[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some advice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1441758796466-cyber.jpg (709 KB, 900x1390) Image search: [Google]
1441758796466-cyber.jpg
709 KB, 900x1390
I'm gonna ask a girl out soon, how would I diffuse the awkwardness after a rejection?

How to diffuse if she already has a bf?

I'm planning for every possible common thing that can happen.

Also what's the best place for a first date, in case I succeed no mater how small the chance?
>>
>>26568924
1. You don't. Walk off.
2. You don't. Walk off.
3. I recommend a walk in the park followed by a date in the bedroom.
>>
File: 1435399944154.png (186 KB, 298x423) Image search: [Google]
1435399944154.png
186 KB, 298x423
>>26568924
>accompanies an uninteresting blog with an interesting image that we can't discuss
OP is a fucking fag
>>
>>26568924
just ask her casually
>h-hi what are you doing x day?
>nothing anon just fucking tyron all day
>oh of course you have a bf you are cute, well see you around i guess

easy, just dont make it look like you are dying for her and her "no" is meaningless
>>
>>26568951
>3. I recommend a walk in the park
Fixed
>>
>>26568924
How do you plan on asking her? What exactly do you plan to say?
>>
>>26568988
Why would you try not to get laid?
>>
>>26568979
Got the image from another chan,
the /cyber/ board if you're interested.
>>
1.) Has she given you any clues that she has any interest in you whatsoever? Does she talk to you? Does she touch you? Does she laugh at jokes? Does she make eyes at you ever?

If you don't interact with her, you should start there. Don't just try to ask out a girl you haven't made some type of contact with.

2.) If yes to 1, just ask her for a cup of coffee or something small. Lower risk, if you are unsure.

3.) If she's single and interested at all, you're fine. If she's not interested, she'll make an excuse. If she makes an excuse, just say "That sucks, well maybe some other time." That gives her an opportunity to suggest another day -- if she really is busy -- but makes it seem like it's not a big deal. If you seem crushed or nervous, it's going to get awkward. Be confident, cool and a little aloof. Girls want you to like them and they will be more interested if you don't lust over them.

4.) If she has a boyfriend, she might say "Sorry I'm seeing someone." Just say, "Oh, I didn't know. I thought you were cute, and I had to give it a shot." If she's not creeped out by you, she'll take the compliment and that leaves the door open for some harmless flirting.

5.) She might have a boyfriend and go out with you anyways. Why? Either you are deep in the friend zone and she doesn't see you as a sexual being -- or she is interested, and there's a door open for you to steal her away.

In my opinion, both of these options are awful. Either you are in the friend zone with no shot, or she is an unloyal slut. Lose-lose -- if you want a relationship.
>>
>>26569319
An old childhood friend who I haven't talked to in years, always had this little crush on her.
>>
>>26569417

Ok, we'll that's a little bit different of a scenario. How long has it been? Does she live near you? Any chance you'll run into her somewhere?
>>
>>26569491
5 years

Near enough, 15mins

Asian, so we'll probably be exchanging red bags at some point, both our families are friends
>>
>>26569559

Okay, When you see her, I'd approach it from the position of reconnecting.

Do you have any memories that stick out? That might be a good jumping off point. Like, for example, let's say she broke her arm once.

"It's been so long... How are you? I was actually thinking about you a couple weeks ago. Yeah, I saw a girl fall and break her arm and for some reason it reminded me of the time you jumped off the jungle gym and cracked your arm. I remember being so scared! And you just kept screaming!"

You'll probably have to lie about this, but it's a good icebreaker. It can spark a conversation, memories and get her talking. It also makes her more comfortable and reminds her of your friendship.

The good part is the time you spent apart got you out of any friend zone you may or may not have been in.

But either way, be sure to stay out of the friend zone. You don't have to be mean, or a jerk, but don't be needy or overly attentive. Give her space, be friendly, but not a wuss. Confidence is key. Comment on her looks, "You've matured so much, you look lovely."

Chat with her for a bit, especially if you two have good chemistry, but don't let it go on forever -- and have an excuse to leave.

Before you leave, say something like, "I got to go, but it was really nice seeing you again. we should go out sometime and catch up."

If she's into it then set a date. "What are you doing this weekend? We could get a coffee/get something to eat. What's your number?"

But if she's seems uninterested or unwilling to commit then that's your clue to leave it. "Well anyways... I enjoyed talking to you. Hopefully, I'll see you again."

Then get out of there. Go anywhere. Go to the mall, a friend's house, a movie. Doesn't matter. Hanging around is bad whether she's into you or not.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.