[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its over guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: FUCKNORMIES.png (339 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
FUCKNORMIES.png
339 KB, 680x680
>be me two days before tommorow
>read in news that all 18 year olds get answer from first miltary session today
>cant wait to get home and check the mail
>Schoolslowasfuck.png
>finally day is over
>sonic is my name, speed is my game
>open mailbox
>letter from the army is there
>Finally gonna beccome the rambo I deserv
>open letter
>.....
>"You did not pass the test"
>MFW I read the reasons
>Bad physic
>Bad exercise routines
>Low motivation
>Bad social skills
>BAD FUCKING SOCIAL SKILLS

Its over guys, I am officialy a robot now
>>
>>26570497
You could always get work as a mumbling, autistic janitor at a bar that caters to military personnel, endlessly cleaning the piss and shit of your betters from the ground as they crack jokes at your expense and scope the local talent who are eager for their sperm.
>>
>>26570534
I just want to get fit and be able to run around with a machine gun
Not from US, so guns is impossible to get
>>
>>26570497
I was in the navy. Never made it past bootcamp.

Aced every single test they had. Didn't fail a SINGLE thing, except, I failed the running test by 30 seconds. Literally exactly 30 seconds. Still had people telling me I was a loser and a failure, and do even to this day.

So if it's any consolation, even if you HAD made it in, there's every possibility they might have told you to go pound sand anyway.
>>
>>26570567
Thanks man
Maybe I just get an illegal gun and be alone in the woods
>>
>>26570497
>bad exercise routines

m8 c'mon how unfit were you when you tried joining
>>
>>26570595
The military is an over-celebrated tool used by the bloated mass that is the government to kill anyone they don't like, while using the title of "hero" to sanctify what is essentially legalized murder.

I have nothing against soldiers, most are pretty cool people, but a man doesn't need to be part of a controlling collective to be strong. A man just needs some smarts, a few good friends, and the knowledge that strength doesn't just mean your physical ability to move heavy shit. My point is, you're probably better off as you are.
>>
>>26570626
OP here
I wasnt very unfit
180cm
75kg
Could bench 60kg
Squat 85kg
>>
>>26570644
Thanks man, I will try to figure out something else to do with my life.
Any tips?
>>
>>26570705
Well, what about being a soldier appealed to you?
>>
Where are you from OP? Blox
>>
>>26570719
Just running around getting fit, sitting in planes, shooting ranges, and killing sandniggeres
>>
>>26570755
norway, why you ask?
>>
File: kill myself.jpg (10 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
kill myself.jpg
10 KB, 200x210
>>26570497
>Bad social skills

what does this even mean, how do you evaluate it?
>>
>>26570811
I dont even know, it was a multiple choice quiz, and I said I had friends. Therefore I have accepted my faith as a Robot
>>
>>26570768
>killing sandniggers
Sorry bud, I was gonna recommend you an alternate career path, but a soldier is more or less the only job you can get where you can stone cold murder people and be called a hero instead of a monster. Used to be that way with cops too, but time has not been kind to the killer cop. Maybe get a physical job, so you can get fit, and to satisfy your A-Rab killing fetish, just buy the new version of CoD every 4 months, like the other angsty, blood thirsty 18 year olds do.
>>
>>26570822

are you sure your teachers during high-school don't grade the students based on how much chad they are?
>>
>>26570497
the army is full of faggots anyway, shoulda went to the marines
>>
>>26570854
Could have been marines, Im from Norway.
Marines, navy, army, all go under the same
>>
>>26570837
I play cs:go regularly too get out some frustration.
What kind of job would that been, with decent pay?
>>
>>26570873
kek join the murican army m8 we'd fucking obliterate your army
>>
>>26570901
I was in us 1 year ago, and they tried to get me to join. I told them I was Under 18. But they kept saying I could join later. Then I said I did not have a US citizenship.
They looked at me like I was Mohamed al Terrorist, and told me too go.
So I think that will never happen
>>
>>26570811
It means being able to be able to inspire those by your side you silly billy.
If they feel you have no charisma whatsoever and that you could be detrimental to the group's morale and cohesion, out you go.
God forbif you try to become an officer when starting from the bottom if you're not likeable enough.
If nobody feels like following you, you cant' be a proper officer.
>>
>>26570998
I just dont know how they figured that out through a multiple choice quiz online
>>
>>26570560
Fair play laddy that is a legit wish
>>
>>26570998
No interview whatsoever? Weird?
However, do remember that most o the time, too many people apply, in my country there's basically one place for 3 applicants.
Plus you failed pretty much everything else as well, so really don't think too much about it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.