[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Needed to talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 960x720
So I stumbled upon a party yesterday at the ski slope and got pretty plastered . Bunch of girls taking their tops off and shit. Was pretty fun. But toward the end of the party a ski patrol came up to me and said some of the girls at the party were upset because I was getting too touchy.

Hurt my feelings. I mean sure I was hugging girls I didn't know and even getting pretty feeley with one of their shoulders. But not like I touched boob.

Thoughts?
>>
I mean two of the girls actually gave me a lap dance so maybe it was them
>>
>>26570564

Did you touch them?
>>
>>26570604
Not really. I rubbed my chest against her back to warm her up, is that weird ? They wore bikini type clothes and I was shirtless.
>>
Consent doesn't exist if you are a white male. It's always rape.
>>
Maybe women should keep their fucking clothes on.
>>
File: 76543.jpg (8 KB, 240x150) Image search: [Google]
76543.jpg
8 KB, 240x150
>>26570621
>Not really. I rubbed my chest against her back to warm her up, is that weird ?

Holy fuck I'm dying
>>
>>26570621
>I rubbed my chest against her back to warm her up, is that weird ?
nigga wat
>>
>>26570621

Maybe you were too drunk to remember or the officer mistaked you for someone else
>>
>>26570499
>>26570621
It was probably creepier than you remember it.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 630x847) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 630x847
>>26570734
Couldn't have been that creepy, the girls liked me cause I was shirtless in the snow
>>26570683
She had goosebumps
>>
File: acid_picdump_42.jpg (52 KB, 700x513) Image search: [Google]
acid_picdump_42.jpg
52 KB, 700x513
>>26570793

>the girls liked me cause I was shirtless in the snow
>the girls liked me

anon, the mental image of you being half naked in the snow, rubbing your pale skeleton body on their back will both haunt me and humor me forever

heuheuheu
>>
>>26571615
Huehue
Stop it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.