[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 years old >have 160k euro >from scandinavia Any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Tfwinstantbanforthispost.gif (6 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
Tfwinstantbanforthispost.gif
6 KB, 569x510
>23 years old
>have 160k euro
>from scandinavia

Any robots wanna go on an adventure? I'll buy some cabins in the woods and we can live there with internet and tendies and nobody to tell us what to do. If people wanna join they can go on welfare and we can have enough money for the rest of our lives.

Pls join me
>>
>>26571545
I'm living in Kazakhstan and have approx 200,000 USD saved, can I come.
>>
>>26571545
I'd be down. I just need to finish up a work with a client, then I'll be able to work remotely.
>>
>>26571560
Can you get into scandinavia?
>>26571569
Nice we need more like you
>>
>>26571560
i thought your currency was shit
>>
>>26571545
I'm in Sweden and I want that. Not sure about getting murdered in a cabin, but an adventure sounds fun.
>>
I want to escape the refugees in Germany, have like 10k only
>>
>>26571545
Fuck if that was true I would be so in
I'm Canadian tho :(
>>
I have 7k saved and I can get monthly neetbux. I'm also pretty good at keeping intruders away. I've never had an intruder in my entire life. Can I come?
>>
>>26571545
Best idea ever, I don't have much money but i have skills, I can work on cars, small engines, home repair, grew up hunting and fishing.
>>
>>26571545
Sounds nice senpai, but I think immigration would be a bitch. The U.S. has laws that let you immigrate if you're married to somebody in that country. Does your country have anything like that?
>>
>>26572476
immigration would be a bitch how? go on a trip, never come back. simple as that if you almost never go out how in the fuck would they find out?

BTW I'm 21, canadian manual labor fag.
I doubt I'd be able to come up with the money to make the trip but if you need a serious candidate who can make himself useful I'm your guy.
>>
>>26571545
Count me in, i have free time until september when uni starts again. Can i come? Dutch robot reporting in.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.