[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If women had no hands how would they masturbate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: shrugging.gif (18 KB, 320x312) Image search: [Google]
shrugging.gif
18 KB, 320x312
If women had no hands how would they masturbate?
>>
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Female-Masturbation-3327/f/Crossing-legs.htm

I envy females.
>>
>>26568942

their beta orbiters would carry them to chad for him to eat her out
>>
>>26568942
Sit on a washing machine.
>>
women don't need to masturbate they just have sex

so if they couldn't, they just wouldn't

that said masturbation is obviously a fun time so sorry to all women and men with no hands
>>
>>26568976
That, so much that
>>
>>26569389
Why? Are you a girl? Do you do that?
>>
>>26569083
Only betas eat pussy
>>
>>26569988
I like eating pussy, when you make a girl cum hard you have the most control over her that you ever will.

>wimin
>>
>>26570035
Sex to me is conquest and domination. My dick is my flag.

When you tongue her box you're lapping up all the other men whose been there and laid claim
>>
>>26570098
You men have some weird views on sexual dynamics.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.