[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you changed your pillow case?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Double_Twisted_std_pillowcases.jpg (41 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
Double_Twisted_std_pillowcases.jpg
41 KB, 450x299
When was the last time you changed your pillow case?
>>
>>26567731
Last night, I started to itch so nip that shit in the bud. Cleanliness is next to Godliness after all, or so they say
>>
>>26567731
I just started washing my sheets, blanket and pillow cases 10 minutes ago. Blanket and sheet hasn't been washed in a week or so and the sheets about 3 days.

Gotta try to clear up that face.. it's brutal (I gotta stop fucking touching my face too)

/blog
>>
>>26567731
Around a week ago. Though it usually takes longer than that. ..
>>
>>26567731
i never change it since 2012
>>
>>26567731
Once a week. But I usually sleep with a towel on it anyway. Usually the one from my shower if it's dry and smells fine still. I figured it's cleaner than the pillow case.
>>
>>26567911
this post is a winrar
nice dubs
>>
Didn't change my bed sheets/pillowcase for over 6 months last time. The centre of the bed sheet was a lot darker than the outside of the sheet and it felt a bit oily when I ran my hands over it.

Will post pic if I can find it.
>>
File: squirrel.gif (714 KB, 320x298) Image search: [Google]
squirrel.gif
714 KB, 320x298
Today!

>short-term no-fap
>day 3
>that increase in energy and mental clarity
>dust and vacuum my room
>do all of my laundry including sheets
>looking forward to date with my dildo tomorrow
>>
>>26567911
Do you have hella acne?
>>
Haven't changed sheets or pilow case in like 4 years. I wash them very couple weeks though
>>
Saturday. I've been making a conscious effort to change my bed linens more often because I'm battling an outbreak of staph infection sans prescription antibiotics.
>>
Its been a couple weeks. Is it really that necessary to change it on a weekly basis?
>>
>>26567731
last time i changed my bedding, the letter "s" looked like an "f"
>>
>>26567865
>start face cleaning routine
>seem to be improving well
>miss 1 morning
>break out in 3 spots with massive af pimples, >it spreads everywhere
>weeks of progress gone in a day

self improvement is a meme
>>
>>26567731
Are you supposed to change it?
>>
I washed it on Saturday

I meant to wash it today but eh. I generally wash all my sheets/pillow cases weekly and change pillow cases biweekly, but that doesn't always work out
>>
>>26569032
your hair has grease on it, anon.

if you have facial acne, that could be contributing
>>
>>26568955
Skincare is really tricky, but once you find shit that works for you, you can use it for life.
>>
Two weeks ago. I'm waiting until payday to put money on the laundry card, I really have to do it again as its probably not helping my acne any.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.