considered not being a racemixing degenerate?
>>
>>26578231
How can I tell if she's a weeb cause my interests are limited to anime/video games/swimming. Id want to share interests at least.
>>
Are black girls still mostly sub?
>>
>>26578302
Are you the white version of me?
>>
File: tumblr_ml7nleBBuz1rj0najo1_500.gif (1017 KB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ml7nleBBuz1rj0najo1_500.gif
1017 KB, 500x230
>>26578302
How hard is it to just ask? My mom's friend went to Korea and bought me some weeaboo bag and I had people approaching me. Some fat weaboo girl asked "do u liek elfen lied hurr". A guy caught me playing dota in class and he added me on steam. Maybe I'm just too obvious.
>>
>>26578279
If race mixing were illegal I would still be a KV because black betas don't talk to me
>>
>>26578556
because betas are exactly that, betas
I know plenty of nerdy black types who aren't bad guys or ugly but can be a bit awkward
>>
>>26573874
fuck off nigger go be nigga nigga somewhere
>>
>>26578279
Racemixing isnt degenerate though. no sin is being committed
>>
>>26574525

>it's the current year
>this faggot actually still believes in this garbage

Kill yourself.
>>
>>26575060

>repeating /pol/-platitudes

my sides

Just because something isn't ideal, doesn't mean it can't work. Tool.
>>
>>26575287

No, that's why she doesn't obey human detritus such as yourself.

Niggers are better than pussies talking shit about people from behind computer screens. I KNOW you wouldn't dare to say that shit IRL.
>>
File: 1455224991729.jpg (38 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
1455224991729.jpg
38 KB, 604x437
Must be why you rape white women
>>
>>26575540

You seem smart and well mannered for a negress.

would stroke her nappy head/10. :^)
>>
>>26578302
You could try making friends on forums (even here on the weeby boards or /soc/) at cons or weeby hotbeds like arcades. I met plenty of cute guys at my local arcade that I would have been interested in if I wasn't already spoken for. Even just being friends is a start. My boyfriend was my online friend for almost 3 years first.

Find a nice grill to invite over for co-op vidya/animu dates. If you can patiently take turns and backseat play a 1-player game you know you're solid lol

Swimming is a cool hobby. If I didn't feel so self conscious about my hair in a swim cap and a big booty I'd be in the pool a lot more.
>>
>>26573874
>middle eastern boys

:^) :^)
>>
>>26573874
That's just too bad OP. Did you try out a new weave?
>>
>>26573915
>I don't mind black women, so long as they're not black women, that's disgusting. Tanned non black women are hot though.

Just fuck off, aye?
>>
Just steal some "superior white" wife
She'll thanks you later
>>
Black girls are just generally disgusting though, like their hair is repulsive, they smell sometimes, and just have really masculine features. You should try what Michael Jackson did and bleach your skin or some shit
>>
>>26573890
>>26573915
>>26573949
>>26574236
This is what you're crying to attract OP? Lol good luck kid
>>
>>26578556
Bb reporting in
Black women are the scariest to approach because 99% of the time, you'll ger Latisha and she'll rip you apart
Maybe you should approach us
>>
>>26574908
It's about as much as a treat as seeing white betas bitch on 4chan since they don't have the slightest courage to say it in real life. lmao You guys are a treat
>>
>>26580269
If I have to prove to them that I'm not a shanaynay then they're not worthy in my eyes
>>
File: 1447159005365.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1447159005365.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>26580751
>worthy in my eyes
Well arent you entitled. Youre a legbeard on the internet not a fucking queen
>>
>>26580908
>sure those nerdy guys think you have a grand canyon sized vag that can only be satisfied by a monster cock, think you hate anyone that hasn't been to the club in the past 48 hours, and think you measure masculinity by aggressiveness but give them a chance because they're nice people :^)

naw
>>
Doesn't the nationalism hurt? I'm being completely honest; why maintain nationalistic/racist ideas (regardless of a race) if it just causes more stupidity? You know it doesn't end well it has never ended well it only is used to justify the death of more and more people.

Erm... never mind you're all just a bunch of conformists to blinded by your sensationalist ideals to ever have a dynamic train of thought. lol. I forgot which website I was on for a sec.
>>
>>26574292
because lower class negros are shunned by society at large, just like omega males
>>
>>26573874

>tfw white guy
>like black girls
>thats it I just like black girls
>>
>>26574255
U probly a bitch
>>
>>26573874
Don't fucking touch me
>>
>>26581486
I remember when I was fourteen and thought I was deep
>>
>>26575052
God damn Bebe you look ugly as fuck LOL. Just how I imagined you to look. Fuck black women are so ugly.
>>
I'm as close to a black normie as you can get on this board and I wish I could film half of my interactions I've had with other black people and share it with you guys. I'm moderately attractive and not a complete sperglord so my robot levels are undetected. Few things I've discovered:

1: A lot of black guys my age are fucking autists but they've learned to dress so it's really hard to point out. I have a friend who's a black Chad that watches Kid Disney every day. It's not even a secret thing. I went over to his place and he had a half naked Stacy in bed watching fucking Disney channel.

2. Black girls seem unapproachable but most of that shit is a defense mechanism from being shit on by society and other black dudes. They talk a lot of shit sometimes but the girl I'm dating literally did nothing but shit talk me for the first three dates until she realized I was too confident to give a fuck.

3. We're really not that different than you. If you're not an asshole even the most hood black folks think it's cool to have a white friend. Just don't refer to them as your nigga or say some dumb shit like "do I have my black card now hurr"

4. Almost every black dude I know but me likes anime. I don't understand that shit. They love Naruto and Attack on Titan.
>>
>>26583346
>I went over to his place and he had a half naked Stacy in bed watching fucking Disney channel.

Kek. That's kind of cute. That may be partially due to black men being coddled by their mothers longer than men of other races are.
>>
>>26583420
The motherly love within the black community is strong but Jesus. We went to dinner at Spindletop, which is this super fancy restaurant in Houston and he got mad because he couldn't get chicken and fries, tweeted about it, and had another Stacy bring him dinner when we got back to the apartment. His request was literally autism tendies and a liter of Coke.

Most of the super Chads I know are to some extent just like him. They're just unapologetic and never second doubt themselves. No difference between them and robots but confidence and not having the hygiene/fashion sense of a bag of shit.
>>
>>26583616
My brother is like 30 and my mom calls him a kid, never made him work or anything. He still thinks of himself as a kid too. Black women just baby their sons too much and it makes them autistic. Which is why a lot of black men will kill a man over a "yo momma" joke or any mention of their mom.
>>
>>26573874
Are you thin or fat?
I like actually thin black women who do not overdo makeup, but no colour covered fatasses.
>>
>>26573874
As a black female I've noticed that men of all races will check me out but not approach me unless wanting to take me to a bar.
I just wish that the men who looked at me didn't just want me for sex and see me as "exotic".
>>
>>26583678
I don't want to get into an in depth discussion on the black family structure but you have a point. It's not uncommon where I'm from for black men to move out in their late 20s and have their mom move back in a decade and a half or so later when she's too told to function by herself. I can probably write a book about all the autistic shit I've seen my black Chad friends do from high basketball locker rooms to now. Shit is incredible. Black girls aren't much better too. Once you get past that "you ain't shit" defense mechanism a lot of you are socially inept and easy to impress by simple shit like me being a STEM* major or me not calling you a bitch. It's incredible.
>>
>>26582847
maybe I am because I have a lot of negative thoughts but I keep them to myself and I don't see how people could be sensing them through body language or anything like that
>>
File: 1450109133474.png (419 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
1450109133474.png
419 KB, 802x802
I just want a black gf desu. They look nice, and usually when I talk to them they have a different view on things that is refreshing compared to entitled white women

is it really that hard for the ones on r9k to come out and talk to me about politics ):
>>
>>26583953
It's just hard to keep friends with people you don't share a lot of interests in, what're you supposed to talk to them about?
And what are your interests?
>>
>>26582864
You still think you're deep, faggot.
>>
>>26584456
I don't really do anything with my free time besides shitposting and going to concerts. sometimes I listen to alternative news/conspiracy/paranormal podcasts while doing work like red ice, thc, tha talks, etc.
>>
>>26583346
> A lot of black guys my age are fucking autists but they've learned to dress so it's really hard to point out.
this seems very true tbqh, I'm going to a community college in NYC full of niggas and it's surprising how many here are secretly awkward/nerdy while dressing like chris brown.
>>
>>26585028
Ever tried to meet people on those forums?
>>
>>26573874
you cant get them because you're ugly as shit. Guys literally fuck plastic vaginas, if you cant get laid its because you're unbearably ugly.
>>
>>26583346
>I have a friend who's a black Chad that watches Kid Disney every day. It's not even a secret thing. I went over to his place and he had a half naked Stacy in bed watching fucking Disney channel.
Sounds like a total fucking bro.
>>
>>26573915
>not liking dark skin

I will never understand this meme as a white guy.
>>
>>26585119
I joined a normiebook group for people that watch the millennial woes youtube channel but I get the feeling that they don't want to date a sista
>>
>>26583678
Lol false
My parents threw me to take wolves and I came out autistic as ever
Never had a hug or "I love you"
>mfw had to walk home from football practice and some nice white lady gave me a ride
Thanks, white people
>>
>>26585874
*the wolves
Smh autocorrect
>>
>>26585573
>but I get the feeling that they don't want to date a sista
You never know! Reno 911 has you covered
http://www.whoisthemonkey.com/videos/16/kkk-member-has-surprise-for-black-girlfriend

Why are you even interested in paranormal crap? It seems so on its face retarded I don't know why people get so wrapped up in it.
Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.