[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which drug will make me happy? No alcohol or weed pleb shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 1413998442069.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1413998442069.png
65 KB, 285x276
Which drug will make me happy? No alcohol or weed pleb shit
>>
>>26568280
Stimulants, maybe try adderal or meth.
>>
>>26568280
>what drug will make me happy?
>oh but not the one thing that will make me happy. it's for plebs
OP truly is a fag
>>
>>26568352
Weed makes me paranoid and alcohol is for normies
>>
opiates obviously
>>
>>26568300

Check'd unique comment fuck u captcha
>>
hangman noose or a shotgun shell
>>
Opiates.

Literally the only reason to live, senpai. Comfy as shit and make you feel like you're loved
>>
Meth or heroine probably bro
>>
Wat opiate feel liek?
>>
Pretty much only opiates
The rest can make you feel things close to happiness, but not pure happiness itself
MDMA can make you feel pretty happy too but that's not a sustainable every day habit

If you go the opiate route make sure you can secure a good and steady supply. Don't wanna run out halfway through a heavy addiction.

Best escapist drugs are still dissociatives tho. When you're on them happiness doesn't even matter~
>>
>>26568280
music, youtube has terabytes of music, currently around 100GB music burned through in a few weeks
>>
mescaline
>>
>>26568385
if weed makes you paranoid, literally all other harder drugs will make you fucking go insane from paranoia.
your a weak faggot anyway so i dont care.
>>
>>26568584
>halfway through heavy addiction
>implying addiction has a halfway point

Once you start, you're either in it forever, you get clean, or you die.
>>
>>26568615
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwcSDcwg5lY

this is a good drug, just found it btw!
>>
>>26568541
>>26568300

Are you out of your fucking minds? Look, I love meth, I love cocaine, all dat shit, but it doesn't make you happy all the time. It just makes you feel fucking up. I've been mad as fuck on meth, and paranoid, and unhappy. I was just sooper Dooper awake during it.

Heroin is too shitty to come by, OP should just get mood stabilizers, and some Prozac.
>>
>>26568818
Are you stupid?

Let's say you smoke a pack a day, you cut down to half a pack. Youre now half way through your addiction.

Stop with your AA all or nothing bullshit that works 0 times.
>>
>>26568280
Weed is the only drug that will improve your mood without terrible side-effects.
>>
>>26568385
>weed makes me paranoid
Then you couldn't handle anything harder. Fucking lightweight.
Just say fuck it and smoke a whole bowl of DMT. Then do some LSD after that. Just get demolished.
Had a friend tripping on acid do DMT and he said it made him feel like he was in paradise. Like he was floating and everything was bright and beautiful.
>>
MDMA will make you very happy and empathetic. It washes your brain with seratonin, making everything awesome.

Downside: you can only do it once every month or two, and you'll feel shitty the following days after taking it.
>>
>>26568884
for many people weed intensifies whatever emotion is already there. bad idea if you're already depressed or anxious
>>
>>26569116
>and you'll feel shitty the following days after taking it.
That's the toxic shit burning holes in your brain.
>>
>>26568884
This.

It certainly has side effects but they are the least serious side effects by far.

This is coming from someone who used to drink, do drugs and take antidepressants.
>>
>>26568874
So "halfway through an addiction" is cutting the amount you're ingesting in half? It seems like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about friendo.

Btw, the AA all or nothing "bullshit" has the most success out of any other method.
>>
>>26569176
No, it's your brian feeing spent of seratonin since it was just used.

Take 5HTP and ECGC to help mitigate feeling shitty afterwards (the combo helps to rebuild seratonin quickly).

Also test your stuff with reagents. MDMA is good, but is sometimes MDPV(bath salts)
>>
Serotonin and dopamine
>>
>>26568584
This.

Ketamine is the one drug I could do for the rest of my life.
>>
>>26569239
call it what you want. i've done a lot of it and come to the conclusions that mdma will be identified as dangerously toxic at some stage, contributing to neurodegenerative diseases probably. It's the most toxic feeling drug I've used anyway. I've only used psys though desu
>>
>>26568280
>alcohol
>weed
>pleb shit

You're clearly not a drug person. Alcohol and weed are fantastic. There's a reason why they're both so prevalent. It's because most people like them. If you hate them just because they're popular then you're a hipsterfag and no drugs will help you.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.