[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disrespectful toward women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: SNF11LIVEAB-682_864205a.jpg (55 KB, 682x400) Image search: [Google]
SNF11LIVEAB-682_864205a.jpg
55 KB, 682x400
Every time I come here to read about feels I see rampant misogynistic comments and threads.

They seem dedicated to slandering women, calling them whores, or self interested callous monsters.

Never once have I seen any introspection from the individuals who make these claims, as if they aren't aware that women are human too.

The mention of women on this site is always met with hostility, never have I heard any nice things being said about women. It's always bashing, shaming them, just for being who they are.

How anyone could have such a cruel disregard for their fellow human being, so much as to demonize their entire gender?
>>
They're just bitter low lifes who need to unleash their frustration on someone. They happen to choose women. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>26567434
The only women I talk to are mean to me because of the imageboards I happen to spend my time on. It's your fault, anon. If a girl could show up and talk about her husbando and how much she hates society, that'd be awesome, but it's always just shaming like this.
>>
because women are fucking awful. they constantly ruin lives, these boards are the closest thing we have to revenge
>>
>>26567434
It's because this where people are safe to release their anger and frustration anonymously

I'm sure most of us don't act like this or feel this way entirely in public
>>
>>26567434

>no introspection

Anything good I was before is now buried years deep in stagnant days. beneath all dust is machinery so rusted it's inoperable. There's nothing left of me worth saving.

That doesn't make my statements about women less true.
>>
>>26567434
>How anyone could have such a cruel disregard for their fellow human being, so much as to demonize their entire gender?

It's pretty fucking easy when every single interaction you've had with the opposite gender was abusive, fampai.
>>
>mom was a bitch
>sister was a bitch
>grandma was a bitch
>female teachers were all bitches
>female students were all bitches
>even that one girl who I really thought wasn't a bitch turned out to be a bitch

Go ahead and ask me why guys say women are all bitches and whores. I assure you, over twenty years of introspection went into this conclusion.
>>
Actually think about it. If you received no attention from the opposite sex that frustration would eventually turn to anger and that's where most of the hate here comes from.
>>
>>26567434

nice b8. thankfully i'm not into succubi apart from the only thing they were designed for - fucking.

so i have a lifelike sex doll and i'm loving life. all of the great aspects (1 - sex) of a female, and none of the bad ones (1,000,000)
>>
I wish elliot bombed a feminist rally and then shot everyone when they started running instead of knocking on the doors of a sorority house like an autist.
>>
>>26567434
M8 don't even try. This is a kind of containment board
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 249x249
Why are you still here,don't you have dicks to suck?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.