[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP WAKEY WAKEY WAGEKEKYS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 720x764) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 720x764
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

WAKEY WAKEY WAGEKEKYS
>>
File: 1455786601331.gif (15 KB, 385x326) Image search: [Google]
1455786601331.gif
15 KB, 385x326
wagies L I T E R A L L Y blown the fuck out
>>
Another day anotah dollah from my home
Good to be web designer havent left home for 6 months
In same position as neet just getting 4x more money
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 640x400
>>26573084
This is how wagecucks actually live, very sad.
>>
I haven't worked in 2 months due to Hyperthyroidism.

My T4 numbers were through the roof. I got to see an Endocrinologist the very next day, people usually wait 4-8 weeks to see one. He gave me meds to begin controlling my symptoms.

I'm looking for a new Endo doc, though. This one doesn't want to explore the cause and the almost imminent chance of an autoimmune Grave's Disease. It would explain my psoriasis, arthritis and bone density loss. I feel like if I just treat symptoms like the current doc wants me to and explore causes my quality of life will greatly decrease.

Currently, I have high BP, extreme muscle tremors, nausea, migraines and a host of other unpleasant symptoms like panic attacks and amazing mood swings. The only positive symptom is me losing a ton of weight due to my Thyroid gland creating excessive amounts hormones which jack my metabolism up. It's like my body is overclocked. All the processes run faster than they should. It puts a lot of stress on the all the organs involved.

I really didn't need this to happen at this point in my life. My business just started picking up, I'm in the process of moving into my own shop and now this.

I know some niggas that are really happy this is happening. They're the kind of niggas that act like they're happy something good is happening in your life but inside they're drowning in envy to the point of it being written on their faces.
>>
Alright thats fucking it I am so sick of seeing these stupid threads every single fucking day.

Some of us actually have to work just to survive we cant just rely on mommy to make food for us and keep us warm and take care of us
You're honestly pathetic. You're a fucking joke.

Your life is going nowhere kid. You're a fucking parasite. At least I actually make a contribution to society I affect peoples lives on a day to day basis. I can go to sleep with a smile on my face knowing that I actually made a difference today

Can you actually say the same yout stinky Neet scum? No didnt fucking think so.
>>
>>26574516

watch your sodium, kid
>>
>>26575657
Watch your tendies, man boobs.
>>
>>26574516
WAGEKEK DETECTED. BACK TO WORK PAYING MY BILLS KID HAHHAHAHA
>>
>>26574516
Dude these threads are the only thing they have. The illusion that their pointless existence might be somewhat less stressful than working. Just let them have it they've literally got nothing else.
>>
File: 1454366142912.png (171 KB, 444x604) Image search: [Google]
1454366142912.png
171 KB, 444x604
>>26575799
Have fun wasting your life and acomplishing nothing.
>>
>>26573261
I will be sad when people stop posting smug wojak posts, they literally make my day. Get fucked ragie wagies.
>>
lol wagekes get so buttblasted with these threads every time, I really hope Bernie gets elected so we neets can get the pay raises we so rightly deserve.
>>
>>26573084
What does that make me if I have my own company? I don't have a set time to wake up and go to work. Usually I go to work at around 8 or 9. I go golfing 3 to 5 days a week with my friends or business partners. My yearly income is let's just say more than six digits and increasing at around 20% each year. On days I don't want to work I stay home like a NEET. If I work, I make more money than a wage employee will ever earn. Why aren't you operating your own business OP? Or are you just that much incompetent?
>>
File: congrATS.jpg (106 KB, 489x400) Image search: [Google]
congrATS.jpg
106 KB, 489x400
>>26574516

>mfw NEETs keep falling for this copypasta.

Is all that isolation from society fucking up your intelligence or something?
>>
File: 1454767053283.jpg (87 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1454767053283.jpg
87 KB, 409x409
>>26574516
Who the fuck do you think you are, wagie?

Keep paying my bills you fucking scum.

And know that tomorrow morning when you're up at the crack of dawn dreading your shitty, repetitive day, I'll be snug in bed, laughing at you fucking slaves.

Another day, another dollar. Cuck
>>
>>26575835

Does it make you comfortable to believe that?

I have wealthy parents. I don't need to work. I like to go backpacking, road trips, play video games, gym, run. I have a group of nerdy sperglord friends and we meet to play Catan, D&D, cards, LAN.

My life may not fit the typical archetype of what's normal or expected for someone, but it is fulfilling to me.

And best of all I'm not burning 40+ hours of my time so some asshole somewhere can afford a bigger yacht.

>>26575844

What is it you think you're going to accomplish? Working for half a century and hoping to squirrel away some peanuts so you can live like a NEET for a few years before you die? Wow how unique and impressive.
>>
>>26573251
>having your comfy safe home environment mixed up with work vibes

ugh, im so sorry anon
>>
>>26575876
Your still a wagekek and you still pay taxes so thank you for your money!
>>
ITT wagecucks triggered for their ironic lifestyle of working their whole life to retire as a neet
>>
>>26575938
>around 100 to 400k each year to spend on other stuff
Ok, if you say so
>>
I get money from the government, wagecucks have to give a chunk of their check to the government. Thanks for your money cuck!
>>
bukowski is so fucking based
>>
File: 1418339305797.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1418339305797.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
>>26574516
>mfw I'm just working a dead end job for a year years until my dad dies and I inherit his riches

The bastard cut me off when he realised I was enjoying the sweet NEET life

But we'll see who has the last laugh
>>
>>26574516
>taking wagekek threads this seriously
You must be new here
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.