[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty School Clubs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: prison-rape-funny.jpg (40 KB, 500x221) Image search: [Google]
prison-rape-funny.jpg
40 KB, 500x221
Hey, bots. A new club just opened up in my school chalk full of white girls and a few effeminate white guys. It's (I'm not joking) call d the "Social Justice Club". That's right. Anyways, I was wondering, how can I make this club explode in a fiery mass of contempt? Maybe I can somehow have all these people at each others throats. Any ideas? Also, what shit clubs do you have at your schools?
>>
Please take your edgy underage self away from this board
>>
>>26573552
fuck off sjw roast whore.
>>
>>26573552
roastie detected

original comment to please our robot overlord
>>
>>26573530

the women who do this stuff grow up to be failures and the men who beta orbit them grow up to be cucks. you don't have to do a thing for that club to end up in the worst position possible
>>
>>26573635
>>26573650

As a 26 year old dude and total virgin I agree with him.

>not joining the club and trying to finally have sex with all the women
>being an insufferable edgy kid instead

See you in 10 years when you grow up and regret.
>>
>>26573552
This guy is right you 16 year old salteen cracker armed faggot. These fiesty dykes in the sjw club could probably beat you up.
>>
>>26573652
>the women who do this stuff grow up to be failures

Women are incapable of being failures because there's always someone there to pick up the pieces of their shit lives and moronic decisions
>>
File: don-draper-gif.gif (2 MB, 450x259) Image search: [Google]
don-draper-gif.gif
2 MB, 450x259
>>26573530
Bombard the club with a bunch of feminist jargon about how privileged white men are. Just make the white girls hate the white guys. Then bombard them with all praise of blacks and tell them how great blacks are. All of this can easily be found on tumblr and it's spouted by respected members of the movement

So the white guys either get forced out or become submissive self-hating betas and the females date tough guy blacks which inevitably results in them living a shitty life, they'll probably get beaten a few times and blame it on themselves for being too privileged. If things don't hit her hard then there's always the years she'll spend alone with her shitskin kids.
>>
>>26573530
>how can I make this club explode in a fiery mass of contempt?
if you actually think for two fucking seconds you'd be able to come up with something, you fucking retard. gtfo underage b&
>>
>>26573663
At least he has a head start on where he reside in those 10 years.
Here in this hell hole
>>
I remember when a similar club opened up at my school. I joined it and ended up causing a brawl between sjw twinks and trannyfags from the gay-straight alliance club. Both club leaders got expelled, shit was fun.

These are the types of people who thrive on drama, just need to spill a few rumors into the right ear and shit will hit the fan.
>>
>>26573530
>how can I make this club explode in a fiery mass of contempt?
Wait a couple of weeks, that should be enough.
>>
It's not even worth your time

They are literal trash tier basic bitch millenials and aren't worth using any time and energy on, just let them flounder in their filth and eat from their troughs

But if you must, just draw poop swastikas in the closest public bathroom to the club, it's a proven method of causing large scale chimpouts on campus
>>
>>26573552
I often wonder if your vagina would taste better if I slathered it in Arby's sauce and horsey sauce
>>
>>26573552
>>26573663
>>26573670
>implying he's underage
>>
File: dr evil.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
dr evil.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>26573530
>go to club
>go along with it for a few months
>your total war against injustice makes them fall in love with you
>you have to BE the SJW
>after you are integrated with them it will be easy to poison their minds against each other
>women are fickle as fuck, just slip in some comments to undermine one against the others
for example
>hey Sarah, you look amazing, Jess is so wrong about your body being the wrong shape for that dress (assuming she is a fat bitch, fat bitches all wear dresses)
>hi Amanda, love your new hair colour... It's so crazy and unique! Blue is the new brunette. Sarah and Jess were just saying that they could never be brave enough to go outside looking like that
>turn them all against each other. Shatter their self esteem.
>beta cuck orbiters watch as they fall apart and try to save them, white knighting so hard
>step in and point out how they are strong and independent women, they can solve all of their problems on their own and don't need men to interfere
>beta cucks suddenly have no power as the women turn on them for trying to oppress them
>tell them how you want to tear down muh patriarchy
>tell them how all women are raped every day
>invite them to a meeting t your house and tell them you have an amazing plan to change the world and you want them to be a part of it

Now here comes the REALLY good part

>drug the drinks you give them chain them in your basement/attic
>rape them every day and give them something to actually fucking whine about for once.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.