[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROBOTS, YOUR GOD HAS ARRIVED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 12
File: pepe.jpg (59 KB, 414x691) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
59 KB, 414x691
23yo Computer Engineerig student with a 7/10 gf (rounding down), 3.8 gpa, and $32.50/hr internship here. Just under 18 months ago, I was just as pathetic, lonely, depressed, ugly, and socially awkward as all of you. Also a virgin. I now cum inside my gf almost nightly, and pull in over $700 a week that I don't need since my scholarships pay for rent/food/car/etc. AMA, advice or hate.
>>
You're nothing but a failed normie who feels the need to brag in front of a bunch of losers. No real chad or "god" would come to such a pathetic place to boast.

Failed normie trash.
>>
File: neetbucket.jpg (86 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
neetbucket.jpg
86 KB, 409x409
>>26567620

Wow! Congrats normalfag, let me head over to the store and get your Trophy and cash. Make sure you parade it around near the homeless shelter. Can't let those fucks have any peace.
>>
I'm in math/physics with a 4.0 GPA and a hot girlfriend.

Do you want to ask me any questions, OP? Maybe you have some E&M questions you could never wrap your little engineering head around.
>>
>>26567620
You weren't that depressed if you could still do well in school. If your scholarships paid for everything I'm guessing you've always done well in school. Not everyone is born with an exceptional iq. Your gf is probably not a 7 out of 10 but if she is you're probably good looking as well. There is no advice you could give that will actually help robots.
>>
>>26567620
>my life is the textbook definition of average
>worship me

lmfao sure
>>
I don't make as much money as you but I have my luck with the ladies occasionally. Every single time ends in me wishing I never started talking to them (or at least nevet dating). You will be in my shoes soon.
>>
I'm a total fucking loser semi-braindead NEET, ama
>>
>>26567664
>>26567687
>AMA, advice or hate
>AMA, advice
>advice
I definitely was bragging, but also trying to demonstrate that even someone as big an awkward, anxiety-ridden KV like I was for 21.5 years was able to turn it around. maybe my tone was wrong, but i was kind of hoping to find some robots with potential and trade pointers on reaching superficial normie-dom
Don't be so baka robot desu
>>
>>26567704
haha dude I failed out at first. I didn't get back into school and had to do 3 semesters and a summer semester of all replacements classes to go from a 2.3 to a 3.8
>>26567708
don't be tsundere
>>26567737
are you me 2 years ago
>>26567689
4.0 damn nigga. so you've never made less than an A? i'm jelly af how do I go from 3.8 to 4.0, i don't think i can take anymore credit replacements
also,
do you do any coding as a physics major? My roommate from last year was a physics/math double major and could talk shop about C++ and assembly all day
>>
>>26567745
Go back to facebook, faggot. No one cares nor does anyone care about your bullshit advice people preach here everyday thinking they are a saint.
>>
>>26567826
>kissless virgin with no hope of redemption
>posts "wagecuck" threads to make himself feel fleetingly better
>tells himself he's "trolling" when actually projecting
>>
>>26567620
You're a faggot. Enjoy being a cuck nigger. Money means nothing.
>>
Is there a single robot here that has, like idk, the slightest hope for a real life? At least one of you has had to have someone besides their mother tell them they love you since high school. Even if its just a friend, even a male friend, just in a platonic way. SURELY at least one of you?
>>
>>26567915
Life isn't a Disney movie faggot
>>
>>26567896
Yeah but no money means even less. At least I go where I want, do what I want, when I want with whoever I want. and I don't even have to shatter my own limited self esteem by asking the government or mummy for the funds to do it, just punch in a dollar amount and cash in my hand! even NEETcucks with their oh so amazing autismbux have like, what, an $800 a month limit?
>>
>>26567620

Another normie who wants to save someone on his sudden powertrip.
When will you idiots learn?
You can not help anyone here, this is sad cunt central and people are here because they want to be miserable failures.
Nobody here needs your ass to give them advice, if people here really wanted to improve they would manage themselves. The only problem anyone here ever had was being a lazy and anxious shit and the only thing that would lead to a better life would leave this shitty site and do something constructive.

You basically just felt the need to brag about your shit on an anonymous imageboard, which makes you atleast nearly as pathetic as the average poster here.
>>
>>26567620
>I was just as pathetic, lonely, depressed, ugly, and socially awkward as all of you.
i don't believe you

things don't just flip in an instant, not in 18 fucking months
>>
>>26567965
I don't make any money and I'm way cooler than you. I don't even make myself a cuck to women.
>>
Your freshman year of community college doesn't count in GPA bragging. Neither does your internship at dad's company.
>>
>>26567915
i have no friends at all

certainly not any that would tell me they love me in a platonic fashion
>>
>>26567620
>le social anxiety man dropping advice bombs
>>
>>26567964
>>26567964
life's what you make it you small, weak-willed bitch. grow some fucking balls or a semblance of a spine and you can actually find stimulation outside your bedroom. Post a thread tomorrow at 8pm Eastern with timestamped proof you spent several hours outdoors and I'll empty my paypal (like 3 or 4 hundred) to your account
>>26567989
but Anon I was you, less than two years ago. probably way worse off than you. Anxiety attacks multiple times a day. Stuttered even speaking to my own family. Skipped class almost daily because the thought of other students seeing, judging, and laughing at me made me literally shake
.>>26568003
That's nice. being cool is kind of a high school thing, reeks of needing desperation from others. My self esteem is based on basically just my opinion of myself.
>cuck
nice meme. I know 4chan has rendered you so bitter you actually think relationships work that way, but most woman are actually good people if you're not a jaded piece of shit.
>>26568007
i wish. I was dumb enough to go straight into university. wasted almost $20k in student loans before i flunked out, got my shit together, and came back. Now i'm on a near full-ride and grants cover the rest, so as long as i maintain above a 3.0 my student loans will be paid off by the good ol USA govt
>>26568063
I'll be your friend anon. I love anybody that's shared my misery, just because I know we could connect on way more than a lot of my current normie friends. it takes strength to keep on trucking when life deals you shit for two decades straight
>>
Why do you feel the need to tell us all of this stuff when in reality none of us give a fuck? There are people who make more money, better gf, etc etc. Whats so special about you?
>>
>>26568111
>I'll be your friend anon.
you don't seem like a very kind person

>life's what you make it you small, weak-willed bitch. grow some fucking balls or a semblance of a spine
>>
>>26567620
What parts of a drivers manual should I study to get a drivers license, I want to prioritize so that I don't study useless shit that doesn't do me any good.
>>
>>26567620
$32/hr but only $700/week?
>>
I bet you are vannila af in bed.
Dont care btw.
>>
File: Kek.jpg (177 KB, 604x982) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
177 KB, 604x982
But our god has already arrived, OP.
>>
>>26568111
>relationships work well
If you can accept the fact that you're kissing lips that have had other men's cum on them and that every single relationship involves people settling for someone. She would leave you in an instant if something better came knocking.

This is all relationships

Anyway
>le social anxiety man who turned his life around
>>
>>26568111
CHECK 'EM FAGGOTS
>>26568115
>start with le
>summarize a portion of the post you're replying to
>use a condescending tone
>"I sure showed him"
well meme'd
>>26568115
>what's so special about you
absolutely nothing
>>26568138
kind to me, kind to you.
mean to me, mean to you
read that somewhere and it kind of stuck. I've only been talking shit to the people that started it. all this unwarranted hostility.
>>
Will you give me money to visit a qt girl in Japan?
>>
>>26567620

why are you still here in the loser pit bragging about it huh? Whats that make you king of the losers?
>>
Fuck this asshole
>>
>>26567620
>I was just as pathetic, lonely, depressed, ugly, and socially awkward as all of you.

>Just under 18 months ago

if you were able to turn that shit around in 18 months, you were not as pathetic and ugly and awkward as I am
>>
ITT: OP getting ripped to shreds
>>
>>26568143
I get minimum 20 hours a week, even if i only work 5 they have to pay me for at least 20. but i'm lucky if I get more than 25 in a given week.
>>26568145
Well, no anal. but I try to be a generous lover and I get what i give at least. we were both virgins coming in (inb4 Daquan blah blah, she bled) and we like to switch it up with positions and oral and whatnot. biggest issue is when I drink it can take over an hour to finish
>>26568169
chuckle'd forgot about that
>>26568181
>being this jaded
>>26568206
>post a thread at 8pm Eastern
tomorrow with indisputable proof that you went out of your comfort zone and tried to better yourself and i'll paypal $100, $200 for proof you asked a girl out. now that I don't do drugs I have money to blow
>>26568224
i-i-is that an offer senpai
>>26568234
if it weren't for that fact that i have family that lurks I'd post face. i'm pretty fucking ugly bro. you'd be surprised what geniune friendliness and a little bit of confidence can achieve.
going after a 19yo virgin computer science major helps too.
>>26568276
i'll live. some of the guys in here some cool though.
>>
im a 27 year old who still lives at home with mom, with no job.
>>
>>26568329
any skills/hobbies that aren't related to anime? my cousin was almost 30 before he started school and he just got married in december. seriously, going to school is a major catalyst for self-improvement. not just educationally either.
>>
>>26568304
>>being this jaded
Great argument, cum kisser

>let social anxiety man who turned his life around
>>
>>26568363
i should clarify, up to this point since high school he had never moved away from home, had any kind of job, no friends, and lived at home with his mom and douchebag alcoholic step-dad. now I go to him for advice for everything from girls to school to money
>>
>>26568363
no skills

no money

school costs money and not interested in what most schools teach.
>>
>be 22
>be depressed because what else would I be doing on this board
>have job that pays 55k a year (50 hour working weeks though)
>have a gf that's a strong 7 soft 8, gpa of 3.6
>see this post
>depression alleviates considering your life is apparently 'godly'

I'm doing a lot better than I thought
>>
File: file.jpg (172 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
172 KB, 1200x900
>>26567620
>>26567620
This might be a bait thread but whatever.

I'm 19 and studying Computer Engineering as well. I managed to be the first in my generation to pull a field-related job for being the only one who knows how to code properly, however grades suck ass because can't into self-control.

Just gonna ask you a few questions.
>how did you get a gf?
>how did you get an intership?
>how do I get more self-control?

Sounds fucking awesome that a robot just made it. Anyone here can make it, anon.
>>
>>26567620
how do i get gf

ORIGINAL FUCKSAKE
>>
>>26568392
what are you interested in? my first semester back since i had flunked out I had the Pell Grant and state need-based grant that covered most of my tuition (nearly $9k a semester) and after a semester of working my ass off I got scholarships. What do you enjoy anon? or what would at least be bearable for you to give a shot at?
>>26568381
>sincerely believing all women are lying whores
who did this to you?
>>26568436
basically hoping to be at that level in a few years but goddamn school can be demanding. what do you do anon? 55k is a lot of money
was clearly joking brah. nobody that was KV for over twenty years and an addict for 4 that flunked out of school will ever be 'godly'
>>
>>26567620
>$32.50/hr internship here

WTF how do you even come close to making that much money?
>>
>>26568497
converting old software from COBOL to .NET and C++. the main thing was being able to pick up COBOL, which is a dead programming language from the 70s. Also, I've never once used Assembly but i'm pretty sure showing proficiency in the interview is what got me the position by impressing the interviewing panel. there's a senior here who makes around $40/hr and where I'm guaranteed a minimum of 20 hours pay a week his is basically a salaried internship guaranteeing 40 hours, and probably works less than me considering he has to work on his senior thesis and all.
>>
>>26568493
im interested in traveling

and money
>>
>>26568473
do NOT give up and switch to Computer Science. stick with your math. get on github and contribute towards some projects. make a portfolio of projects everbody has done (Conway's Game of Life is a good one because there's limitless features you can add). talk to professors outside of class. go to their office hours just because
for gf, first build some confidence and social skills by interacting with random people. don't be jaded and cynical. actually trust. start small, not every girl that talks to you is going to want to fuck you or date you. try just being friends with a few and before you know it one of them will show geniuine interest in you
>>
>>26568591
well I know someone who works for a company that represents AT&T at all kinds of events and basically they travel up and down the East Coast, changing cities every few days and states once every couple weeks. I'm not sure exactly what he makes but judging by his Snapchat pictures he makes good fucking money. basically all he does is stand at the booth and explain their phone plans and specific phone capabilities and signs people up if they're interested. give me a throwaway email, i'll text him for the company's name and you can apply. no experience needed
>>
File: 1455642162378.png (23 KB, 238x231) Image search: [Google]
1455642162378.png
23 KB, 238x231
>>26568752
uughhghghghhuuuhhh
>>
>>26568493
In Aus it works a tad different. Went to TAFE (think Community College, yeah I know, but here me out) for an Adv Diploma in Sound Engineering (could have gone to a proper sound school but their degrees/diplomas cost literally 10 times more for the same basic info), then after getting solid HDs, got scholarship, went to big hyper-liberal uni, completed a BA in Music Technology in half the time (due to credit points from previous qualification). Got headhunted by big live events company just as I finished degree. Now renting, want to buy but not without a deposit or good credit rating, in a beach side apartment. Most things I fluked to be quite honest...
>>
>>26568473
where are you studying? if you're on the East Coast I can put in a good word for you if you're applying for internships, you can use me as a reference and i'll say we collaborated on ____ project and that you saved the day and got us to the deadline. did that for an anon on /g/ onetime
>>26568775
?
>>
>>26567620
>pull in over $700 a week
Kek, I make twice that much in a day and I'm only 18. Thank God for nepotism.
>>
>>26568787
I will never fathom how people can land sweet gigs like that without loads of references, good transcript, and a degree. i'm amazingly lucky to be in my internship and i'm really fucking nervous about what comes after school.. not to mention anxiety attacks over the thought of my GPA dipping below 3.5 because nobody would hire me. I swear connections and being a suave motherfucker can get people 10x further than knowing their shit. Get that credit rating up though dude mines already pretty up there and soon I can move into a house. how's the beach life treating ya?
>>26568809
Not hating, good for you. What's the family business?

>
>
>

Shit-talking anons that would rather try to belittle others instead of seeking improvement or sharing their own accomplishments suspiciously quiet now
>>
File: 1455603154926.png (42 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1455603154926.png
42 KB, 500x322
>>26568789
eeehhhh?
ehh
>>
>>26568878
Good contribution faggot.
>>
>>26567620
You made it. Congratulation.
Cherish that moment.and grow even more as a person. Wish you the best.
>>
>>26568945
Same to you fellow bro-bot
>>
>>26568873
Yeah here it's a tiny bit different, the most wealthy people in Aus? Tradies. You know, like plumbers, concreters, electricians, etc, all basic occupations that only require a 4 year apprenticeship. Then on to a 6 figure income. More than most doctors would make.

But you're right, it's what you know that gets to the door, but it's who you know that will open in.
>>
>>26568709
My career's whole name translates to "Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Technology Engineering" but I'm not sure how is it really called internationally.

I have a big fat portfolio actually and I'm fucking proud of it. I've been wanting to make a GitHub but I'm unsure about sharing my long-ass codes to othes.

I'm close friends with one of the teachers actually, but that's about it.

Thanks a lot, m8.

>>26568789
I live in Mexico, so I doubt it.

Thanks a lot, pham.
>>
File: 1454866007624.png (126 KB, 402x398) Image search: [Google]
1454866007624.png
126 KB, 402x398
>>26568944
you think youre better than me?
>>
>>26567620
I'm also in Computer Engineering. Any advice for getting a good internship?
>>
>PEOPLE actually fall for bait like this

you guys are really sad
>>
>>26569034
I should mention that my resume is literally empty. I was thinking about learning a coding language in the summer so I can at least have that in there.
>>
>>26568873
>What's the family business?
Software like OP (Silicon Valley). I'm also studying CS in college.
>>
>>26569014
i know im better than you.
>>
File: 1455486265219.jpg (12 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1455486265219.jpg
12 KB, 396x385
>>26569108
ill fuck you up
>>
>>26568980
like I said before, talking to professors and getting to know them personally can really help I'm banking on it, even if they're academia-for-lifers
>>26569004
Dude I hear that MX is a good place for programmers, that the jobs will be way more common than competent workers in a couple years. What are average college-educated software engineering salaries like on your side of El Rio?
>hablo poquito espanol, es muy facil leer y escribir, a veces puedo hablar fluentamente pero cuando alquien esta hablando a me es dificil entender y siempre estoy diciendo "despacio. repetate. como?"
>>26569014
I didn't until now
>>26569034
like I said above, do lots of projects outside of class. get to know your professors. Apply to internships even if they're out of your league. make good grades. don't give up and switch to Computer Science. KNOW YER FUCKING MATH
>>26569070
>unable to accept that there are people with goals, aspirations, and the ability to pursue them
>PEOPLE actually live like this

you, anon, are really sad
need a hug?
>>
>>26568980
like I said before, talking to professors and getting to know them personally can really help I'm banking on it, even if they're academia-for-lifers
>>26569004
Dude I hear that MX is a good place for programmers, that the jobs will be way more common than competent workers in a couple years. What are average college-educated software engineering salaries like on your side of El Rio?
>hablo poquito espanol, es muy facil leer y escribir, a veces puedo hablar fluentamente pero cuando alquien esta hablando a me es dificil entender y siempre estoy diciendo "despacio. repetate. como?"
>>26569014
I didn't until now
>>26569034
like I said above, do lots of projects outside of class. get to know your professors. Apply to internships even if they're out of your league. make good grades. don't give up and switch to Computer Science. KNOW YER FUCKING MATH
>>26569070
>unable to accept that there are people with goals, aspirations, and the ability to pursue them
>PEOPLE actually live like this

you, anon, are really sad
need a hug?
>>26569108
not OP
>>26569105
nice. I did Computer Science but a lot of it was too theoretical and not enough application for me to stay focuses. stick with it and solve Riemann's Hypotheses already nigger.
use them family dollarinos and connections anon, you're very blessed to have them. be appreciative toward your father/grandfather for earning it for you
>>26569145
i'll fucking rape your penis hole with my big toe while cleaning your ears with my third dick you prolapse slurping bugchaser. don't talk to my impostor that way
>>
>engineering student
>full ride scholarship
>beautiful girlfriend
>makes as much or more at an internship in college than a lot of people make as their real job

gee, OP's troll attempt really encompasses the "every internet poster" stereotype huh?
>>
>>26569092
If you want to really improve over summer, go to Duolingo and pick a language, Code Academy and pick a type of coding, Lynda and pick something in production/creative, and just learn other basic skills that are surprisingly good for resumes like basic first aid (CPR'n'shit) and fixing basic household shit.
>>
>>26569197
You're not wrong man, not wrong at all. And hey, uni professors are on pretty decent money, nothing wrong with being an academia-for-lifer with that kind of return and life style. It's where I want to be when my physicality starts to degrade.
>>
>>26567620
try doing this with crippling anxiety to the point where you now have hbp and still get panic attacks when someone so much as smiles at you.
nobody here cares about your life and nobody here will.
>>
>>26567745
Fuck it, I will try. So, I'm quite successful. In uni, trying to become a teacher and then professor. Sad part is, most of the girls in my town are taken, and I live in a shit town filled mostly to the brim with slut Mexican chicks. The town I live in is small, no social spots...what do I do?
>>
>>26568752
You still here anon? Og commento
>>
OP, i have a sever social anxiety but i "just do it" every day, going to work etc. It doesnt get better! After few years of not being a neet and forcing myself to go through stressful things im still struggling. What do?
>>
>>26567664
>>26567687
>>26567704
>>26567708
>>26567826
>>26567896
>>26567989
>>26568224
Other normie here, gotta love /r9k/, even if someone makes it they'll always try to downplay it as being irrelevant, stupid or that the guy didn't have it that bad in the first place.
I guess the alternative would be to admit to yourselves that with some effort and will you could be happy and do something with your lives, that it is in fact within your power to do so.
But that would open the door to also recognizing that all those years there wasn't any great cosmological conspiracy out to get you and keep you down and that all that wasted time was your own doing.
Can't have that, can we?

>>26567620
Anyway, happy for you anon, keep on improving, happy for you!
>>
>>26567620
25 years old, graduated with 3.75 three years ago in Econ from an Ivy. currently salary of 60k but my bonus is about 250k. have had multiple hot gfs, no plans on ever settling down, just trying to live my life and advance my career.

ask me anything you want, buddy boy
>>
File: smile.jpg (20 KB, 493x203) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
20 KB, 493x203
>>26570247

Normalfags are sure on the prowl tonight. Did your friends decide to stay inside today instead of going drinking? Did your GF not call?

Why would I play into the Rat Race? The game is rigged ; it takes some intelligence to recognize this
>>
>>26570338
>Why would I play into the Rat Race? The game is rigged ; it takes some intelligence to recognize this

It's a shame myspace isn't a thing anymore, that's some golden teenage-level angst BS right there.
Could have been brilliant with the right username, something fitting like dArk3dgyf@ggot69
>>
>>26570306
Why is your bonus so high
>>
>>26567620
Did you ever have motivational issues?

If so how did you deal with them. I attend community college but already dropped the English class that some uni's require for transfer. It might just be the depression since Im on prozac, dont know if I should increase my dosage or somethin'...dunno what to do
>>
>>26568111
>but most woman are actually good people if you're not a jaded piece of shit
my fucking sides quit pretending white knight no one is impressed.
>>
>>26567620
What is your secret? Tell us.
>>
>i scored a golddigger

good luck anon
i dont have any questions though, because whores like money more than anything else
you just demonstrated that
>>
>>26570902
Work in a department titled "integrated supply & trading" - I trade oil around the world. Most of my education involved studying monetarism, so while most traders make small premiums on their trades, I bank on larger macros moves and currency arbitrage to widen my spreads over the course of a year or more... I've been using that trick for a few years now
>>
Anon I just started working out and I'm feeling it's serious this time. But I've noticed that whatever that pain you get is disappearing to irregularly. I don't quite think I could stick to a schedule if I'm supposed to avoid working out when there's that pain. I really know jack shit about this.

I also don't know how to make a diet for myself.

Does getting fit help with social anxiety (if you've had that, don't bother if you weren't diagnosed)?
>>
File: holland-bar-stool-co-logo.jpg (28 KB, 150x188) Image search: [Google]
holland-bar-stool-co-logo.jpg
28 KB, 150x188
Stool brory co
>>
If you're good at your job can you somehow translate that into working less?
>>
>>26568709
Is there anything wrong with Computer Science that makes it a step down from Computer Engineering?
>>
Im so lonely

>this comment was not original ;_;
>>
>>26567620
did you know that rosie odonnal started the jet fuel cant melt steel beams meme?
>>
File: why.png (251 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
why.png
251 KB, 500x375
>wanting to help people that cleary don't want help
bruh
>>
Why do your normies have the compulsive need to stay around us losers if you've already succeeded? We get it. Go away.
>>
>>26571613
not as technical
pratically any advanced engineering guaranteed to make you rich if you study enough
>>
>>26567620
> born inherently smart enough to have a good degree and so have a shit tonne of money with no effort

Lol I'm a robot like u guys
>>
>>26570306
Sounds miserable
>>
>>26568980
Most tradies don't make anywhere near 6-figures and keep in mind the conditions they have to work in. Boiling hot Summers and Wet, cold Winters in generally danerous work environments that wear down your body. Fuck that.

I will enjoy my cushy 60k a year IT Job straight out of uni.

Also GPA is a meme, doesn't mean shit a few years out of uni. Just like your TER/ATAR from High School.
>>
>>26567620
have an illness, not going to get better. I look forward to death now op.
>>
>>26567620
>a 7/10 gf (rounding down)
haha that's a new one
>>
>>26567745
Hey I think it's pretty rad can you tell me what your job is and how you got it?
>>
>>26568304
>we were both virgins

Bullshit.
>>
>>26567708
>average
>30+ an hour
FUCK OFF BOURGEOIS
>>
These threads from faggots who get the tiniest sliver of female attention and suddenly think they're chad thundercock always make me laugh

This dumbfuck will be here in 2 years bitching and rageposting harder than ever when his gf dumps him/cheats like always
>>
>bragging to the scum of the earth that you're better than them

nooooo shit OP
>>
>>26568304
>tomorrow with indisputable proof that you went out of your comfort zone and tried to better yourself and i'll paypal $100, $200 for proof you asked a girl out. now that I don't do drugs I have money to blow

will you actually do this? if i can pay for another months rent i might have a chance at turning my life around.
>>
Hi OP, what got you over your anxiety in the end, it's like a brick wall to me. I can't stop feeling scared and inhibited around people.
>>
>>26567620
>$32.50 per hour internship

0/10 troll harder faggot.
>>
I did comp eng as well but became a neet. Now I have a shitty qa job :(((
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.