[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /questioningtheirexistence/ here? >tfw senior in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: q6ZNNEX.jpg (78 KB, 924x571) Image search: [Google]
q6ZNNEX.jpg
78 KB, 924x571
who else /questioningtheirexistence/ here?

>tfw senior in high school (18 years old) and uncertain if i should enjoy my free time or sacrifice pleasure to study in order to get a better job and enjoy more things in the future (movies, anime, music, drugs, vidya, etc.)

also, does anyone else here have a deep desire to dedicate their life to something greater than themselves, whether it be music, art, or their love for god, etc. ?

feeling lost.
>>
>>26568055
join a gang or isis or the boyscouts or some shit
>>
Manage your time like the adult you are. Study like 2 hours a day for the next few years and you'll be set to become a valued member of society. You don't have to "sacrifice your life" if you manage your time and study smart.
Enjoy your weekends.
>>
It's only the begining. In a year you'll be wondering if you're real or not, then you'll accept you're not and continue living with the flow, without puting input or thought to what you do except superficially.
>>
Look here kiddo. Some of us go through our lives completely at peace with our central philosophy or purpose, whether it be through religion or sheer stupidity I don't even know. However, we know the struggle of coming to terms with our existence all too well as we probe the texts Camus struggling to reconcile ourselves with in inconsequentiality of our little achievements and the the inevitability of our fate. Most of those who grapple with these issues will probably an hero but if you manage to somehow be at peace with your own version of existence, you'll be okay, and in my opinion, have had achieved something of mild significance. Chin up, little botlet, there's a long way to go yet.
>>
>>26568094
yeah I kek'd

orgasmal
>>
Build your future now, cause you can't later.
You can't uncook food right? Well you can't unfuck your middle age life if you ruin it now.
Do what you want, just remember that "free" time when you're 50 and regret not building a future if you go that way.
You're fucking dumb if you think full time school is hard work anyway, unless you're retarded you won't need to study all night like a mentally challenged person to understand stuff. I coasted through uni smoking weed and working part time.
It's fucking hilarious how many idiots there are out there.
Everyone worries about fucking everything for no reason.
Manage your time and you'll always have free time.
>>
19 years old, took a year off after high school

i seriously have no passion or interest in doing anything, it's so god damned pathetic and i really just want to shoot myself

college is the next step but the money is coming out of my pocket and i don't have it. i don't want to waste money on school and never figure out what i want to do in life. i don't want some shitty fucking useless major that leads me to a job i hate and an unsatisfying life. but i don't know what satisfies me! if you asked me "you can do ANYTHING you want. what would you do?", i don't even know how i'd answer. i can't think of any career that i would enjoy or tolerate day-in day-out.

i feel like a fucking walking corpse powered by the fumes of my own feels and nothing else. my light, my passion, has gone out. or it never existed in the first place.
>>
>>26568316
I know this feel, same age, same boat anon
>>
>>26568055
learn how to adult.
Manage your time and money, learn to be a wage slave and avoid all idealism if possible.
Don't waste your time "dedicating yourself" to some shit you're probably only decent. <spoiler> Don't be like me </spoiler>
>>
>>26568055
It depends if you want to be happy now or happy in the future. I would give anything to exchange a few of my spent hours masturbating, smoking weed and playing video games for something more productive.

It's your life though.
>>
>>26568239
what did you study anon
>>
>>26568196
Not op, but ty, this is nice to see.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.