[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trannies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: pass.png (220 KB, 306x521) Image search: [Google]
pass.png
220 KB, 306x521
What does /r9k/ think of us trannies? Even if we're redpilled? Surely we're better than mudslimes, feminists, or chads, right?
>>
>>26571151

we think moot gave you a containment board because you guys kept posting threads like this

saged, reported, etc.

>>>/lgbt/
>>
gays, trans and vegans are mentally ill

99% of you dont pass and roleplay as cute girls
stop
>>
>>26571151
/r9k/ is /pol/ lite tranon. You'll only get hate or unrestrained lust here, just like /pol/. Try /b/ or /soc/
>>
>>26571151
I am in love with a qt pie tranny prostitute. I wish I had a trap girlfriend though.

/slightlystrange/ here.
>>
File: stupid.jpg (753 KB, 951x900) Image search: [Google]
stupid.jpg
753 KB, 951x900
>mfw this is probably just some guy posting about a tranny that hurt his feelings or that he personally dislikes for being ugly
>you idiots are taking the bait
>>
File: 1454990392066.jpg (62 KB, 750x855) Image search: [Google]
1454990392066.jpg
62 KB, 750x855
I have a trans gf, she's androgynous and has model tier looks (if you're into androgynous girls/guys), but it's obvious she's not born female from her voice and height.

The sad thing is she thinks she passes and I don't have the heart to tell her otherwise. She's still really hot tho and kind.
>>
File: 1264844383474.jpg (113 KB, 615x800) Image search: [Google]
1264844383474.jpg
113 KB, 615x800
I want to have a tranny GF.
>>
File: silly goy.png (524 KB, 579x591) Image search: [Google]
silly goy.png
524 KB, 579x591
>>26571356
Try /sug/
We're 80% tranny desu
and we're all lonley and desperate enough to be posting about a childrens cartoon on a hidden board
>>
Pity. Living with severe mental illness is never easy.
>>
>>26571381
another /sug/er on /r9k/, wonder why
>>
>>26571151
I'm gay and I like them both ways

I especially like when I see the really old guy in my town walk around in woman's clothing. He's got a good outfit and is like 5'1 anyway so I don't think anyone else noticed
>>
the only ones that I've really seen pass have to pass since it's a requirement of their job
>>
>>26571331
You are the absolute worst
>>
HIDE THIS THREAD
REPORT THIS THREAD
SAGE THIS THREAD
GET RIGHT OF THE CANCER
>>
>>26571151
fuck no you are an embaressment to any race you are part of
>>
>>26571356
h,hey anon
>>
File: sUsTj2f.gif (970 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
sUsTj2f.gif
970 KB, 500x281
>even if we're redpilled
This word. It does not mean what you think it means.
>better than
You are all delusional. This collective denial of reality lumps you exactly in those groups.
>>
What does your butt smell like on average?
>>
>>26571151
>>>/lgbt/

post on your board for your lifestyle

this board doesnt need more pretend-a-girls looking for easy mode and fag sex
>>
90% of trannies that I have met have depression, accompanied by another serious mental issue (schizophrenia, BPD, etc) and are extremely mentally unstable
>>
>tfw don't want to be a tranny but I am
>>
Id let you suck my little dick!
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 586x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 586x597
Trannies whose minds aren't completely poisoned by SJWism are OK. The rest deserve their suicide rates.
>>
>>26571151

It's funny how 4chan hates muslims, but muslims hate all the same stuff as 4chan:
>sluts
>trannies
>gays
>feminism
etc

4chan should kill itself, and so should you.
>>
>>26575620
But on 4chan, everyone is a fag who loves trannies. What are you talking about?
>>
mentally ill, mostly degenerate
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.