[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Had one girlfriend >Fell in love with her >She left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: fuck.png (323 KB, 1041x695) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
323 KB, 1041x695
>Had one girlfriend
>Fell in love with her
>She left me last thanksgiving
>Still wants to be my friend
>I still love her so I agree to stay friends
>She starts dating creep
>Acts like I should be friends with him
>Heart breaks more every single time I think about her
>Feel horribly lonely when I try to forget her
>I will never feel her lips against mine again
>I will never have another night alone with her again
>I will never be her favorite person ever fucking again
Why live, /r9k/?
>>
you fucked up trying to be her friend still. she went from dating you and just wanted to be friends and now banging another man

HAHAAHAHA
>>
>>26570414
I know, anon. I wasn't asking for what went wrong. I fucking know what went wrong. No matter how it went, no matter how good I was to her, no matter how much I loved her, it was never going to be a guy like me and a girl like her. It just. fucking. wasn't. I should have known it couldn't end any way other than this, but I didn't, and now I'm stuck. In love with a girl who will never love me again, and stuck with the memory of what it was like when the girl I loved actually loved me back.
>>
>>26570394
Be honest with her and say "I don't like this guy you're dating". Also say "now I respect your decision, but expecting me to get along with someone I don't like is absurd".
If she accuses you of jealousy deny and say "you're a friend of mine,I'm just looking out for you"
Reaffirm that you just don't like the guy and that you will respectfully decline anything that involves him
>>
>>26570465
She knows how I feel, but that didn't change her mind. Of course it didn't. Why would it. Fuck. I love her so much. I've never felt like this about anyone in my entire life. Not ONCE before her.
>>
>>26570394
just picture how much she's enjoying the awesome sex with her new bf. you should be happy that's she's having lots of great orgasms. stop being a cunt.
>>
my only advice is you must stop loving her. you lover her so much but she doesnt love you. your only making it worse for yourself

its hard to stop loving her but you must move on some how
>>
>>26570527
Fucking fuck you anon.
>>26570553
I've been trying. I want to move on and find someone new. I'd be lying if I said a few cuties haven't caught my eye, but wouldn't it be unfair to saddle up with someone new, knowing I'm still not over my ex?
>>
Let's be honest. You know what you have to do don't you? You have to kill her. Why do you think people kill for this reason? It's exactly the reasons you're talking about!

b...but if I kill her I'll get caught!
if you're a fucking idiot. You've always thought about it haven't you? You know you can get away with it.

b....but that's mean! Why would I cause sadness and suffering to her friends and family! ?
Why not? Just do it. Trust me. Everything will be fine then.

Happy killing
>>
>>26570681
I may be a monster, anon, but I'm not evil. I don't want to hurt anyone, least of all her. I just wanna fall asleep with her in my arms. I just wanna make her a steak, and overcook it a little, because that's how she liked it, even though I prefer med rare. I just want to tell her jokes while she lays on my chest, so I can feel her laughter as I hold her, but that's not gonna happen.

I kinda went off on a tangent. My point is, I don't want her to get hurt.
>>
>>26570790
Oh my god you are gay you basically just want any old basic bitch

Just think about all the people sexually attracted to dinosaurs exclusively they will NEVER get their idea of love
>>
>>26570394
DELETE THIS
RIGHT NOW
DELETE
>>
>>26570823
>Just think about all the people sexually attracted to dinosaurs exclusively

I have a hard time shedding a tear for people who have spent so much time obsessing over a sexual fetish that they forced themselves to develop at 12 because they heard about it on an otherkin forum.
>>
>>26570870
Pardon, faggot?
>>
The minute the say, "Let's be friends" say no thanks and cut her out of your life.

Part of them wants you to say "no" so they can feel like they were good people and in the moral right when they left you by "offering" a "friendship". Give them their idiotic satisfaction and move on.
>>
>>26570823
>basic bitch

Fuck off back to dumblr coon.
>>
>Fall in love
>break up, shit is painful
>continue contact as if you were friends
>Why can't I get over this never ending pain???
GEE I FUCKING WONDER!!!!!!
Is everyone born after 1995 such a moron? Do you really think you can be "friends" with someone you have feelings for while they get plowed by someone else?
Losing someone hurts, but not as much as losing them and then being dragged along behind them by a rope.
>>
>>26570394
Because mentally healthy people are able to evaluate whether or not they feel like they can stay friends with their exes and act accordingly.
It's not rocket science spergy anon, it hurts you so it's not healthy for you -> Tell her so, stop seeing her for a while or forever depending on how much time you need to process it.
>>
>>26570601
>wouldn't it be unfair to saddle up with someone new, knowing I'm still not over my ex?
Thats for the girl to figure out.

Op you need to delete all the pics of your ex and delete all the songs that remind you of her etc. and block her number and just forget about her.
You make it sound almost like you are in highschool or college with her? that would be really lame... sorry
>>
tis better to have loved and lost nes't-ce pas?
>>
>>26570394
Why would you stay friends with your ex?

As her new boyfriend i woulndt even allow it.
>>
>>26570394
I also had one gf that I was in love with, but when she decided to break up with me, I told her I never wanted to speak or see her again. It absolutely destroyed me, but it's been 7 years and I'm over it now.
I'm sure if I had stayed friends with her I would be the same pathetic mess I was back then.
>>
>>26570394
OP stop being a fucking faggot cuck and cut off all connection to her. when the time is right you will meet another girl just as good as her
>>
>>26570394
>he fell for the love meme
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.