[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl >"so.. what do you do? besides [work/school]?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: whatthefuckgeorge.jpg (18 KB, 425x319) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuckgeorge.jpg
18 KB, 425x319
>meet girl
>"so.. what do you do? besides [work/school]?"
>yfw
>>
>>26567315
>Well, I play a few minutes of a video game so I can complain about it to internet strangers, then I masturbate to anime girls, all while eating processed food in my mom's basement
>>
I went camping once 6 years ago so I usually say that camping's my hobby
>>
>>26567315
>ah you know the usual
>but lets not talk about me, lets talk about YOU
>*tell some compliment*
thats how you talk with women
>>
File: 1425781707035.gif (1 MB, 275x208) Image search: [Google]
1425781707035.gif
1 MB, 275x208
>Be a NEET for four years
>Finally quitting the NEET life
>Get a part-time job
>Feels good
>Try to settle down with this one job
>Everyone of my co-workers and managers asks me if I have other jobs (plural), a girlfriend, an apartment, go to college, etc.
>tfw
>>
>>26567562
>uhmm why are you changing the topic? haha
>i have to go the bathroom...
>>
>>26567483
This is actually a good one because it's extremely rare to find a girl who's /out/
>>
I happen to be an avid mahjong player!
That's cool! Where did you pick that up?
>don't say animu don't say animu
>>
I rape pretty girls, so you dont have to worry.
>>
>>26567614
I heard that guy lived
>>
File: 1377962670612.png (411 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
1377962670612.png
411 KB, 704x528
>>26567614
>semester-long group project
>teammates found out today that I'm the only one in our group without a gf
>everyone now treats me like I'm battling cancer
>my face when
>>
>>26567315
I always tell them I hunt and fish. Most bitches don't know shit about either of those things and won't be interested.
>>
"I am such a loser LOL. Seriously all I do is work and go to school, it keeps me so busy.
How about you?"

You overestimate a woman's listening skills or how much she really cares. This is just the part of the conversation that gets her to the part where she gets to talk about herself.
>>
>>26568141

lol
On the other hand... its quite rare for people in college giving two shits about anyone.
>>
>>26567315
entertain my friends, sit a lot, and jerk it to hentai

what do you do besides exist?
>>
>learning to draw so I can draw naked anime girls getting raped by minotaurs and listening to my main nig thugger
>>
>tel her i ride a motorcycle
>ponder why i'm talking to some retarded whore instead of gyroscoping down the road and actually enjoying myself
>>
Why would a girl be in my apartment?
>>
>>26568189
god damn it i cant THIS any harder than this.
>>
>>26568306
you hit her over the head with a sack of tangerines and tied her to the radiator with an engine chain.
>>
>>26568335
>going outside
>fancy car words
>being strong enough to harm someone

Fuck off normie
>>
>>26568335
>tangerines
>not clementines

full pleb
>>
File: clementine.jpg (31 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
clementine.jpg
31 KB, 500x281
>>26568378
>clementines

rip in piece
>>
File: clementine_preparing.jpg (683 KB, 1280x1436) Image search: [Google]
clementine_preparing.jpg
683 KB, 1280x1436
>>26568410
Her voice was great
>>
File: Arthur Watermelon.png (579 KB, 788x608) Image search: [Google]
Arthur Watermelon.png
579 KB, 788x608
>meet girl
>"So, what do you do for a job?"
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.