[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bedroom is just a few metres from a park >woman walks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 465.jpg (171 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
465.jpg
171 KB, 1080x1080
>bedroom is just a few metres from a park
>woman walks by
>start jacking off
>keep jacking off even if they start to look
fuck yes
but i can't be arrested for this right, i mean I'm inside my own house
>>
I think they can be arrested if they are watching you masturbating through your window
>>
Maybe if your standing with your dick right against the window, but maybe if you block your face and turn to the side at worst you'll get a knock on the door and asked to stop.
>>
File: dicknamics.png (25 KB, 849x700) Image search: [Google]
dicknamics.png
25 KB, 849x700
>>26573424
haha nice
I'm just gonna keep on jacking off to girls walking by in the park then, they'll never even be able to calculate where I live
>>26573440
nah I'm not like eye to eye level, my bedroom is up the stairs, it's elevated
here i drew this for clarity
>>
If you can be seen naked from public grounds, that is exhibitionism and illegal.
>>
File: Nazis.jpg (72 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Nazis.jpg
72 KB, 540x960
>>26573501
> 2nd or first floor
>I don't know what you call it

What?
>>
>>26573704
because you've got the floor you walk in when you come into the house and then you go up the stairs which is the first or second floor but I don't know which one that is
I haven't been on an elevator in a while
>>
>>26573737
Whatever. happy fapping, bro
>>
>>26573501
You sound just as much of a degenerate as your actions seem to imply
>>
File: 1441495097198.jpg (389 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
1441495097198.jpg
389 KB, 1284x980
>>26573501
>I'm just gonna keep on jacking off to girls walking by in the park then

lel, mom and dad would be proud
>>
>>26573389
>Not a gif or webm

Why waste my time? I'm a busy man.
>>
>>26573389
If you live in Amsterdam then you could actually do that in the park. Public intercourse and masturbation is legal.
>>
>>26574994
Not true. Also, Amsterdam is not a country
>>
>>26574941
>>26574199
ITT normalfags
re
>>
>>26573501
You can not see dick at 30 meters
>>
>>26573737
1st floor in civilized countries, ground floor is 0.
2nd floor in dumbass countries like murrica.
>>
OP, this is totally legal. It is your private property. These 'women' may have a 'right' to not watch you batter the little officer but that 'right' doesn't beat your God-given duty to pleasure yourself at any opportunity in your fortress of creepo.
I recommend wearing a mask while you stare them down. Or at least a hat.
Good luck and happy fappy
>>
>>26573704

In Europe the first floor is called the "ground floor" and then the next story starts at 1.
>>
It's legal to masturbate publically in Sweden as long as it's not directed at a specific person. So wear those mirror spy sunglasses and stand with your back to a hot girl

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424416/Swedish-court-rules-IS-legal-masturbate-public-directed-specific.html
>>
>>26576675
Sweden aint all bad then
>>
>>26575025
Not all of Amsterdam but the Amsterdam Vondelspark. Also, I never said Amsterdam was a country.
>>
>>26573389
They can nail you for indecent exposure if your windows are open.
>>
>>26573646
What if OP sat in a position where one couldn't see his dick?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.