[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My family has a signature dish- more of an eating challenge really-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1455736638363.png (731 KB, 1451x795) Image search: [Google]
1455736638363.png
731 KB, 1451x795
My family has a signature dish- more of an eating challenge really- we eat once a month that is just a cheap television remote control deep fried in batter multiple times, then dipped in chocolate and encased in candy stripes. Everyone has to eat as much as they can and the winner gets to choose which shows the family watch.

My whole family like the same shows though. They literally just do it to feed their obesity. They call it the 'portion control' to try and be funny but really it's just disgusting
>>
Your trying to hard OP.

Why do you want to be seen as funny or clever so badly?
>>
>>26568973
Stop trying to be funny. You aren't funny. You're trying way too hard.
>>
>>26569005
>>26569080
wow guys that's pretty mean
>>
this is funny on a different level
>>
>>26569115
>What is the Internet Hate Machine.
>>
>>26569154
you make me fucking sick
being an asshole just because "le 4chan is MEAN GUYS we have to be ASSHOLES CATURDAY!!!!"
>>
>>26569211
Go be a fucking SJW somewhere else.

Shitposting is shitposting.
>>
>>26569252
Shitposting on /r9k/ doesn't exist you newfag. This board has been one big shitpost since the beginning.
>>
>>26569252
ops shitposting might have been ironical
your shitposting is not and its basis is on the fact that le internet hate machine.

whos the bigger faggot?

>YOUUU XD
>>
>>26568973
I thought it was funny OP, it lacks the realism of pic related but still a good gag. Should have ended at my whole family likes the same shows, that's a good closing line.
>>
>>26569154
>the Internet Hate Machine.

wow this thread is fucking filled with newfags sub-ostracizing newfags
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.