[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /cousin fucker/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 12132310.jpg (72 KB, 300x377) Image search: [Google]
12132310.jpg
72 KB, 300x377
Who /cousin fucker/ here?
>>
i fucked someones cousin before
>>
>>26571712
You know damn well I mean who /fucked their own cousin/ here, boss.
>>
I put it in my cousin for a bit before my younger sister started calling out looking for us. She's a nigger lover now and I'm sure it's my fault.
>>
I fucking wish

The things I would do just to lay her down by the fireplace and as a bonus piss off my faggot uncle
>>
We were close growing up and experimented but never had sex.
>>
>>26571968
what does experiment mean if you didn't have sex? Like kissing and hugging and shit?
>>
>>26571968
Mostly kissing and fondling, Masturbated together once in a while and did oral on each other a handful of times but it never went further.
>>
my cousin would hit on me sometimes but she isnt all that great and i think it would be wayy too awkward
>>
>>26572028
Dryhumped each other a few times too.
>>
>>26571259
>tfw youngest of 3 brothers
>tfw all my cousins are 20+ years older than me
>tfw always been the baby

y even live anymore desu
>>
>>26572028
>>26572045
why didn't you go further?
>>
>>26571259

Nah, I wish dawg. Wanted to bone down with two of my closest girl cousins for years. Was semi-molested by older girl cousin when I was maybe 8 or 9, she was like 11-12
>>
She obviously had a small thing for me, but I'm too useless and inexperienced to know what to do. And also she was hot as hell, I mean big tits and ass, cute face, lovely voice. Shes also kinky. God I regret not trying something so badly, it stings everyday.
>>
>>26572097
No idea to be honest, we were super young and that went on for like 2 years, then we hit about 12ish and realised what we were doing wasn't right by society's standards and kinda just stopped.
>>
>>26571259
I fucked three of my cousins. Ruined their lives apparently.
>>
I rubbed my dick on her ass when I was on a jetski with her, was my aunt in the front, cousin in the middle and i was In the back all the bumps felt so good shes was sitting on my dick every once in a while thinking back she had to of noticed oh well, this counts right?
>>
>>26571259
me to be honest, my 15 year old cousin made me fuck her when I was 10
>>
>>26571259
i never did anything that far.

Kissing, cuddling, dry humping was the farthest...
>>
i was so happy to see a family member my age that i would have fucked my cousin just to express the pure joy i felt.

but no, never fucked, probably could've cuddled though, i wasn't thinking about it.
>>
>>26571259
Same here. Sex only once though.
>>
>>26574062
I also came inside her with no condom. I always sort of forget that even happened
>>
Oh how I'd love to slam my cousin in the ass.
One time we did work together, and we were doing some training exercise and I grabbed her ass. Best 2 seconds of my life.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.