[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Texting is degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Texting Mitt.jpg (59 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
Texting Mitt.jpg
59 KB, 596x628
A real man fucking calls her.

Been told by several women that they're far more likely to go out with a guy who calls them.
Hearing your voice does things to her brain. It's necessary to hold a real conversation that will hold her attention.

Just say "I don't text". Always call, leave a voicemail if you have to.
Texting is for awkward preteens

Prove me wrong.
>Protip: you can't
>>
>>26567886
Nah. I dont think I've ever called a single girl Ive fucked so no.
>>
File: 1451481620461.png (304 KB, 666x400) Image search: [Google]
1451481620461.png
304 KB, 666x400
talking on the phone makes me want to die
>>
>>26567886
>tfw you have a spergy nasal voice

Feels bad man
>>
>>26567886
why would i ever initiate conversation with a woman

not only that, but you are assuming i can call anyone and not sound like a shit

this thread feels out of place here anon
>>
>>26567886

rules are for betas

chad can even literally send "pls respond" and he'll still get laid GUARANTEED
>>
if they text me like it's a chatroom then i'll call them, if it's just occasional then i'll text back
>>
>>26567886

>be in high school
>always talk to girls I liked on the phone late at night
>phone sex, but never real sex

>be me now
>never talk on the phone
>sexting and sex irl
>>
>>26567886
I'd rather not drop all my fucking work so I can return a call to you about what juice I want from K-Mart.
>>
>hi do you want to go out tomorrow
>ok what time/where
>x and y
>ok see you then
ALPHA AS FUCKKKKKK
god you';ll alaways be a pathetic cuck trying to find all of the stupid little rules and mannerisms you think ALFFFA ASS FUACKK guys do because you have no redeeming qualities
KILL URSELF MYF AM!
>>
That's like legitly retarded. Texting is magic if you know how to use it. It's probably the easiest way to get laid and you don't even need to shower. Saying "I dont text" means "I don't know how to".
Most girls wont even answer. I'm just saying this so no one gets baited, I fell for this meme before and lost potential dates.
>>
>>26567886

>A real man fucking calls her.

Yeah and she doesn't pick up and then sends you a text like "whats up?" It's a good idea, I try to call more than text my friends now but bitches still don't get it.
>>
>that feel when they end up calling you

it used to terrify me, but now I can handle myself
>>
>>26567886
>tfw can never think of things to talk about over the phone

I must be autistic or somethin
>>
>not exchanging 300-500 word emails all night long

keep dreaming of joy gentlemen.
>>
>>26567886
>I won't go out with a man who texts rather than calls
In reality this is just another excuse girls won't go out with ugly betas. If girls won't go out with guys who message them for dates then why the fuck are dating apps so prominent?
>>
>>26567886
>"I don't text"
fedora tipper spotted

Texting is an extension of the preconceived definition of human language and communication..

It bridges the formality gap between writing and speech.

Get with the times. Adapt or die. Survival of the fittest.
But there's probably a reason you're here.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.