[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feel when you just wrote your own suicide note.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: contemplation-1024x729.jpg (117 KB, 1024x729) Image search: [Google]
contemplation-1024x729.jpg
117 KB, 1024x729
That feel when you just wrote your own suicide note.
>>
>>26571376
Well go on post it here, don't keep us in suspense
>>
>>26571460
Yeah. Just do it, faggot.
>Is it original post
>you bet ya ass it is
>>
>>26571460
>>26571485
what they said plus i'll help you edit it
it's the last thing you'll ever do so let's not fuck up, hmm?
>>
I have a draft of my suicide note, work in progress
>>
>>26571376
Hello my cousin is in the psych ward for a week atm because she started cutting her wrists but a letter is more powerful when it contains the kind of content no one in your family has heard from you before. THey will most definitely send you to a psychward even though i dont think what my cousin did was that bad and normies are over-reacting.

If i lived in shitty fuck off ireland i would cut myself too lmao

Better just throw that letter away anon. Drench it in water first so the ink smudges then rip it up and put it in the bin or dustbin.
>>
now read it out loud and cringe hard, motherfucker
>>
>>26571460
"If you find this note after I've killed myself, know that the decision to kill myself was such a fleeting thought that it warranted an equally decisive action. I am sorry to those who are pained by this (this is scratched out) MY decision. Death told me that only I would end my life, but it was destined to be a self inflicted accident. No one lives forever."
Goodnight, Robots.
>>
Unless your suicide note leads to awesome adventures and finding One Piece, you're wasting everyone's time. Just fucking do it, Hemmingway
>>
>>26571530
>the decision
>decisive action
>MY decision
>(this is scratched out)
this is just abysmal, anon. nothing but throat-clearing. why write a note if you have nothing to say?
crumple it up and start again. you are going to be remembered for this, so make it good or don't bother leaving a note.
>>
>>26571578
OP here. It's too late. I'm bleeding out, It feeels so warmn
>>
>>26571376
I've written a few 'apology' notes when I thought I could potentially overdose on opiates and other unsafe drug combinations. Quite embarassing, should throw those out.
>>
>>26571606
okay well rip the paper up or eat it or something so you don't embarrass yourself further
so long space robot
>>
>>26571606
You done fucked it up, anon. You'll be forever known as retarded edgelord with terrible writing skills. Rip in pieces.
>>
File: wilfre.png (345 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
wilfre.png
345 KB, 498x568
>tfw cant decide how to end my suicide letter
>>
>>26571376
>you will never write yours and do it
>>
>>26571530
Anon honestly with a suicide note like that you should just not leave one. Spend a few weeks on it.
>>
>>26571376
Can you take this weak bait to another board?

Sick of these role-players man. Why do you even post this weak bait?
>>
>>26571606
>'hey anon I'm here with gro-'
>'fuck, why'd he have to do it at his PC we could have sold that'
>'Wow he didn't even move the carpet I gave him'
>kicks body
>'fucking prick'
>>
>>26571681
A glorious end.
>>
>>26571606
Goodnight OP. I love you.
>>
>>26571650
not gonna write one. My parents and brother will be devastated. A note wont help and i have nothing to say to them anyways.
>>
>>26573106
I think it would help. They will try and find reasons why. It will matter a lot to to them if you give them an explanation. Then they can hang their thoughts on that instead of uncertainty. If you give it a positive attitude like 'my pain will be over' that's almost certainly gonna help.
>>
>>26571376
>implying someone will care enough to read it
>>
I don't think I'm gonna write a note
It's habbening soon though
I can feel it in my bones
I'm in a good mood, too
I want to be in a good mood when I do it
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.