[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
accepting virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: jThLmOb.png (423 KB, 645x645) Image search: [Google]
jThLmOb.png
423 KB, 645x645
>small dick (5'3)
>chubby
>curly hair
>round shaped face, whith little jawline game
>socially autistic to the point where I activity avoid situations where I would need to talk or work in a group
>neet

Who here has accepted that they will just simply never get laid? I know I will most likely never lose my virginity, and I've accepted it, feels pretty good desu, like a weight has been lifted.

So ITT tell me why you won't be able to lose your virginity. Tell me the reasons why you've accepted it or why you still have hope to get laid.
>>
>>26568596
>tfw i can't picture interacting with a girl
I guess i just don't understand how love would work, like i cant even picture myself on a romantic date or anything.
The reason that i won't loose my virginity is because i can't picture myself being in such a situation
>>
>tfw you cant imagine yourself in a relationship
Is it unhealthy to go your whole life without love?
>>
File: feels_guy.jpg (34 KB, 300x310) Image search: [Google]
feels_guy.jpg
34 KB, 300x310
I don't know what to do. I have no idea how to flirt with girls. Even if a girl finds me attractive I go full autist and become way too shy and beta. Fucking bullshit I hope someday I can have qt gf, that's the only wish I have, to have a gf and do cute and sappy shit together. Have her show me off to her friends and family. A man can dream
>>
>>26568652
Its certainly not normal. I wish I was normal
>>
>>26568596
>>26568703
It won't get you laid immediately, or maybe ever, but the first step in dealing with social autism is to talk with people. Like a lot.
>>
File: Dark_Wizard.jpg (322 KB, 900x668) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Wizard.jpg
322 KB, 900x668
>>26568629
>>26568652
>>26568703
The idea of people having sex and physical contact is terrifying to me, I don't even hug my mother or grandmother because I am such an autist towards women after all these years
>>
>>26568776
Wow what a revolutionary idea, I am sure they never though of that anon! What you normies fail to realize is that simply "talking" to someone is a mountain itself
>>
>>26568810
Yeah, I used to be the same way, dude.
>>
>Moderately attractive face
>Thin but fit ottermode body
>Average height, around 5'9
>7 inch dick but nobody's ever seen it
>Mildly awkward, but not necessarily autistic
>Have relatively little contact with people outside of family besides two college classes I have twice a week

I could probably get laid by some random slut if I wanted, but I'm looking for an actual gf, and I have no idea where to meet people and have no idea how to approach them either. If a qt3.14 were to make the first move, I'd probably be all set.

But that never happens so I'm probably gonna remain a virgin for at least another few years, if not permanently.
>>
I just always think of how I will never have kids who will no doubt suffer on this earth, makes me feel better about being a HHKV.
>>
>>26568785
I feel weird about hugging family and shit like that. But I want to bang a girl so fucking bad its not even funny but I cant
>>
>>26568855
>Tfw you have tons of potential but it doesn't even matter because of other shit.
>>
>>26568652
Being lonely is as bad for your health as smoking 15 cigarettes a day.
>>
>>26568596
>5 is small
You're fucking kidding right?
Try having a 2" when erect.
Fuck off Chad.
>>
>>26568596
I have no idea how to talk to people. I also have a distrust of people as well and think that some will just tease me or try to make fun of me.
>>
File: vso2V.jpg (184 KB, 741x1024) Image search: [Google]
vso2V.jpg
184 KB, 741x1024
>>26568776
I have plenty of friends. I go out but when it comes to girls and trying to flirt attract them I go full autist. It sucks I just want a girl to hold and call mine. Ya call me a fag but I hate being lonely need some companionship. I'm 19 and I dont want to be old and regret missing out on my youth. Experiencing love and sex. Maybe its not meant for everyone
>>
>>26568892
Yeah, for real, 5 inches is about average.
>>
>23
>indian
>5'2
>235 pounds (used to weigh 255)
>4 inch penis erect, high voice, no body hair, wide hips
>live with parents, dropped out of college
>work part time at wendys
>handholdless kissless virgin
>severely autistic
>have extreme anxiety, depression and get headaches everyday
>no car or drivers license, walk to and from work
>only leave the house for work

never had a chance
>>
>>26568906
"I hate being lonely need some companionship. I'm 19 and I dont want to be old and regret missing out on my youth. Experiencing love and sex."

Literally the exact same story here bro. I feel you. Those few words literally just summed up exactly how I'm feeling right now.
>>
>>26568918
you're Indian and have no body hair? I'm calling bullshit
>>
>>26568918
Lmao stop being such a pussy
>>
>>26568918
>Indian

You could've just stopped right there.
>>
>>26568596

why not just become a trap? at 5'3 you'd be one hella pocket pussy.
>>
>>26568596
I won't get laid because I don't want to. I've accepted it because I don't want to get laid. Also I genuinely love my waifu.
>>
>>26568918
you rolled a bad hand my friend, i would trade if we could. i'm choosing to be a virgin forever, you might have better chances as a 5'5 white guy
>>
>>26568926
It so fucking true. I know if I don't pull my shit together right now, I'm gonna be 35 year old wizard thinking "wow I could have totally gotten laid at least once, wtf is wrong with me?" I'm not even ugly and I'm pretty funny and cool too, I don't hate myself. But being intimate is not me and I hate it. I wish I had the ability to just go up to a cute girl and chat her up and get her number and move on from there.
>>
>>26568918
>didn't even get a decent job so your parents could set you up with an arranged marriage
how the fuck have your parents not kicked you out
>>
>>26568906
I was pretty much you a year ago (except less friends). I had never done anything with a girl. I would just try to find something to bring up to girls in my classes (usually schoolwork/tests) from there just try to have a genuine conversation.

Eventually, I met a girl who had a lot in common with me. We'd spend hours after our lab together just talking on a bench. We eventually started dating.

You can totally do it, dude. But the big thing is just to get comfortable around women, and the easiest way to do that is to find women who are easy to talk to and just talk with women whenever you can.
>>
>6 feet tall
>deep voice
>7 inch cock
>thin
>broad shoulders
And then
>4/10 face
It's pretty unfair, but I look in the mirror and see a face no one could ever love
>>
>>26568993
My fucking nigga. Same here. I have no issues being intimate either desu, but I genuinely just have no idea how to just approach a stranger in public. If I could just approach someone and initiate a conversation, I could easily get a gf. I'm decent at maintaining a conversation for the most part, but just shit at initiating them.
>>
>>26569006
They are pissed but dont show it much. One sister is already married and an engineer. The other is in med school. It is known they are disappointed in me but they think i will be going back to college but i have no plans of doing so.
>>
>>26569028
makeup bruh bloxx
>>
>>26569025
Thanks SENPAI that sounds like some shit from a movie. Really reassuring and I was honestly considering talking to a girl in one of my classes. She's like a 5 but I still think she's cute I could def get some if I could just psych myself up to speak to her.
>>
>>26569063
Yeah I'm not gonna wear make up
>>
>>26569043
Just depends on the situation. For example if I were at the record store and see someone with a good CD I can spark up conversation with them. But small talk about random shit never works out well for me especially introducing myself to people is just a disaster and doing that with attractive girls is just a huge failure.
>>
I don't have a lack of communication skills
but due to my looks I can't just do it.

it terrifies me everytime,that nobody would take me seriously and as a male partner.

All the shit man can do
>>
>>26569028
>4/10 face

bawwww poor you, how could you ever make up for that?
>>
>>26569077
My usual way is just:

>how'd you do on the test/ what'd think about this class
>after thats done, "what's your major blah blah"
>anything else that is appropriate if you can think of it

At the very least, it opens up a line of communication which not many people (even "chads") do. Sometimes, you don't really speak with them again. Sometimes, you just become acquaintances or friends. And sometimes, it can become romantic. It's also just good in general to be known as a dude who is nice enough to talk to people. It always feels good when someone says hey or waives to me around campus.
>>
U all make me feel thankfull
>>
I don't want to have sex, I honestly can't see myself being with anyone.
>>
do i count as non virgin? because life FUCKED ME
>>
>>26569260
Sure when you say it like that it makes it seem so easy. I just need to get the balls to actually just start up a convo. That's my downfall when it comes to woman I'm too scared to talk to them because I over think it beforehand
>>
>>26569334
Something something Kurt Cobain quote
>>
>>26568918
It's posts like this that has me coming back to /r9k/ to help me feel better about myself. Thank you anon and your disgusting genetics.
>>
>>26569354
I get that. Sometimes, I still talk myself out of it. Just think of things like: "she wants me to say something" or "I'm a good-looking dude". I get that it's basically a meme here, but "fake it till you make it" does work for some people.
>>
>>26568596

I've accepted it. I can't say things have gotten. Wetter because of it, but I can say that certain things are actually easier. There is no nagging possibility that "hey maybe she might like you" in the back of my mind, so I don't feel like I have to impress anyone anymore, which makes bull shitting my way through a normal conversation easier.

Why though? The very thought that there would ever be a woman who would actually want to spend any significant amount of time with me is unfathomable. For as long as I can remember, people wanted nothing to do with me. I am an anathema to people. I was meant to live and die alone, and that's what will become of me.
>>
>>26569503
I'm digging the advice thanks anon. Well def keep this in mind. Will def try to talk to this one chick at least once this semester.
>>
>>26568972
>might
>>
>>26568887
Source or fuck off senpai
>>
>>26568596

>small dick 5.3"

average and nothing to woryy about

>chubby

can be fixed

>curly hair

can be fixed

>round shaped face, whith little jawline game

well thats a tough one but im sure oyu can do some things esp with your hair mb beard if you are able to grow one

>socially autistic

can be fixed

>neet

can be fixed

why give up when nothing about you isnt that bad or unfixable?
>>
File: 1452756647663.png (160 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1452756647663.png
160 KB, 500x376
>>26568918
rip poo in loo bro
i genuinely feel bad for you
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.