[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get into semi heated discussion >start tearing up Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 543x271
>get into semi heated discussion
>start tearing up

Why the fuck do I start getting teary-eyed? I'm not even sad or scared.
>>
>>26570931
Because you know you're wrong, you stuipd piece of shit
>>
Maybe your dad raped you during a fierce discussion in your childhood.
>>
Your body can't handle the adrenaline so you literally start dumping out the adrenaline through tears. It's fucking weird and it happens to me too.
>>
>>26570931
>THIS POST WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY A GIRL

Reminder that girls cannot deal with emotions.
>>
File: 03082011121.jpg (59 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
03082011121.jpg
59 KB, 600x900
>>26570960
Not OP
my dad used to slap the shit out of me after those conversations, is this why i get teary eyed now when our conversation heats up? he doesn't slap the shit out of me anymore.

Damn, Psychology is actually real.
>>
>>26570931
How about you grow a spine cuck
>>
File: 1454998190875.png (186 KB, 547x421) Image search: [Google]
1454998190875.png
186 KB, 547x421
>have to do an oral presentation book report
>tear up
>get into a loud argument with someone i don't really know
>tear up
>get yelled at by authority figures
>tear up
JUST
FUCKING
KILL
ME
>>
File: 1.jpg (31 KB, 400x489) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
31 KB, 400x489
tfw just a big cry baby
>>
Honestly, any kind of confrontation or competition of some kind feels so unnecessary and painful to me, and even if I end up winning, I still feel horrible at the end. I just want to be nice and get along with everyone. The worst part is that I look like some tough guy, when in reality, I'm a big softie.
>>
>>26570931
Because you are a passionate person. Your passion is so fierce is manifest in the forms of tears which are under the common misconception of being sad and or angry.

As a passionate person you invest your whole being into what you do. In this instance a discussion. When you invest your whole self into something you are invested emotionally, mentally and physically. This can take a huge toll on a person so tears form like a kettle would let out steam. But there is no sadness or anger, there can be but when there's not its just pure passion.
>>
When I was in the seventh grade, I had to give an oral report on Oliver Twist. About fifteen seconds after I introduced myself, the title of the book and its author, I began to cry. I tried really hard not to continue crying, but I just started crying harder until I could no longer pretend like I wasn't crying and I couldn't spit out even a single word of my report.

She gave me a B.
>>
Because you jack off too much
>>
>>26571668
That just means OP is a faggy
>>
You guys should see a psychiatrist about this shit, that ain't normal and is clearly causing you problems in day to day life. Maybe your hormones are fucked.
>>
>>26571668
I think OP is just INFP or similar.
I can relate. I just read your post and literally cried because I could relate to this a lot. lol jk.
>>
>>26571349
Says the faggot posting on /r9k/
>>
>tfw have nervous system condition
>when I get excited about something I shake uncontrollably
I really fucking hope other people don't notice. It's like 3 mm alternating in the arms and I start having trouble keeping my posture and sitting still.
>>
>always loved spoken presentations
>loved discussions
>receive praise for my speaking skills throughout highschool
>at around age 22 start getting stagefright
>have to present something for work
>its a desaster
>start to sweat, studder, even cry when adressing more than 3 people at once
I hate it so much.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.