[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I ran into this story on YouTube by accident and I thought I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 6-things-about-ted.jpg (67 KB, 665x370) Image search: [Google]
6-things-about-ted.jpg
67 KB, 665x370
I ran into this story on YouTube by accident and I thought I'd share. This is base on a true story by the people who told it which is the couple who actually experienced it.

Sometime during the 1970s, a young couple went on a first date. They were having a good time and it was kinda awkward like most first dates are. It was getting late and the man told the woman if she wanted to go on a late night hike. He was very experienced with the area and hiked there many times before. She agreed and they went off towards the woods. When the man and the woman went further and further into the woods the man and the woman both were having bad feelings in the pit of their stomachs, like maybe they shouldn't go on the hike. The man ignored it and kept on driving further and further into the woods. He felt that feeling in his stomach again but it was getting more intense, again he ignored it. They arrived at the spot and they got off the car walking into the woods.

As they were walking into the dark woods, the man felt something hit his foot. It was really, really soft. The feeling in his stomach was extremely intense now that something was wrong, so he paused for a second and continued off without finding out what was the soft thing he felt on the ground.

Years later, that very same couple were happily married. They were both watching tv one day and they stubbled upon a interview with the famous serial killer, Ted Bundy. The interviewer asked when was the closest time he was almost caught during his killing spree. Ted Bundy said that he was almost caught one time in the woods where a man actually stepped on the dead body as he was hiding in the woods but the man just walked off and didn't investigate. He told the interviewer where and when it happened and it turns out it was that very same couple.
>>
spooky

reminds me of that thing about jeffery dahmer where dahmer had picked been picked up on side of the road by some people that he had known from highschool. they drove him to his house which at the time had no power since his parents had left or something, and it turns out that the spot where their car was parked in front of dahmer's house was just a few feet away from a dead body dahmer was storing inside of his car trunk.

might of fucked up some minor details in this story, but it's accurate for the most part
>>
That's crazy, Anon
Any other Bundy stories? I was obsessed with him for a while
>>
>>26571379
Crazy. Their confidence leads to sloppiness.
>>
>>26571389
Have you ever read "The Stranger Beside Me"? It's written by a woman who worked with him at a suicide prevention hotline center.
>>
>>26571401
it was pretty sloppy, but no one ever knew that the body was there until records of dahmer's killings and stuff came up in court. it was then that dots were connected to reveal that strange encounter. so those fellas that had dropped dahmer at his house had no idea they were parked only a few feet away from a corpse. I wonder what dahmer would have done if they asked about a weird smell nearby.
>>
>>26571422
I've read half of it
Anne Rule or something, right?
>>
>>26571379
Best Dahmer story is where the Police gave him back one of his victim's who tried to escape when the guy was all drugged up and couldn't speak English well
>>
>>26571489
huh, never heard of that one. care to elaborate further/drop a link about that?
>>
>>26571489
nevermind I should have just googled it before asking about it. what a crazy fuckup.
>>
yeah, i saw the story, it was posted on a reddit thread a few years ago.

bundy is so damn interesting.
>>
Anyone got any NOT SHTTY NON-AMERICAN Bundy documentaries they could link?
>>
>>26571286
already heard this about a million times

bundy is cool though
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.