[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D-do you think she'll reply bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: currentlife.png (36 KB, 1377x291) Image search: [Google]
currentlife.png
36 KB, 1377x291
D-do you think she'll reply bros?
>>
She probably doesn't want to, but will anyway so that she doesn't have to blame herself when you off yourself. You're emotionally blackmailing her.
>>
Yes but only because >>26568492
>>
>>26568474
Story OP? What's the context? What's going on?
>>
>>26568474

>another melodramatic mushy love email

Why do you guys keep doing this to yourselves?
>>
>>26568474
>Trying to guilt trip her.
What the fuck OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 200x200
>your B will never love you as much as this B loves his H
>>
>>26568474

i'd roast you so hard right now anon, please don't take it personally. when i do this kind of stuff it's usually directed at weak faggots as a whole, not at you personally.

>hey mistress didn't expect a reply till tomorrow
weak and pathetic

>mistress please i just need to know
weak and even more pathetic, clingy, needy, disgusting

>you're my passion
women are dead-end tracks and they know it. when you invest in a dead-end track and make it your life purpose and your reason for living, they lose all respect for you. women hate to lead.

>you're not mine anymore and eventually will be someone else's
defeatist, weak, pathetic faggot who can't let go

>all that defeatist moaning about your choices
pathetic

>pls respond mistress all i want is uuu
i'm reaching for a gun now

>you're my only link to normality
if i was that girl i'd be calling the police to place a restraining order on you

>i don't want you to pity me
you're a pitiful disgrace of a """man"""

>it's never too late for a fresh start. i'd jump-start my life in a heartbeat if it meant you'd be mine again.
yes mistress i'd be ready to bark and be your little puppy and drink your piss and lick clean the shit on your ass if it meant i get to be with you for 1 more minute. pathetic.

>did you think about me on the 15th?
start digging your own grave immediately. what are you a fucking woman or something? she might reply full of pity for you or she might as well just block you. you deserve it.

you've already fucked up beyond repair. just never contact her again. ever.
>>
>>26568531
OP is becoming a pixelated edgelord and will soon bring down corporations, but will obey his heart if commanded by his love.
>>
>>26568531

she's gone back to her ex or she gave him the "i need some space (without YOU in it)" because OP is a clingy little bitch
>>
>>26568531

'Dated' a girl I met online (on and off) for about 4 years, met her IRL last February. Meeting went great. We met in Orlando, went to Disney and shit, it was the epitome of the robot dream.

Met a few times after that, shit eventually went south in October (she became """distant""" for whatever fucking reason) so I flew down to her town in FL and long story short, after a few hours of fighting (some physical, all coming from her) I ended up in a psych ward for three days.

I've since closed myself off from reality and cancelled all my plans for the future. There's no point in fighting anymore. The singularity will hopefully come one day but for now I'm done with the real world. /r9k/ was right the entire time.

>>26568659

I mean, you're right. I'm subhuman.
>>
>>26568720

>she became """distant""" for whatever fucking reason
found a chad to fuck
>>
>>26568748

I wouldn't be surprised. I can't compete.
>>
>>26568720
Post pics of her. Is she attractive?
>>
File: hal2.jpg (108 KB, 540x954) Image search: [Google]
hal2.jpg
108 KB, 540x954
>>26568965
here's her and I last June. guess I'll post under my trip if I'm posting pics
>>
File: 1445546840598.jpg (32 KB, 555x333) Image search: [Google]
1445546840598.jpg
32 KB, 555x333
>>26569055
You could do so much better child
>>
>>26569055
Dude, you can literally do so much better. You're legitimately the more attractive one in the relationship. Shave the beard, grow your hair out a bit, and you'll be at least a 6.5-7.5/10. You have potential man, you aren't an ugly fuck like most of us here, just gotta work on it.
>>
>>26569055

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FRIENDZONED BY A FAT NIGGRESS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>26569055
>Fat niggress
>Fucking toppest of keks.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.