[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you let a tranny keyhold your chastity cage? I found someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nfm1qzq1VX1r3yt08o2_540.jpg (124 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfm1qzq1VX1r3yt08o2_540.jpg
124 KB, 540x720
Would you let a tranny keyhold your chastity cage?

I found someone who can keyhold me, but they are a tranny, I'm straight but the thought of someone holding the key to my dick is such a big turn on. I guess if she releases me in return for a blowjob I think I might if I was horny enough.

Is any one else here locked?
>>
>>26570000
Doesn't this fuck up your dick? I want to stop masturbating so much, and this seems like an option, but it seems like
>it would hurt
>it would mess up you cock
>it's noticeable
>>
>>26570058
and number one it makes you a faggot for wearing one

imagine if someone ever found out you wore one of those things
>>
what if you get an erection? wouldn't it be too big for the cage?
>>
>>26570058
it can be uncomfortable when hard, or if you get the wrong size.
it can be noticeable if you always have tight pants on

>>26570069
thats part of the fun having one on
>>
File: 1443562254252.png (150 KB, 405x327) Image search: [Google]
1443562254252.png
150 KB, 405x327
>>26570000
People like you that engage in that sort of behavior inevitably make it more commonplace and acceptable in society, making things even harder for robots who don't want any part in this insanity. Fuck you.
>>
you should lock yourself up and let them fuck you in the ass and see if you get an anal orgasm
>>
>>26570069
>implying i have people who care about me
>on /r9k/
i'm just worried that it would look weird through your pants

>>26570085
what kind of cage do you recomend? you try some out before committing?
>>
>>26570097
ive had an anal orgasm before using my glass plug while locked

>>26570113
>what kind of cage do you recomend?
measure yourself and google sizing
>>
Is the lock for your chastity cage as flimsy looking as the one in OP?

If so, doesn't it break the immersion knowing you aren't actually caged and could free yourself at any time with a pair of scissors?
>>
>>26570179
The keyholder tags have a number on them so the keyholder will know if they have been tampered with.

I think she is planning on locking me with a padlock
>>
>>26570179
that's why you have a key-holder who would punish you for messing with the cage
>>
>>26570000
One nice quads

Two, do you like her as a person and all that? Kind of more important than the tranny thing unless you plan on fucking her
>>
>she

Didn't you say he was a tranny?
>>
>>26570245
>caring this much about pronouns

If he wants to call the tranny she, whatever, don't make a fuss
>>
>>26570138
well, of course

i'm more asking what brand, like, is the HolyTrainer worth it? or is a cheaper $40-$50 one just as good?
>>
>>26570273
From what I can tell, the metal ones are actually more sanitary?

There's some that are like 90-100 in spiral cages, and it's not shipped from sweden or switzerland or whatever
>>
>>26570242
>do you like her as a person and all that?
We met on fetlfie, I have only spoken to them over skype once so far.
>>
>>26570302
I'd be a little more wary about letting someone that new be my heyholder, personally

But if you want go for it. Most trans girls are crazy in a depressive low self esteem / daddy issues kind of way, not a hurtful one, so like... I doubt there's any more risk than normal of them doing something shitty.
>>
>>26570317
Once we meet and she locks me up, if things go south I can always just file the lock off if I really need to.

The only thing I might be thinking about is what she might make me do to get my release, hj/bj etc. Maybe I am just thinking about it too much.
>>
>>26570351
This is me being biased, but like

You already know how to jerk off a dick, a handy isn't a huge deal if the person is close to you I feel like

Blowjobs more intimate though. Only if she's attractive.
>>
>>26570364
She isn't the most attractive one out there, maybe if I am blindfolded I will be more inclined to blow
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.