[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf claims to be open and understanding of everybody and their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
My gf claims to be open and understanding of everybody and their lifestyle choices, but I know the real her; she's a racist and homophobe.

How do I introduce her to pegging without losing her?
>>
>>26573078
just fuck ur own ass fag
>>
>>26573078
You don't, fucking faggot.
>>
>>26573091
>>26573094

I'm willing to concede that I may be bi, but I'm not interested in men sexually. I just want my butt played with.
>>
File: 1450185437615.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1450185437615.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>26573078
Consider yourself lucky to have a gf to crack jokes about third world countries with
>>
>>26573078
Explain that you want to know what prostate stumulation feels like without mentioning the "putting a plastic dick up your butt" part, start slowly and you'll get there eventually
>>
>>26573124
you can play with urself much more effectively u dont need a girl to do it to you. Also a penis is the safest thing to go in ur butt
>>
>>26573078
>she's a racist and homophobe.
why would you want to change that?
thats a jackpot in todays world
>>
File: RRRREEEEEEEEEEE.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
RRRREEEEEEEEEEE.png
487 KB, 900x900
>>26573078
>My gf
FUCKING NORMIE RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>pegging is gay
Only reason you even think that is because gays exist and they do anal. Pegging is simply a way to stimulate men. It just so happens that gays have the right circumstances to prefer that way. Heterosexual have other options.
>>
>>26573078

sauce pls why is it censored
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.