[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my dad forced me to go to the haircut place yesterday >he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1413755842025.jpg (15 KB, 447x446) Image search: [Google]
1413755842025.jpg
15 KB, 447x446
>my dad forced me to go to the haircut place yesterday
>he didnt tell the lady how to cut my hair

Why the FUCK did he do that? He could have at least warned me first but he didnt even do that, he just left me on my own to explain what kind of haircut I want

I dont even care, why do they ask so many questions just cut my fucking hair so i can leave and my dad can be happy

I hate haircuts
>>
>another autism thread
>>
>>26570618
post a before and after pic of your hair op
>>
>>26570618

OMG MY PARENTS ARE SO MEAN

OMG U GUYS
>>
>>26570639
I am not even that autistic, its more that me and the hair cutter just come from completely different worlds

How can I, a college student from a professional middle class background, have anything in common with some working class latina?

>>26570660
no

>>26570706
its not even that my dad is mean, its just that I would have liked a warning, or at least some time to prepare, you know?

Like, sure, I need to grow up or whatever, but he has been telling the hair cut lady how to cut my hair my whole life, was I supposed to suspect he would just stop one day?
>>
>>26570735
>Like, sure, I need to grow up or whatever, but he has been telling the hair cut lady how to cut my hair my whole life, was I supposed to suspect he would just stop one day?

he doesnt give a shit, he expects you to be a normal human being and also not give a shit
>>
I'm sorry bb I know how you feel. Let's cuddle
>>
>>26571651
ok meet me at the mcdonalds on university ave
>>
>>26571678
Why so many Cali fags here
>>
>>26570735
>guys I'm an intellectual college student who calls hairdressers who spend four years learning a trade "hair cutters" and only visit these peasants under the orders of my draconian father.

Newsflash Jimmy, you're an AUTIST.
>>
>>26571692
how did you know i was from cali

there are millions of university ave's in the US

>>26571717
honestly i cant wait for these idiots to be replaced by machines
>>
The person who cuts my hair has been doing it for over 10 years at this point so she knows my hair in and out, I just ask for the same thing I always get and occasionally make minor alterations. She's also been cutting both of my parents hair for decades, so we almost have a rapport. I still HATE going to get my hair cut because the whole experience is kind of inherently uncomfortable for me, but it's manageable.
>>
>>26570735
> I'm not even that autistic

You LITERALLY are based on what you've been typing
>>
File: Hair-Clipper.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Hair-Clipper.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
Buy these, never go the barbers again
>>
I havnt been to a barber in years since I started growing my hair long
I go to a salon once in a while though, hearing all the girls compliment my hair gets me through the days
>>
>>26571870
>honestly i cant wait for these idiots to be replaced by machines
Haven't been to the barbers in over 10 years since i got some clippers

These faggots have been replaced replaced by machines a long time ago
>>
>>26572040
>>26572064
Buzzed hair is awful. Practical, sure, but you look like a goon.
>>
>>26572355
If I was Mr. Money pants I'd get a haircut from a barber but I'm poor and a NEET.

I have to learn to be as self sufficient as possible.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.