[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning to some of you wagecucks! Have another great day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Wagecuck.gif (98 KB, 410x409) Image search: [Google]
Wagecuck.gif
98 KB, 410x409
Good morning to some of you wagecucks!

Have another great day of slavery! Gotta keep Mr. Shekelstein happy and earning high profits while he drives away laughing in his Mercedes-Benz.
>>
>>26570597
It's good night for me.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26570597
This morning is fantastic, as always.
>>
>>26570597
Alright thats fucking it I am so sick of seeing these stupid threads every single fucking day.

Some of us actually have to work just to survive we cant just rely on mommy to make food for us and keep us warm and take care of us
You're honestly pathetic. You're a fucking joke.

Your life is going nowhere kid. You're a fucking parasite. At least I actually make a contribution to society I affect peoples lives on a day to day basis. I can go to sleep with a smile on my face knowing that I actually made a difference today

Can you say the same you little Neet scum? No, well guess what kid, I didnt fucking think so.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 480x270
>>26572266
Pic related, it's you, wagecuck.
>>
>>26572266
ragie wagie detected
and.....
>>26573421
assblasted
>>
>>26572266
>pretending to be a raging wagecuck with perfect grammar and commas

How is that shit stirring going op?
>>
>>26573421
what a FUNKY fun green frog (reee hahaha) and white meme man MEME
>>
When will the janitors start the crusade against those shitty wagecucks threads? This is literally the same fucking post every time. Nothing changes at all, except the fucking color of le smug pepe's cozy cozy bedcovers :^)
>>
Glad to see mommy finally bought you a new blanket, Neetcuck!
>>
Tricks on you frogman I just quit my job
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.