[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ I need help. >Get tinder >Keep swiping veryone right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
/r9k/ I need help.

>Get tinder
>Keep swiping veryone right
>Matches me with this 42 year old woman
>We star ttalking
>She eventualy tells me she's a dominatrix and basically people pay her to beat them up and dominate them
>I tell her that this soundsgreat and all but I'm a student andmy budget doesn't really allow me anything like that
>She explains that if I want to, I could come over and be her cuck for free
>Basically she would be fucking a guy, meanwhile I would be naked and tied on the floor licking her feet

Should I? It sounds gay as fuck, but she's also super hot.
>>
do it , you'll probably not get another chance anon
>>
Pointless because you're never going to fuck her regardless of what she does or says.
>>
>>26569641
Yeah, this is one of the arguments I considered. Not always you get asked to be a cuck for a hot as fuck milf dominatrix.
>>
>>26569592
So she won't even fuck you for free?

Is she just using tinder for advertising? I bet the cuck thing will escalate into you in chastity and then financial domination

Dommes need money, anon.
>>
Don't be a fucking retard
>>
>>26569661
Yeah she obviously uses it to advertise. Still, we had a nice talk and she sems like a nice person in general.
>>
>>26569680
Go for it, maybe she'll like you?

I mean the thing about sex workers is like... you know how people who work at restaurants start hating the food?

She probably doesn't like sex as much as you'd think, but maybe the talking and cuddling could be nice. Doubt she gets to do that a lot in her job, and it's hard to have a real relationship when you're a sex worker.
>>
>>26569708
Thing is, I don't really care about her liking me. I don't intend to get attatched to a prostitute.

Also, she sais sh uses tinder specificaly because it lets her filter out potential clients only to people she finds attractice, so I guess there's also that?
>>
>>26569779
Maybe you'll get tips or advice or something from it, I dunno.

I mean, I think you'd be happer in the long run having tried things out.
>>
>>26569592
Post her pic, shes a sex worker. Not like she matters
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.