[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women only care about money? Is it possible to get a gf without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1449757538817.jpg (284 KB, 1110x982) Image search: [Google]
1449757538817.jpg
284 KB, 1110x982
Do women only care about money? Is it possible to get a gf without having lots of money?
Also women hate thread
>>
women who feel love the same way that men do are mentally ill. women want security and stability, that's why they "try out" different guys.
>>
No it's not possible, though some will lie to make themselves feel special and make them feel like they "aren't like other girls"

Bitches on r9k is a good example of that.
>>
>>26568114
I wouldn't mind me some mentally ill pussy.
>>
File: 1438923208528.jpg (61 KB, 647x587) Image search: [Google]
1438923208528.jpg
61 KB, 647x587
>it's another "sexual frustrated betas circlejerk" thread
fan-fucking-tastic
>>
>>26568096
If you're good looking and can fuck like a champ you can be poor as fuck
Source: me at 23 with no income and a nympho daddy's girl gf.
>>
I started talking with a female today and she put money over family and even told me straight up that she would only ever marry a rich guy, how the hell can women still be classified human?
>>
>>26568096

i don't understand why you'd want a gf in the first place

Are you part of the majority of humans who still crave emotional intimacy as part of a rudimentary biologically hardwired instinct meant to ensure reproduction?
>>
Wealthy manlet here

Nah, they still want to fuck around with very attractive guys when they are young, regardless of wealth.

Only when they get older and rode the cock-carousel do they start to care about money.
Even then, they probably won't feel the same lust towards you.
>>
>>26568096
i have never understood what is happening in that picture.

what does "new gym posing" mean?
is she making fun of him
>>
>>26568185
>its another "im pretending im better than anyone else here" post
>>
>>26568284

>trying to decipher womanspeak
>implying she's saying anything meaningful

it's just retarded womanbabble

she's basically saying nonsense and including a guy into the pic because she's too much of a pussy to just post a pic of her duckfacing in a gym, out of fear of what "normies will think"

so she tries to make it not about her, while at the same time IT IS ALL ABOUT HER
>>
>>26568284
She's trying to. She looked for any reason she could take a picture of her own face but needed it to look like it had a purpose.
>>
>>26568096
it is possible. but probably not in the united states or the rest of the anglo sphere.
>>
oh how i would love to shove a rusty pipe through her pursed lips and exit the back of her throat.
that pic and subsequent explanation are the truth about stupid spoiled bitches like that.
>>
>>26568338
>>26568341

the CIA calls that "plausible deniability"

>LOL YOU'RE DOING THE DUCK FACE WHAT A SLUT
>NOPE! ITS JUST A FUNNY PIC OF A GUY IN THE GYM HAHA I JUST HAPPEN TO BE IN THE PIC COS IM HOLDING THE CAMERA HAHA! ALSO SELFIE! EVERYBODY LOVES SELFIES!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.