[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Public service announcement robots - never let your wife have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Public service announcement robots - never let your wife have access to your son's passport ... especially not after you've discovered her cheating, been thrown out of the house and she's divorcing you

Without breaching doctor-patient confidentiality, I just came out of what's easily the most depressing interview I've had in weeks.
>Man discovers his wife of 20 years is cheating on him and confronts her
>She explodes, lies about him being abusive, gets a family violence order
>He's no longer forbidden from contacting her, returning home (to the home he paid for) or going near her
>He runs his primary business from the workshop on his property so he's now lost 90% of his income (as well as the reputation he's lost from customer's orders sitting unfinished in the workshop)
>A friend goes round to collect some clothes etc - he finds out his 8 year old son has been sent overseas, halfway across the world ... on his own ... to live with the wife's 70 year old parents until the wife can drain the bank accounts (which thank god have already been frozen)
>The violence order makes it a crime for the husband to contact the wife ... but she's allowed to send a constant stream of texts and emails telling him about her affair, how his son's never coming back and any other bait she can think of ... any reply is a crime.
>She leaves the country
>He applies to the courts for a 'variation' of the family violence order on the grounds that there's no evidence he was every violent, he needs access to his workshop to keep his business running, and SHE'S NO LONGER IN THE FUCKING COUNTRY
>Female judge refuses any changes to the order
Fuck this world.

Only silver lining is that this guy is now out of what sounded like a truely toxic relationship.
>>
File: 1454395616827.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1454395616827.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>26568688
Sounds like you have a real job Anon, sorry to hear it was tough today.
I want you to know that if I ever feel like my life is causing more overall pain than pleasure I will spend the rest of my days doing terrible things to people like the woman in your post.
>>
>>26568688
Lawyer?
Comment is unsurprisingly, not original.
>>
>Female judge refuses any changes to the order
What the fuck, mang

I feel like this kinda shit happens all the time
There should be laws against such bias
>>
File: kal-L.jpg (8 KB, 299x238) Image search: [Google]
kal-L.jpg
8 KB, 299x238
get married brehs
>>
>>26568751
>>26568772
Case manager for a community mental health service. These days 90% of the caseload is some variation of managing drug abuse.

Occasionally advising the psychiatrist on AUTISMBUX
>>
>>26568920
Apparently our pt needed to show prove she'd left the country. He knew from the wife's father what her flight number was but apparently the judge's response was "I don't have time to look into whether she was on that flight"

Order is up for review on tuesday though, and presumably shouldn't be renewed if she's not there to argue for it.
>>
goddamn man. I assume this guy can't go to the media? Or at least the next closest thing like reddit
>>
>>26568688
sort of reminds me of my uncle and his ex wife

he found out she was cheating on him and when he wanted a divorce she called cps on him
after about 2 months of not seeing his kids and $3000 in legals fees and investigation, the court finally found no evidence of abuse
and what were the consequences for the ex wife filing a false report? absolutely none. she just went "oh woops nevermind then lol" and still got 4 days a week on custody
whats sad is that my cousins are basically brainwashed by their mom to hate my uncle
>>
>>26568688
My dad was going to take me on a vacation to Greece to see some family members and my mum refused to hand over my passport because she thought he was going to kidnap me and force me to live in Greece

I was 16 at the time
Nobody has figured out why she believed this
She claims God revealed it to her one night
>>
>>26568986
Yeah sounds like you'd get some crappy ones.
I work in law, you see it all:
>father battling for custody
>mother has accused client of domestic abuse against all of them
>drags on for 2 months
There's a happy ending though folks
>character witness of abuse/injuries was mother's best friend
>kids weren't called into court, but stat dec existed of them saying it had never happened to them, nor had they seen it
>actually had to appeal decision because original judge was sympathetic to domestic abuse - not his fault, just the magistrate we had
>mother gets btfo in appeal (lack of evidence and biased nature of her witness), doesn't get ordered to pay costs, but client ended up suing her in tort
>mfw I convinced principal to make case gratis anyway
>shared custody, but that's fair, as she doesn't seem like a bad mother, just a cunt

In the interest of fairness, I've done legit domestic abuse cases for bother male and female (and one lesbian relationship, but that was for legal aid).
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.