[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i just end it? Just look at my fucking head man. Nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
should i just end it? Just look at my fucking head man. Nothing can save this...
>>
File: when no gf.jpg (83 KB, 599x609) Image search: [Google]
when no gf.jpg
83 KB, 599x609
>>26570829
>should i just end it?
if you can't do pic related, then yes
>>
man that sucks
>>
>>26570829
Hey man,my head looks identical to that(except with hair)and I got a qt Latina gf,it's possible to make it m8 I believe in you
>>
why would he not just grow hair?
>>
I like your face I'd hang out with you anytime
>>
>>26570829
Looks like you could use mind control to attract a gf.
>>
pinky to corner of mouth?
>>
File: 12376477.jpg (26 KB, 429x500) Image search: [Google]
12376477.jpg
26 KB, 429x500
>>26570829
>liking GradeAUnderA

If you really think you're ugly just pierce and tattoo the shit out of yourself and find a bodymodbitch
>>
>>26570829

ayy lmao

Just wear a hat.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 200x200
>>26570829

It's wabbit season.
>>
>>26570829
if you lost weight it wouldn't be shaped so weird. you'd just have the same size cranium with thinner cheeks and chin.

you'd look kinda like an ayylmao desu.
>>
>>26570829
you're probably the only person ever I wouldn't recommend losing weight. you just got to own that shit bruh
>>
File: 5424.jpg (29 KB, 425x314) Image search: [Google]
5424.jpg
29 KB, 425x314
"The rest of the book 'To Serve Man', it's... it's a cookbook!"
>>
>>26570829
If you lost like 30kg your face shape would change radically and you'd probably be handsome
>>
>>26570829
literally nothing wrong with it
its not even slightly unattractive
i know loads who look like that and they all got kids now
i would fuck you
>>
>>26571017
kek this desu senpai, the resemblance is insane.
>>
Lmfao megamind lookin ass nigga. Lookin like yo ass tryna destroy all humans wico jimmy neutron lookin ass
>>
>>26570829
wear a beanie, do drugs..etc
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.