[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw want to lose weight but have no self control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 645x773
>tfw want to lose weight but have no self control
>>
>>26569554
Food is one of the only pleasures I have left.
Doing a diet is for normies
>>
>>26569554
start slow, instead of having 6 meals a day have 5 or replace of of your snacking sessions with a healthy alternative.

Do this for a week then increase your efforts. 4 meals a day or 2 alternative healthy snacks.
>>
File: christmaspepe.jpg (341 KB, 485x557) Image search: [Google]
christmaspepe.jpg
341 KB, 485x557
>>26569554

>mfw self control
>mfw I can eat a single potato chip
>mfw I can take a bite out of a donut and leave the rest
>mfw I regularly indulge in sweets because I know my caloric intake
>Mfw gaining and losing weight at will

Must suck to be a food siphoning balloon eh?
>>
>>26569554
Buy self control at the corner store.
>>
File: Beakie_has_a_soda.jpg (142 KB, 533x688) Image search: [Google]
Beakie_has_a_soda.jpg
142 KB, 533x688
>>26569606
Okay what the fuck is this meme
I've seen it on /fit/, on scooby's website, on here
Who the fuck has 6 meals a day? Literally who?
I've never seen or heard of anyone doing this
>>
>>26569554
>tfw lost 5.3kg in the past three weeks.

Just keep pushing through the first few days, and it gets easier m8. Once you start feeling your trousers getting looser and your gut go down a bit, you'll be more motivated to lose it.
>>
>>26569682
Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack.

What's so hard to understand?
>>
File: 1450150676677.jpg (19 KB, 247x255) Image search: [Google]
1450150676677.jpg
19 KB, 247x255
>tfw stress and anxiety
>fine as long as everything is okay
>something happens
>can't stop eating
When my dad died. I ate a huge bowl of ice cream every night just fall asleep. That alone would have fucked me, but I was also being fed by every relative around me. I gained about 25 pounds. I was 238lbs, fattest i've ever been, and most unhealthy. I felt like shit until i lost most of it.

i wish i liked drugs or alcohol, food is the worst crutch
>>
>>26569700
Okay, that actually makes sense
I had no idea that it was including snacks in that. I thought it was legitimately suggesting that people eat 3 more meals on the level of breakfast lunch and dinner
>>
>tfw lose some weight but plateau because not enough self control
>>
>>26569554

>Find out Caloric maintenance and deficit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkCT-hAP8SU

>Hop on an exercise program

https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/jason-blaha-ice-cream-fitness-5x5-novice-workout

Simple quick workout(45 minutes) and only need to go to the gym 3 times a week

>Cardio
15 minutes after workout - can be either bike,treadmill, or elipthical
>>
File: 1434160909150.png (253 KB, 786x715) Image search: [Google]
1434160909150.png
253 KB, 786x715
>>26569554
>tfw everyone wants me to lose weight but I have no reason too.
>>
>>26569606
What's so bad about eating once or twice a day? Why 5 or 4 times a day?
>>
I lost weight by binging on amphetamines and coming down with etiozolam
>>
>>26570603
Portion control. You need to eat around 5 to 6 meals to get those gains, brah.
>>
>not just eating once every 24 hours
it was my way around binge eating disorder
>>
>>26569554
It's hard and I don't recommend it, specially if you are a wagecuck or uni student, because after a shitty day working or studying, all you want is eat a fuckton of food. I'm 3 weeks in and I've lost only 7 lbs because of my shitty genetics, and I worked hard to lose the 7 lbs, not eating much and gym can show some result with hard work, but I don't recommend, just stay fat, unless you know you will become atractive, there's no reason to try.

I'll keep trying though, since I already started
>>
Only drink water instead of soda/energy drinks. Takes some days/weeks to get over the sugar addiction
Watch your daily calories
Only EAT your calories
You will mention that you don't have to starve to lose weight
Start moving more by walking/biking for your groceries
Improve this every few weeks so you get used to more and more movement
If you think you need to work out get a gym membership

And if you work out: Don't use the scale ALONE. Muscle weight more than fat so it can confuse you to gain weight even tough you lost fat. This happens in the first months where you make fast gains. Use also a tape measure to make sure you actually lose fat.
Try to lose around 1-2 pounds a week.
You will loose much at the start which you will regain because it's WATER. Don't get fooled by that!

Thank me later
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.