[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I somehow have a date tomorrow, we're going to see Deadpool.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 245.gif (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
245.gif
2 MB, 1280x720
I somehow have a date tomorrow, we're going to see Deadpool. How do I not fuck it up?
>>
1. Don't think to much

2. If you're 100% spaghetti spilling nervous, do not talk.

3. Keep calm at all times

4. Don't be a tryhard 360 no scope global elite faggot.

5. Do not try to be funny.

6. Put your arm around him/her in the middle of the movie.
>>
>>26567435
>>>/soc/

where do you think you are
>>
>>26567492
Everything there makes sense but

>6. Put your arm around him/her in the middle of the movie.
Is this a good idea though? What if she doesn't like it? I'd be fucked.
>>
>>26567435
take them out to eat after don't just go see a movie and then go home that's not a date that's just sitting next to someone for 2 hours. and if you go eat after you'll have the movie to talk about
>>
do the old penis in the popcorn trick
>>
>>26567535
She's going on a date with you, she will be fine with it. Unless she thinks you guys are just really good friends. Has she called you cute and stuff? If so you're guaranteed to at least hold her hand.
>>
>>26567535

You will be fine. Trust. They'll love it.
>>
>>26567564
Well she deleted her OKC account after I got her number and she's continued to talk to me, I feel like that's a good sign. That and she offered to get us snacks to smuggle into the theater.

>>26567584
It just seems painfully cliche. I guess I could try.
>>
>>26567609

Well, ok, Mr. Ineedhelpwithmydate. You could try getting her to sit on your lap. If you're alpha enough, girls love the obvious cliche.
>>
File: feels fe.jpg (99 KB, 983x758) Image search: [Google]
feels fe.jpg
99 KB, 983x758
>>26567492
reminds me of a bad experience i had on a date to see fast and furious 6
>meet girl at movies
>all is well so far small talk and shit
>get snacks and enter movie
>movie starts, can pay attention mind begins to race
>think about when to put on the moves, want to put my arm around her
>palms sweating, can't focus
>halfway through now, face is likely beat red
>fuck we are nearing the end, scene in the airplane
>say fuck it and put my arm on her leg
>panic i know there is only a few minutes left in the movie.
>ask her "akward?" like a fucking retard
>"watch the movie" she tells me.
>movie ends we say goodbye in the parking lot, pity hug
>mfw no second date because couldn't hold my spaghetti
>>
you finger her in the back of the theater
>>
>>26567609
Yeah she's probably pretty in to you. If you're driving put you hand down in the middle and see if she holds it.
>>
>>26567694
>ask her "akward?" like a fucking retard
Great job anon 10/10 way to hold in the spaghetti
>>
File: 1455195591104.jpg (148 KB, 607x583) Image search: [Google]
1455195591104.jpg
148 KB, 607x583
>>26567674
I'm just afraid it's going to backfire. I'll do my best.

>>26567698
I might try that in the movie theater, actually. Maybe playfully poke her hand if it's close. We're meeting there.
>>
>>26567535
Actually it should be earlier. Girls like men with guts.
Of course you'll be too much of a pussy so you'll do it too late. If you were Chad you'd be making out with her 15 minutes in.
>>
100% BULLSHIT, they are fucking with you anon, don't do that unless you are really sure about it
>>
File: 1455684545923.gif (665 KB, 500x616) Image search: [Google]
1455684545923.gif
665 KB, 500x616
wtf let me know how this goes tomorrow or Friday ok because i'm going on a date with a girl on Friday to see deadpool and idk what to fucking do

side question: are you me one day into the future?
>>
>>26567435
normally id say dont go to a movie on the first date, but youve already made plans. if you get a 2nd date try something more interactive like bowling or playing pool or hiking or something. definitely dont just end the date after to movie, and definitely dont just bring her back to your house. go get drinks or something.

>captcha made me select pictures of popcorn when were talking about movies.
>>
>>26567435
bring your falcon just in case she leaves mid movie just sneak it in inside your anvil case
>>
File: 1318294421060.jpg (103 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
1318294421060.jpg
103 KB, 800x680
>tfw will never go watch kizumono with a qt cosplaying as hitagi
>>
>>26568409
This is cool. Nice light dome brah.
>>
>>26569244
>not hanekawa
Though I suppose crab would be easier, not many people can match cat's fat tats.
>tfw nearest theater is 6 hours away
WAKE ME UP (when the camrip comes out)
Did you buy the official TL? it's worth it.
>>
>>26567674
>if you're alpha enough
you are really fucking stupid
>>
>first date
>movies

YOU ALREADY FUCKED UP

You can do it tho m8 don't fuck it up
>>
why would you go to the movies as a first date? movies in general are terrible dating places in the beginning of a relationship.
>>
>>26567435
>first date
>watching le projected jewish moving images

You fucked up already, movies are the worst first dates you just stare at a screen, trying to reach for her hand or cuddle but without talking, in the dark.

Go for dinner before, so you can talk, find something to do after it, like get some coffee or something. You gotsa talk to her on first date man, not watch le jewish superheroes.
>>
>>26567435
shove your hand down the front of her pants during the sex scene

she will either dump you (which she will do anyways)
or she will like your aggression and you will finally get laid
>>
i wanna know is how are you going to handle the akwardness around the sex scenes and stripper joints.
>>
>>26569419
>>26569454

virgin betas detected

i fucked and got sucked in the cinemas with two diff girls
>>
keep calm Anon , control the spaghetti as best as possible. Tell her she looks nice and shit , put your arm around her ( they love it on tv ) then if all conversation fails just talk about the movie
>>
>>26569529
he should poke holes in his condoms too since he'll probably never get to have sex again after that
>>
>>26567609
>Well she deleted her OKC account after I got her number and she's continued to talk to me, I feel like that's a good sign. That and she offered to get us snacks to smuggle into the theater.
Damn brobot, that's cute as fuck. Good luck, I'm sure you'll be great.
>>
>>26567492
>Do not try to be funny

Not OP but this is where I've always failed.
If you are not handsome, women expect you at least make them laugh
My jokes are too autistic to be understood by normal people and if I don't say anything they get bored eventually.
I can't win
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.