[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw want to vote for this guy to become president >my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
>tfw want to vote for this guy to become president
>my state is overwhelmingly liberal, the most liberal state in the entire country
>my vote literally won't count at all
>>
>>26569374
Nobody's votes count. Presidents are elected through the electoral college. Voting for president is just a waste of time that normies make such a huge deal about.
>>
File: 1451979808783.jpg (29 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
1451979808783.jpg
29 KB, 500x330
>>26569402
nigga did you flunk government in high school
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 334x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 334x440
what if like...you voted for trump ironically...and he wins by one vote...and it's yours
>>
>>26569402
Some peoples votes count but only in faggy swing states, and even then it's only the retarded "undecided voters" who have a real influence
>>
I'm glad your vote won't count OP. Anyone who's willing to vote for this xenophobic fascist shouldn't be let with in 20 miles of a booth
>>
>>26569596
I live in Illinois which is blue thanks to chicongo

I'll still vote because you can still choose your congressman, and my county usually ends up republican
>>
>>26569648
Mandatory response to let other anons know, if you fall for the bait you're a faggot
>>
>>26569649
First go fuck yourself fascist

Second we posted at the exact same time, fucking trippy
>>
>>26569667
Everything about trump is bait to attract morons and racists
>>
>>26569374
vote and join in on the butthurt when it ends up like 2000 again, but on opposite sides.
>>
>>26569671
The time occasionally gets messed up, you can have posts in the wrong order if they were posted at identical times
>>
>>26569374
>dumb memer's votes not counting

feels good
>>
>>26569685
>Implying Bernie won't stomp your pathetic candidate into the ground like the worthless fascist they are
>>
>>26569499
Did you?

The other anon is right. Citizens do not elect the president. The electoral college does. Furthermore, if you payed attention in your highschool civics class you would probably have realized that the entire American election system has been built with the purpose in mind of diminishing the power of individual voters.

From Gerrymandering to First Past the Post and the Electoral college. At every turn, local, state and federal, the people who make the rules set out to purposely make elections a predictable affair.
>>
>>26569699
What do mean?

I'm pointing out that the posts are the same time durn to the second
>>
>>26569752
I know, but the times not always accurate

I've seen instances where someone posts, but the post below them came before the post above

It's some kind of issue when there lots of posts at once
>>
>>26569402
/thread

This shit is rigged OP
>>
>>26569683
>race isn't real were all the same

Fuckin retard
>>
>>26569374
Are you also a Masshole?
>>
>>26570051
californiafag
>>
File: how_to_handle_excruciating_pain.jpg (148 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
how_to_handle_excruciating_pain.jpg
148 KB, 670x503
>>26570318
hey california buddy
>>
>>26569719
Doesn't matter because he's not even going to beat Hillary.
>>
File: 1425961223724.jpg (122 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1425961223724.jpg
122 KB, 600x600
Democracy has got to be the largest waste of human resources, time and energy in the modern world.
>>
if voting actually made a difference they wouldn't let us do it
>>
>>26569648
>wishes to undermine democracy
>calls anyone else a fascist
There's a saying about glass houses that you should be familiar with.
>>
>>26570809
Not true, it has a specific role in the modern world. It keeps wagecucks from revolting, which is what all the rich people and politicians want.
>>
>>26569524
This fucking guy is going to get himself killed or just continuously rekt by the government.

I was watching his livestream earlier and he asked people what the largest amount of money they have ever had on them was. Two people (both black) who were on cam answered and one said like $200-$300, the other just sat there stoically and then pulled out a fresh stack of 100s which looked like $6,000 or so and thumbed through it. It was a cool moment because of his expression (and the fact that everyone thought he was a broke nigger), everyone laughs and is like whoaaa including Martin. Then Martin goes into his closet or wherever in his apartment, you can hear him digging around, and he comes back with a fucking duffle bag with $500,000 in it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.