[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be a girl does this depress the shit out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10
File: 654.png (585 KB, 805x595) Image search: [Google]
654.png
585 KB, 805x595
>you will never be a girl

does this depress the shit out of anyone else

to me it seems like girls are just so beautiful and in practically another realm of existence, as if they are too good for this earthly plane. i feel so inandequate and boring as a guy, we are such boring creatures compared to them, when I look at women, see them move, hear them talk, its like they are magical.
>>
Sounds like you need to wank
>>
yeah...

even if we trapped we would still be gay faggots pretending to be women

it sucks man i just wish so much that i was a cute girl it hurts sometimes
>>
File: seaweed.jpg (99 KB, 600x707) Image search: [Google]
seaweed.jpg
99 KB, 600x707
>to me it seems like girls are just so beautiful and in practically another realm of existence, as if they are too good for this earthly plane.
>>
its all a facade

they are hairy and have hairy pussies and shity crusted ass holes. feces in their vagina too probably. hairy pits and facial hair and lots of body hair. smelly shitty breath if they dont brush teeth. they poo and have diahriah and it smells like shit

and they only have a few good years before they turn into old moms
>>
File: 1356507654702.jpg (64 KB, 606x880) Image search: [Google]
1356507654702.jpg
64 KB, 606x880
>>26570376
>plop suey
>eaterie where the messy protest took place
1 hunerd senpai , im ded
>>
>>26570330
I feel the same way about dudes. Probably just a grass is always greener thing, we'd be just as boring and ugly if we switched genders.
>>
>>26570330
not really for the sole fact that I have at least a decade or more of my prime to use to make my life comfortable when I go over 40. As long as I keep fit and work at getting financially secure, the rest of my 20s and 30s should be quite nice.

women have at most their late twenties, for the lucky, their early thirties
>>
>>26570330
sometimes.

i like certain aspects of how females are viewed, they are prettier and the fact society considers them cute innocent etc appeals to me, so i want that. i sometimes like that people desire them, but i don't like some parts of how that makes them act (because generally it's a desire for sex more than any special quality about them.)

but at the same time i feel more free as a male to do whatever i want without crossing into undesirable territory.

i still want people to think i'm cute though.
>>
>>26570537
are you ugly or something?

how could you possibly think your life would be better as a guy? I honestly dont see it

be my gf pls
>>
>>26570330
>ywn be a maiden of pure heart and body with an innocent, angelic smile and clad in a deep-colored uniform while walking slowly and with decorum through the garden so that the pleats of your skirt and white sailor collar is not set aflutter.
why libe
>>
>>26570330
I am femanon and I feel that every other girl is like this... except me.
>>
>>26570774
>are you ugly or something
Yeah.

But I was talking more about how I think men are way more beautiful and interesting than women. Obviously it's because I'm straight, but seriously, you're so goddamn perfect. I don't understand why you'd ever want to be a woman.
>>
>>26570851
For me its the modern male stereotype created by feminists and supported by normies that drove me away from aspiring to "manliness".
The idea that men are supposed to be dumb macho jocks that are crude, rude and unhygenic. The kind that laugh at their own farts while watching the superbowl and spend hours talking about their favorite cars, athletes and swimsuit models while drinking cheap beer and picking their noses and arm wrestling.

Meanwhile women are refined and calculated. Taking immaculate care of their appearance and poise. They embody everything sophisticated and respectable.

What we need is a return to the role model of the sophisticated gentleman, the rennaissance man. Who employs both brain and brawn, dexterity and endurance, passion and discipline to accomplish anything he sets his mind to.
>>
>>26571162
Haha dude what, where the hell do you get these exaggerated stereotypes from? You sound fucking brainwashed.
>>
File: 1451177138685.png (329 KB, 600x495) Image search: [Google]
1451177138685.png
329 KB, 600x495
No, I am glad I am not a woman ultimately.

I would rather be ugly and male, then ugly and female.
>>
>>26570851
seriously though will you be my gf

i love you
>>
>>26570330
while I don't care much about being a male, I have to point out females have a fucking outrageously large choice of fashion and clothing options.
>>
>>26570330
For all the reasons that women are so great, I'd rather be a guy so I can /have/ a girl. But for sexual reasons, I'd love to try being a girl for a bit.Or I might just stick with it.;)
>>
>>26570851
>interesting and perfect
We are aren't we? Wish I was gay.

I really think this is an issue of women being more of a pack. You can't have a woman removed from her group and remain the same person most if the time.

I also have similar views of women, but only as individuals. You're just too much alike as a group. But that's just my perception of course. I've thought this way since I was 10 or so. Girls didn't really have interests it seemed and I couldn't really find out what they did. With guys they were all different. But it should be obvious to an adult that that's just me being ignorant.
>>
>>26570330
Op, you sound like you are a faggot.
>>
>>26571214
>where are these stereotypes from
Not him but.
Any content which actively stereotypes a man. Really most popular content. Most of us weren't smart enough to simply digest good things and ignore the rest. You watch what you're given. If you look at that's 70's show (which I watched way too much) it may seem the male vast is very different. But they're really similar they just have different attitudes. A single quirk and are put in different situations. And their shared priorities is what you'd perceive as the male stereotype.
>dumb
>extremely focused on sex
>immature
>lack of self control

Women in that show only have these as an occasional flaw. If you look at Kelso's pregnant GF she so far above the guys it's not even funny. Donna is also a lot better than them and it really accentuates their flaws.

That's how I feel about it anyway.
>>
A woman's life is great for a little while, but for most of them it starts to rapidly go down hill approaching 30

A mans life doesn't Really start to get good till we are around 30 and starts going down hill around 60

Take your fucking pick
>>
Kill yourself. Nobody on this board likes trannies. Keep it contained to /lgbt/
>>
>>26570847
You see how unrealistic that is right anon? Clearly you have poor self esteem but Realistically what are the chances they're all perfect and you're not? Obviously you're perfect too you just don't know it yet because nobody told you.
>>
>>26571676
As soon as /pol/ stays in /pol/
>>
>>26571283
Yeah sure. Love you too.

>>26571510
I didn't watch that show, but I see what you mean. Women are quite often portrayed as the reasonable and responsible ones, but I don't feel like it's anywhere near as extreme as the other anon made it sound. There are pretty strong stereotypes about women - being childish, gosspiy, unassertive - as well.
>>
>>26571786
>women stereotypes
Yeah those are there. But I feel they're given less space because of how the opposite is described commonly. Frankly this is probably a problem with sitcoms more than anything. It's not like you're watching breaking bad and pick up on this stuff. Maybe TV has gotten better.

Sitcoms have influenced me anyway. And he was being hyperbolic.
>>
>>26571510
can't you see yourself in background characters on shows?

like in the simpsons, is homer a fat beer drinking dumbass? yeah, but why can't you view yourself as lenny or carl?

background characters, male or female, tend to be more realistic because they don't have to be in every story.
>>
>you will never be a beautiful, eternal femboy with a huge cock
>you will never degrade and abuse filthy women while letting lonely robots do whatever they want with your body

women should just be kept as breeding livestock desu
>>
>>26571553
This is one of the things that convinced me I wasn't trans: I'd much, much rather be an old man than an old woman, even if I'd rather be a kid-40s woman.
>>
File: love.png (11 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
love.png
11 KB, 180x200
>>26570851
>I think men are way more beautiful and interesting than women. Obviously it's because I'm straight, but seriously, you're so goddamn perfect. I don't understand why you'd ever want to be a woman.
T-Thank you femanon
I think you're beautiful too
>>
>>26571859
True. But most of the time they don't outshine the main cast. They're given far less attention and when they're given attention the story serves the main cast usually. Like Homer being advised by Carl and or Lenny then goes against the advice. If you think about that situation you could probably imagine how were focuses on Homer, he comes up to the advice vending machine, gets something and throws it away. Nobody focuses on how the vending machine looks or operates. It's output is what matters and what happens to that output. It's a very slim amount of time spent on them. I'd consider that the common case.

I always try not to act on stereotypes obvious. So it's not a big deal but it does become a gnawing concern sometimes. I have to fight that somehow. I can't just 'be myself' and be silly because I wanted to. I'd be a Homer.
>>
File: 1362047851988.png (186 KB, 372x373) Image search: [Google]
1362047851988.png
186 KB, 372x373
>not transitioning
just mentioning that im a girl or even mtf these days makes life a million times easier, plus you dont even have to go after guys, girls love you too
stupid mindsets like this >>26571553
are retarded, hrt causes you to age more slowly
there is literally no reason to be a man in 2016
>>
>>26572026
Where do you live anon? All other information I get would have me believe the opposite.
>>
>>26572026
You aren't a girl
You're a monster
>>
>>26570330

>we are such boring creatures compared to them

Because women rule peacetime. WW3 will make shit pretty interesting again.
>>
File: 1371708456056.jpg (236 KB, 704x704) Image search: [Google]
1371708456056.jpg
236 KB, 704x704
>>26572047
then you're either in the deep south or talking to people who were ugly or overly manly to start with, people in reasonable areas are totally fine with it, its not like you're a flaming homosexual, at worst you're just an andro cuteboy, and who hates those? everyone is a lot nicer to you even early on in transition whether you tell them you're transitioning or not
>>26572070
take the pills already anon~
>>
>>26572127
How would you respond if I was hanging out with you regularly because you're part of my group or whatever and I told you that while I strong believe that it's your choice and I'd never try to take that away from you I can't help but be emotionally disgusted by the idea and would rather keep some distance for my own sake. I don't want that to be interpreted the wrong way.

It's unlikely I'd get in this situation but just in case. Also same situation but we've been prospective romantic partners. Obviously a lot worse.
>>
>>26572235
>missed a 'but' in there
Hopefully it's still clear.
>>
>>26570330
Yes i want easy mode. Women rule the fucking planet.
>>
>>26572235
in both cases id be glad you told me because i wouldnt be interested in being friends or much less dating someone so small minded and childish that they would let someone coming out as transgender get in the way of a friendship or a relationship, its still the same person you've always known and you shouldnt let things like that get in the way of friendship
who cares what gender someone is? if you liked them enough to be their friend it shouldnt matter at all
>>
>>26572329
I consider it a phobia. If you were arachnophobic and your friend came out as a spider would you not have to explain that and try to adapt? Also I'm clearly describing how I react, it's not really small minded it's that I can't get over this fear. Can I really be your friend if I have to feel bad all the time when you're around? I'd of course not push you away from my friends because of this that's cruel. I've had people try and do that to me.

I can understand that response though. And don't let it bother you, it's probably not normal.
>>
>>26572414
nah it's like if your friend told you he rolled around in shit everyday, it's just a gross activity and you don't really want to associate with a freak like that
>>
>>26570330
Regular girl - okay
Tomboy - okay
Guy - somewhat okay
Sissy guy - not okay
These double standards.
>>
>>26572432
Yeah except that'd be out of his choice to some degree, he wants happy as a girl right? So you'd get very torn. Also the shit rolling is about others perception of him. This is about my own personal feelings I can't fight (hypothetically, maybe I can).
>>
>>26572432
you're fucking retarded
>>26572414
if you have some sort of abnormal phobia of it i can understand that i suppose, the arachnophobia thing makes sense, you cant help things that you're extremely and illogically fearful of
>>
>>26572461
>Wants
Wasn't. Need to proofread.
>>
>>26572461
if a thought or emotion pops up you shouldn't go and live inside the thought or emotion bubble but just let it rise and pop on it's own
>>
No. Its better to be a man since the dawn of mankind and now. Sure the government alway sides with women. But look whos takes the most amount of anti depressants.
>>
>>26572481
Yes I've been told this about other things, it's not easy still. But I'm not sure I'd be able to deal with it in this case. Because every time I look at trap photos it's entirely fine when I don't see them as mtf obviously but as soon as I know the thought of a 'male' mind inside that body is extremely unsettling. I could only describe it as the feeling you get when you look at people who are openly psychopaths on YouTube. Interviews and such. Compare that to normal people.

I can't even define what a male mind is. Probably irrelevant details that are outweighed by thing alike environment.
>>
>>26572532
ohhhhhh so you're bi or homosexual in denial, its okay anon, these things come in stages
you'll feel gross with yourself for a while until you just learn to accept you like who you like
until then just keep fapping away to traps!
>>
>>26572515
>anti-depressants
>dawn of man
It's not an accurate comparison. Men have been forced to do horrible things to themselves and eachother for a very long time. Women have usually had to deal with what they're given but they don't have to go to the coal mines to support their family, knowing that if the work doesn't kill them the coal dust will. But they have to. The women often have to be concerned about it, they probably say he shouldn't, there's another way. But there isn't. It's a lot of pressure.
>>
>>26572572

Be free or die tryin'.
>>
>>26570330
You feel that way because you're a khv. You've pedestalized girls because you don't interact with them and see how fucking retarded they are.

Once you remove mystery from your idea of females and fill in the gaps in your knowledge with what they're really like you see them for what they are (modern western women for the most part): boring, shallow, selfish, manipulative.

Male companionship is about a bajillion times better. Women (most, not all) are just vaginas and baby incubators.
>>
>>26572563
>bisexual
I don't quite see it anon. If you took a picture of a female and showed it to me I'm like 'that's fine'. If you convince me it's a mtf I'm not fine with it. Sexual attraction us entirely gone and I feel a bit sick. I don't know if I've met any in real life (probably not) but if that's my reaction to images then what am I gonna feel about the real thing?

And I'm not attracted to men. I'm fine with looking at naked men but not attracted. Honestly the idea of denial seems like an excuse people make so there can't be actual homophobes/transphobic people. Now those two words are the equivalent to racist. Which is an active choice.

Are you saying because I'm exposed to random trap images on 4chan I've sought them out? I've been her for a long time and they were far rarer back then. If it was as it is now I'd probably have left.
>>
I doesn't bother me much but I can relate well to girls.

The perks of being a twink
>>
>>26570330
You're obviously not imagining the possibility of being born as an ugly girl..
>>
>>26570851
Tranny ITT
Being man a shit, girls are much cuter and nicer and smarter and are more natural and just have more feelings idk
>>
>>26572532
I realize now that that may have been communicated poorly. My point wasn't that psychopaths and mtf are comparable. It's the fact that the person can seem entirely normal. But when you know they're a psychopath you know they have little to no empathy. It's like an alien in disguise. You can't relate well to them anymore even. Even if they said something you'd agree with on the surface you become very cautious.
>>
>>26572739
Ugly girls still have more benefits than ugly guys.
>>
>>26572883
Sortof. If we look at IQ scales for men and women. Men don't have a better average but they're far more spread. If you're ugly you gotta make up for it. If you're ugly and just a little smarter than average then maybe that's not enough for a good life. But if you're on the extreme end of intelligence you could probably get by quite well.

Point is that since life doesn't get _that_ much worse when you're ugly and dumb as compared to ugly and average. So since men cover a range of intelligence that has a larger life enjoyment integral than women ugly women get it worse in average. Assuming what I said is true, that being ugly and dumb is less bad than ugly and smart is good.

I'm not sure I'm conveying this well.. I need to make diagrams.
>>
>>26572991
Then again maybe EQ is more important.
>>
even for r9k this thread is extremely beta
>>
>>26573418
>I Have more than half the posts.
Sorry for running the thread anon.
>>
>>26570330
>muh beauty
what a retard xD!
>>
File: 742088e8928c795285a02b81f8866d89.jpg (210 KB, 1023x1443) Image search: [Google]
742088e8928c795285a02b81f8866d89.jpg
210 KB, 1023x1443
>>26570330
I want to be a qt slut. I can't cum unless I self insert as the girl being fucked senseless.
>>
>>26570851
>I don't understand why you'd ever want to be a woman.

I wouldn't want to be.

But I do wonder what it's like to be valued at a base, biological level. So even at your lowest, you're still worth more than 80% of men. Yes, even if you're ugly.

To be a man among that other 20% is an existence that bears a slow, crushing weight that increases and increases the more you age. The older you get, the more you realize it. I remember back when I was with a group of friends at Uni. There was a girl in our group, a tomboy. She wanted to be "one of the guys." Long story short, she insulted the weakest looking guy there to assert herself. Guess who that was?

At the end of the blistering exchange, I had an awakening, an epiphany.

> I could have fired back with insults equal to or greater than what she did.
But that would end one of two ways. 1) She could use her gender to get emotional, thus eliciting a response from my male friends and get them to go against me. 2) She could use her gender to yet again be the victim, but instead turn it around to say "can't even take insults from a girl" and claim I'm compensating. (I'm a 5'6 manlet btw)

> I could have just laughed it off, and shrink away from the insults
If I did that, then it would appear I was weak and couldn't handle the trash talk.

Understand, there was no way out of that scenario in my favor. On the surface, most naive people unaware of our latent, primal psychology would say it's just harmless shit talking. "Can't handle the bantz" But unfortunately, that's not the whole story. In that situation I was made to look weak. Both men and women, regardless of what they'll tell you, despise weak men. It is hard wired into us.

To be a weak man is to be shamed and hated. This is something women will never have to experience. But I wish some would. The ones who claim male privilege and so desperately pine for equality. They should have a taste.
>>
>>26573724
To be a man among the 80% ************
>>
>>26573644
god how the fuck can anyone find anime girls attractive.. just looking at that "magazine" (?) cover reminds me of how defective some people are
>>
File: react fatty.jpg (42 KB, 295x303) Image search: [Google]
react fatty.jpg
42 KB, 295x303
>>26570330
>girls are just so beautiful
>in practically another realm of existence
>they are too good for this earthly plane
wew lad, when was the first time you jerked off?

>we are such boring creatures compared to them
do think that women are really THAT much more interesting? pfft, get outta here

>when I look at women, see them move, hear them talk, its like they are magical.
yep, someone haven't been rubbing out for a while
>>
>>26573837
>wew lad, when was the LAST time you jerked off?
correction desu
>>
>>26573793
Doujin cover (hentai manga). Sluts are a fetish thing there though. It's an entirely different atmosphere to 3D.
>>
>>26573863
I just don't understand? for me it's comparable to drawing some massive tits on a stickman, it's just not the same
>>
>>26573996
Girls enjoy erotica fiction it's among the most common Erotic content they have. It's about immersing yourself in a situation with an unrealistic character. The Twilight series is practically that. It has a very attractive male lead (old and experienced but also looks young and strong, he has an obsession with the girl you insert as but still has restraint because he doesn't want to kill her). Those kind of attributes appeal to women.
Men have similar things but it's also very visual. Very few men read erotica. They need the visual stimulation. The thing is that to get your preferred character you either need to find content that's exactly that or it has to be abstract enough to allow for imagination.
So it's like the stick man but it's closet to reality obviously. Also hentai tends to be fetish oriented content. It's rarely straight vanilla, and even when it is it tends to be rather exaggerated vanilla. Compare hentai orgasm and porn orgasm. Porn orgasms are nothing. In hentai the girl is often described as having her mind blown. She doesn't think about anything else but the very moment and how her body feels. That tends to be a very hot thing for people in general.

So yeah, it's not as good visually perhaps but it adds more in other areas.
>>
>>26574245
I guess I get how you like something that is unrealistic, because more is possible with animation/illustration, but I feel that it's more how the girls are drawn. I'm pretty visual when it comes to porn (it takes me ages to get off to my imagination or erotica) so I understand that.

For me I think I just believe real bodies to be better for how unique they are, I find anime characters to lack any physical originality (hence why they all have ridiculous haircut and outfits, to compensate for them having very similar faces/bodies). I've never been a big fan of genericism when it comes to appearance, maybe that's why.
>>
>>26574406
Yeah that sounds like exactly why. How generic they are is often an appeal because it doesn't have those distractions for your fantasy. They're made unique by very small things. Often it conveys their character in some sense. But there's also that men like variety. So things like tan girls are just there for that reason, if not because someone has a thing for tan lines.
>>
>>26570537
Sounds about right.

I realize that I only "want" to be a girl because I want girls. I've just internalized girls = good because I'm programmed to believe this.
>>
>>26572014
You don't have to confuse television with reality anon. Just bee ur self (or don't and complain how you're a featureless worm that gets his role models from the Simpsons).
>>
>>26570330
What if you're an ugly woman? desu I like being a man and having a dick.
>>
>>26574886
>complaining
Well it's not clear from what I've posted but it's just a nagging in the back of the head. It's not actionable information I use. Also it's changing. Watching more real role models.
>>
>>26573017

>EQ is more important

Yes. The internet, engineering, harnessing electricity, the capacity for high end careers, medics, sewage systems, and everything else we take for granted that people from older centuries would kill for is the result of EQ.

As Carl Jung said: women are biologically indispensible. Men are are culturally indispensible.
>>
When I see cute girls doing cute things I get extremely jealous, because I'd look completely retarded if I did those things.
I wanna do cute things too.
>>
>>26575040
For life enjoyment I mean not in the general sense, please read the letters I put. EQ concerns social ability among other things.

You don't seem like a particularly reasonable guy I must say.
>>
try living as a woman in the middle ages, you will wish you were born as a man
>>
>>26575118
but wait
this isn't the middle ages
>>
>>26575094

Snarky snarky.
>>
>>26570330
yeah...depresses me because im trans
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.