[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hiw do neets and wizards handle family gatherings and holidays?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1455311275259.jpg (31 KB, 800x591) Image search: [Google]
1455311275259.jpg
31 KB, 800x591
Are you embarrassed? Does your family talk shit about you? Can you see the disappointment in your parents faces?
>>
i stopped looking at my parents' faces long ago
>>
>>26569185
xanax is how I'll be handling it in the future
>>
Hide in my room with door locked. noise cancelling headphones. loud music constantly. piss jug and a few 1 litre bottles of water, which I can substitute in case the jug gets full.

ignore all knocks and requests for my presence. easy done.
>>
File: fuck_it.png (150 KB, 470x415) Image search: [Google]
fuck_it.png
150 KB, 470x415
>>26569185
Couldn't give a shit. As soon as it turn ugly, I make myself clear to everyone.

No one question anything after. Everything goes back to normal usually. Shouldn't be embarrassed of anything. Life is too short to feel shame.
>>
I'm a KHHV NEET and I just show up, go along with small talk if I'm addressed, eat, and go home.

I try to just ask questions if I can think of one in order to make them talk instead of me, but they know I won't be saying much. I don't know what their opinions of me are and I don't care to find out.
>>
File: 1455310839093.jpg (25 KB, 800x823) Image search: [Google]
1455310839093.jpg
25 KB, 800x823
>>26569255
Why don't you socialize? Are you neet?
>>
>>26569185
my parents tell me to go lock myself in my room until everyone leaves
>>
how do i deal with more successfull snarky witty older brothers?

i nust need a way to shut them up.

edgy options are welcome
>>
>>26569255
17 year old angsty teen detected lol
>>
>>26569651
slit their throats at night

bury them in your backyard

tell your parents they left to the army
>>
My family knows that I've been an introvert and not very talkative since I was a baby so they understand why I don't talk or socialize much.
>>
Who gives a shit about family lol
>>
>>26569651
slowly walk towards them, taking off your clothes.

when you completely naked, scream in their faces.
>>
>>26569185
i wish my body was aesthetically pleasing like a womans, but at the same time i know my ugliness lets me see people for how they really are (and is sort of cute in its own way.)

it's an abstract feeling
>>
>>26569619
>>26569185
Just post moar pics desu senpai.

pix blox
>>
I haven't went to a proper family gathering in 10+ years since they live in a different state. Haven't communicated with my cousins in 13 years.
>>
>>26569910
you poor sad man

i wish i could meet you and give you a brohug
>>
>>26569866
Here is the complete set

http://imgur.com/a/dZBTQ#0
>>
>>26569185
I don't.

Just refuse to go and they'll get mad but eventually stoop inviting you.

The only problem is when they bring people around. My dad always got angry that I never went to any family gatherings so he organized for everyone to come around for my birthday. Just before people started arriving I went for a walk for a few hours and only got back just as they were leaving.
>>
>>26569943
>scrolling through it
>this is ok I guess
>it gets to the fishnets part
MUH DIIIIICK
>>
>>26569943
thanks senpai

picblox
>>
wtf is "Non-ASCII" text?
>>
When family asks how i like school and such i just lie and say its going great.
>>
>>26569943

this shit goes on forever but thanks for posting sauce
>>
>tfw my family had a huge falling out on both sides so I almost never see my extended family
>tfw my parents know and (mostly) accept my perpetual KHV status
Feels whatever

>>26570041
Anything not shown on your keyboard. Stuff requiring special commands to type.
>>
>>26570041
oh and now it lets me post that shit, G.R.E.A.T

Dad died when i was 12, dropped school because of that and mother died at 23, i'm 27 now and it's going really well, i haven't seen my siblings in 4 years tho, pretty sure no one of us cares enough about the others to even call
>>
I usually lie and tell them that things are good and that i'm casually seeing someone when in reality i only leave my place to get groceries, i dropped out of school and now i'm gonna be homeless if i don't find some sort of income within the next couple of months.
>>
>>26569185
>>26569619
Cheap couches like this disgust me.
>>
>>26569200
this made me kek, sorry man.
>>
>>26569943
looks like a trap kind of
>>
>>26570345
I would cum in her for a month straight
>>
>>26569185
I'm the favourite child because im the oldest but my other siblings will soon take over as the achieve more than i will very soon
>>
>>26569238
You're going to learn that lesson the hard way. Or you will just kill yourself. I hope you are strong enough to hack it when you realize how shitty it is to be dependent on a drug, to be going nowhere fast. I can't put it into words, but it is the same for amphetamines and things like xanax. You're just lying in bed, nothing in life is going wrong, you are on a good path to success, but it's not right. I have felt this way with alcohol and adderall. For some people it is marijuana. It sucks man, but you got to find a way to value your sober mind. I think psychedelics are therapeutic and can help with this.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.