[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you fags want a girlfriend so badly? When will you realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: faggot normie.png (128 KB, 1832x630) Image search: [Google]
faggot normie.png
128 KB, 1832x630
Why do you fags want a girlfriend so badly? When will you realize women are all shit and will cheat on you? It's easier to never love than to love a whore and get cheated on. Women literally don't understand loyalty.
>>
This is one side of the story.

For all we know that OP in that story was a dirty cunt who showered once a week and didn't clean up after himself and was a general shitty person to be with and his GF just stuck it out with him until she finally couldn't handle it anymore.
>>
Only idiots get cheated on, really.
If you're stupid enough not to keep a tight leash around your bitch, don't be surprised when it gets away from you.
>>
>>26573850
Fair point, but you could also say no woman is loyal and not worth the effort of monitoring her. If there's a desire to cheat but she has no opportunity, she's still a shit.
>>26573848
She should have been up front at least. If you're in an adult relationship she at least owes him that courtesy even if he's a smelly piece of shit.
>>
It would be nice to have someone to love and cuddle at night for me I guess
>>
File: 1452974581496.png (14 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1452974581496.png
14 KB, 530x444
>>26573829
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
>>
File: 1449937128388.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
1449937128388.gif
980 KB, 305x320
Having a gf isn't everything, not having one is
>>
File: FB_IMG_1455799505309.jpg (85 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455799505309.jpg
85 KB, 960x960
Because i want to get my dick wet like nature intended it to.
>>
>>26573829
>gf breaks up with him
>he still talks to her

besides, you can always cheat when given the chance you can think about it like the prisoner's dilemma or you can be an alpha like my friend, his girlfriend told him that she's going to the seaside with 2 of her male friends and he just dumped her on the spot
>>
>>26573902
No, man.

You're fine without it, you can only wonder. When you have it and it goes away, it'll fuck your shit up.

Think of it like sight. If you spent 20 years with good vision then went blind, you'd be devastated at having lost it.

However, being born blind, you'll be curious about sight for sure, but it'll not affect you very much because you've no concept of what seeing is like. It can't be explained or imagined.
>>
>>26573829
Conversely
>I was in a relationship with my first gf for six years, truly loved her and for 5 years we had a perfect fairytale relationship
>But nothing lasts forever, eventually it stopped working and she split up with me a few months ago
>I moved on
>Fucked a few other chicks
>And now I'm gunning for a new relationship with the German qt I've had a crush on for the past year
She's not a shit person for dumping me, we just weren't in love anymore.. Sure I was devastated when we broke up but that's in the past, now I'm jst grateful for the good times we had.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.