[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw smonked weed before class >tfw it was too much >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: i'm still in a nightmare.jpg (160 KB, 1164x898) Image search: [Google]
i'm still in a nightmare.jpg
160 KB, 1164x898
>tfw smonked weed before class
>tfw it was too much
>tfw tripping hard when I had to look sober
>>
>tfw stumbling into class drunk
>tfw magically appearing in class while on a 3rd plat and not knowing how you got there, and then magically appearing somewhere else hours later and not knowing how you got there either
>tfw going to class while still tripping on LSD because it was your first time doing it and you didn't know it would last so long
>mfw never got called out at any point
>>
>smoke some dank ass shit before work
>high as a motherfuck standing before the timeclock
>can't remember clock-in number
>type in 6 different variations of my number, all wrong
>say fuck it and go start working
>say I forgot to clock in later
>>
>>26573216
>smokes weed
>thinks he is tripping

Fuck off casual
>>
>>26574302
It's possible with high enough quantities and the right environment. I suggest looking up Terrence McKenna, he has some really good interviews and books on cannabis and it's use in conjunction with traditional psychedelics.
>>
>>26573247
>>tfw going to class while still tripping on LSD because it was your first time doing it and you didn't know it would last so long
ayyyy i know that feel anon
>>
>>26573216
Stop smoking weed. Shits the reason you are a robot tbqh fambot
>>
File: just_meme_my_shit_up.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
just_meme_my_shit_up.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
>>26573216
>tfw Normie fucker thinks he's tripping when he's high from weed
>tfw underage nignog
>>
File: UcwL41cw.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
UcwL41cw.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>sister gets me job interview at her work
>also gets her chad ex bf an interview
>super nervous cause of competition now
>have some super lemon haze weed
>suppose to be happy and uplifting according to leafly
>smoke a fuck ton of it
>fall asleep on train
>make it to interview slightly late
>interviewer is sister friend she's told me about heaps into anime and vidya
>thisistoomuch
>do interview in 10 minutes flat
>think i did good
>talking with my sister outside office
>"Are you baked?"
>you can tell?
>"also your interview was rather quick, most people take 45 mins+"
>Chad gets job over me

Fuck weed memes, shit doesn't work as advertised.
>>
>>26574569
>45 minutes for a job interview

what is this madness?
is that normal i've never had one
>>
>>26575131
Fucking apparently....and when i asked my sister how is that possible. She said her interview was over an hour.

You are suppose to just talk endlessly.
I however gave very clear concise straight to the point answers that were interpreted as "one word answers"

It literally doesn't even matter if you say the right things, you just need to say THINGS. fucking hate traditional job interviews, they area based on who can bullshit the best and has no meaning on who can do the job better.

My sisters friend recognized my intelligence and tried to push the bosses into giving me an admin job (which you normally only get from internal promotion after 2-3 years) but couldnt.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.